Author Topic: News from Paws inn  (Read 103068 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: News from Paws inn
« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2013, 07:10:32 AM »

Thought I'd start the day with reviewing this lovely thread, and seeing such fab piccies has made me smile.  Always a good way to start a drab, dreary 2nd of January - first one back at work.

So pleased Pimlico has settled in so well  ;D  Teresa will be clapping her hands with delight  ;) :hug:

And Carol, thanks again for the wonderful updates you give us which are hugely appreciated, even if we sometimes forget to say so.  :-[

Wishing all at The Inn the very happiest of New year's with lots of good homes to come  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2013, 23:50:04 PM »
So pleased to hear that Pimlico has settled in so well  :wow: I have to admit to having my suspicions as to the identity of the mystery owner slave and am delighted I was right  :evillaugh:

Hope you get your heating fixed soon!  :hug:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2013, 20:47:33 PM »
That's such great news about Pimlico. So glad to hear he's settled in well  :) :)
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #108 on: January 01, 2013, 19:03:07 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D  :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm sooo pleased Sarah.  We knew that if anybody could make it work you could.  :hug:

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2013, 18:59:23 PM »
Hi all,

I've been meaning to update you all with news on my Paws babies for a few weeks but been so crazily busy with work I'm a bit late sorry!

Some of you may know that I am the very, very lucky 'new' owner of Pimlico. His furry companions here with me at the moment include three other Paws babies from the last couple of years and a couple of other waifs and strays. You might recall that I was a bit hesitant to get another addition as my existing cats all get on fabulously and I didn't want to ruin the equilibrium. I'm delighted to say that he has fitted in perfectly with the rest of the 'pack'. It's truly delightful to see him playing and grooming the others. He can still be a bit of a bully but a swift swat soon puts him in his place ;)

Healthwise he seems much better now and has grown at a hell of a rate since we got him about 6 weeks ago. He's due to have his 'baubles' down at the end of January bless him.

I do have a few pics somewhere on my iPhone which I will have to post on here at a later date. Unfortunately photos of 6 black cats don't always come out the way they should and the snaps resemble the inside of a coal cellar! I'm sure I've missed a few fantatsic 'Kodak' moments recently as we've been relying on halogen heaters this last week as the boiler's been broke (why do these things always happen at this time of year?!) so myself, my other half, and all six cats have been snuggled in front of it haha. Also all six have a habit of all going to sleep on our bed together.

Thanks again all for your input when I was considering taking another cat on. I'm so happy at how the new addition has fitted into the family :) Also special thanks and sincerest apologies to Carol who kindly took the time to email me some info and I don't think I properly thanked you for that.

I shall be back soon (I promise!) with some snaps and updates of the gang.

Happy new year to all and obviously my thoughts have been with Teresa's family at this (probably very difficult) time of year,

Sarah

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2012, 19:23:33 PM »
Thanks for the update Carol. And of course the gorgeous pics  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2012, 19:15:49 PM »
All absolutely adorable but there's just something about gingers that make me squeak out loud! :blow kiss:

Olivia is looking fab, almost unrecognisable from the scrawny little thing that arrived. Paws Inn polish at it's finest  :hug:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2012, 11:48:55 AM »
Aww Anastasia :Luv2: :Luv2: I met her in 2007 pawsinn opening day and spend the whole day sitting on the floor with her on my lap. She just love her cuddles :Luv:

So glad Grasshopper allowing Debbie to stroke him and having food from Rob's hand ;D That is wonderful .

Thanks for the update Carol. :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2012, 00:45:46 AM »
... and more

• Royal Cat
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2012, 00:44:26 AM »
Went to the Inn on Thursday and didn’t find any turkey so I think a good Christmas was had by all.  Apparently Grasshopper ate some of his from Rob’s hand.  ;D

Athena and Peaseblossom went off to their new home as planned and the 3 B’s have moved into the pen they vacated so now have room to work off some of their energy and hopefully won’t be quite so excitable when potential adopters come to view.  Piri and Teze also have more room now, having moved into the pen the 3B’s were in.

Olivia has been reserved and will go to her new home a week tomorrow unless the adopters change their minds and take Piri and Teze instead, which wouldn’t surprise me.  They found it so difficult to choose and would really like Olivia and Teze but we couldn’t split her from Piri.  I tried to get a final picture of Olivia but as always she looked away at the critical moment.  :shify:

The puddings are as mad as ever and the gingers have had a growth spurt.  The newbies coats are looking much healthier although some of Max’s white bits are still a bit grubby.  We’ll forgive him though because what he lacks in grooming skills he more than makes up for in the cuddling and purring stakes.  :Luv2:

Anastasia will have been back at the Inn for 12 months come the new year.  She’s very contented and has taken to cuddling up with Tula (ex-feral) who grooms her.  :Luv:  Come to think of it, she cuddles up to everybody and we all groom her.  :rofl:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2012, 12:13:07 PM »
Merry Christmas to everyone at Paws Inn from all of us here at the Clan cats

For Aunty T we miss you everyday, your wisdom and joy for all you did and ernjoy you first Christmas party at the Bridge no doubt surrounded by all and doing what she does best being a saviour for all of lifes waifs and strays   :hug:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2012, 11:00:03 AM »
Merry Christmas to all at Paws Inn. Enjoy your turkey ;D

Teresa, restored once more at the Bridge will be hosting her first Bridge Party. Enjoy your day Aunty T. We miss you xx :grouphug:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2012, 04:31:08 AM »
Merry Christmas to all at the Inn, as usual Sue P has summed it up to perfectly  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2012, 23:25:28 PM »
Teresa, you are so missed by so many, both human and furry  :candle:
Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2012, 22:39:05 PM »

Merry Christmas to all at the inn, furries and humans. And wherever you are Teresa, Merry Christmas. You are greatly missed.
[/quote]

Agree....  :hug: :hug:

Just wanted to say, have shed some tears for those we've lost and loved this year, and not least of those is Teresa.  But, I like to think that right now, she'll be watching us all, surrounded by furries great and small, and keeping us all on the right track.

We miss her very much.  She can never ever be replaced, but she will always be a part of us, and her legacy continues.

Thank you to Carol and Debs, Daddy Rob and Rob Junior, and everyone who helps to keep The Inn the place Teresa created.

May tonight be a peaceful place at Paws Inn, and may Teresa's star shine brightly.  :hug: :hug: :Luv:

Really couldn't have put this better Sue  :hug:

[/quote]

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2012, 22:25:01 PM »
So pleased to hear the cats will be treated to turkey  :) Grasshopper must be trying to make sure he gets an extra helping!

Just wanted to say, have shed some tears for those we've lost and loved this year, and not least of those is Teresa.  But, I like to think that right now, she'll be watching us all, surrounded by furries great and small, and keeping us all on the right track.

We miss her very much.  She can never ever be replaced, but she will always be a part of us, and her legacy continues.

Thank you to Carol and Debs, Daddy Rob and Rob Junior, and everyone who helps to keep The Inn the place Teresa created.

May tonight be a peaceful place at Paws Inn, and may Teresa's star shine brightly.  :hug: :hug: :Luv:

Really couldn't have put this better Sue  :hug:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2012, 21:17:27 PM »
Thanks for the update Carol. A 3kg turkey crown eh?!  :shify:

Merry Christmas to all at the inn, furries and humans. And wherever you are Teresa, Merry Christmas. You are greatly missed.

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

• Royal Cat
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2012, 18:46:15 PM »
Sue you'll be pleased to know that at least Teresa's tradition of cooking turkey for the Paws Inn cats at Christmas is being continued.   ;D

Debbie did the honours today and delivered it this afternoon for Rob to dish out tomorrow.  I asked her on Saturday whether she'd bought a whole turkey or just a crown.  Oh just a crown she said.  Just a crown????  It weighs 3 kilos which is more than my whole turkey does so they won't go hungry.  :rofl:

All the cats are well.  The two newbies Tippy and Max are an absolute delight.  :Luv2: Max rolls over for tummy rubs the minute he sees you and we've realised how Tippy got her name - she has white tips to one or two toes on each paw and the white continues right under her foot. :Luv2:

Debbie had a major breakthrough on Saturday - she managed to stroke Grasshopper.  It doesn't sound much but believe me it is.  Maybe 2013 will see him in a home with his brother Ginga Ninja and friend Noodles who have both come out of their shells a lot recently.  I hope so.  Athena and Peasblossom will be going to their new home on Thursday freeing up a pen so we will be having a re-shuffle.

Anyway, the Paws Inn cats have  asked me to wish all you Purrs peeps  :merry xmas:  and to pass on their thanks for supporting them. 

Some even offered to serenade you with a few of these  :xmas carol: :xmas carol: :xmas carol:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2012, 17:47:10 PM »

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2012, 11:22:46 AM »
Sending love to the Inn and lots of chin rubs (for the cats not the humans).

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2012, 07:51:04 AM »

Thinking of all at the Inn this morning, and hoping everything is peaceful.   :hug: :hug:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2012, 12:03:43 PM »
Thank you for the update Carol, and for the lovely pics  :Luv: :Luv:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2012, 11:57:10 AM »
Athena and Peaseblossom remind me a little of your Theo and Pursley Sheila  :Luv2:

You have found my achilles heel, Rosella  :shy: They are ringers aren't they  :Luv: :Luv: I'm also very taken by the lovely Fontaine who may one day find herself in my handbag if i ever do get to visit the Inn.  ;)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2012, 11:27:37 AM »
Athena and Peaseblossom remind me a little of your Theo and Pursley Sheila  :Luv2:

So pleased they have found good slaves  :)

Thanks for the update Carol and for all you and the Paws Inn slaves do for the waifs and strays taken under your collective wing.  So delighted at the amount raised in the auction  :wow:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2012, 10:04:20 AM »
Great update, Carol, much appreciated   :thanks: :)
Gosh your poor head, though! Hope there's no lasting damage, we can replace a scratching post but you're far too valuable to lose  :hug: Glad the great escape was foiled  :drama: who was it this time?  :rofl:
Hope Tippy and Max (aww cuties) are out of isolation soon, and relieved that you have room for them at the Inn (that's a very Christmassy idea now isn't it?). :blow kiss:
I'm so pleased for Athena and Peaseblossom, well done Debbie! The couple who came must have "Slaves" written all over them for that sort of reaction  ;D
What a wise pair they are as well waiting until after the Christmas parties, indulgencies and absences are finished with  :agree:

Must grab a shuftie at the website, not popped in for a while. Love to all at the Inn, hope the Hottie is living up to it's name?  :hug: :hug:

Don't forget (shameless plug) to use the Amazon Wish List!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&id=13RCIPZ7QC5WD&type=wishlist

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2012, 08:11:02 AM »

Its so good to keep abreast of things at The Inn - we know how crazily busy it is at the best of times, but very pleased that prospective homes are on the cards.   :)  :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2012, 01:15:06 AM »
 :thanks: for the update Carol, didn't like to  :poke: as I know how busy things are for all at Paws Inn  :hug:

That's wonderful news for Athena and Peaseblossom  :wow: Tippy and Max are little cuties, a bit of Paws Inn polish and they'll be sparkling and ready for their new home  :)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2012, 23:48:10 PM »
...and finally one to make you go Awwwwwwwwww

• Royal Cat
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2012, 23:44:30 PM »
I’ve been neglecting my updates with all the excitement of the auction haven’t I?  :innocent:  There’s not much to tell over the previous couple of weeks other than lots of vaccinations, one cat almost escaping  :hairrasin: (it would have been my fault  :-[ ) and Rosalind deciding to go for a climb, losing her footing and falling onto my back, catapulting me headfirst into the corner of the platform on her scratchpost and breaking it.  :Crazy:  It didn’t do a lot for my head either.  :owwww:

Today, however, it’s all been happening.  :bee:  A lovely couple came to look at Pudding but Debbie persuaded them that they really wanted two  :evillaugh: and they were undecided between Athena and Peaseblossom or Piri and Teze.  It has to be said that all 4 cats put on the performance of their lives.  :Luv2:  Athena was her usual ultra-friendly, lively self and wouldn’t leave the lady alone and Peaseblossom, who is usually quite shy, confidently put herself forward for strokes and chin rubs.  :)  Teze unashamedly threw herself at the man for cuddles and rolled over onto her back for tummy tickles while Piri played with the lady, deafening her with her purrs.  Who would they choose?  They said they needed time to think but have already come back to us and Athena and Peaseblossom will go to their forever home after Christmas.  :yayyy:

Meanwhile, much scrubbing and reshuffling was in progress to accommodate 5 month old Tippy and 3 month old Max.  They are unrelated but are best buddies and for very genuine reasons the family who have been trying to care for them since they arrived separately as strays find themselves unable to cope.  :(  Tippy (female) seems quite healthy but Max has a poorly tum so they are in the isolation block in what was Olivia’s pen until we find out what’s what.  Olivia has moved into what was Rosalind’s pen and Rosalind is in the lounge in a collapsible.  She seems to be viewing the move as a promotion and when I left was looking very pleased with herself.  ;D  Of course she hasn’t really met Pansydora properly yet.  :evillaugh:  They’re diva’s the pair of them and if one thinks the other is getting too much attention it could be ummm interesting.  :scared:

That reminds me, Pansydora has been to the vet this week because although she is growing lengthways she isn’t putting on any weight.  He doesn’t think there is anything untoward and has suggested we try to feed her up for 3 weeks on Sensitivity food then he’ll look at her again.  Now there is one cat who is very pleased with her medicine.  :evillaugh:  She had very bad flu shortly after arriving at the Inn and he says flu can affect the digestion as well as the lungs (she does have a sensitive tum) so maybe she isn’t absorbing all her food.    Fingers crossed that she can tolerate the new regime.

All other inmates are well.  The kittens are getting bigger and bolder by the day and we were only saying how good it is to have no vet visits pending when we learned of the 2 newbies.   :-:

No time for photography today but here are a couple of Athena and Peaseblossom taken last week and some of Tippy and Max taken before they came to the Inn.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 23:48:55 PM by CarolM (Wendolene) »

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2012, 08:55:10 AM »
Thanks for the update Carol  :hug: And for the wonderful pics  :Luv: :Luv:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2012, 21:27:00 PM »
Pudding..... :Luv: That expression is a classic!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2012, 10:23:26 AM »
Those pics are a sight for sore eyes!  :Luv2: I love that one of Olivia playing, she has that 'demented look' about her  :evillaugh:

Great news about little Pimlico and fingers crossed the couple who he was mean to choose somebody else  ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2012, 08:17:08 AM »

Oh Carol.   :evillaugh: ;D :wow:  Your poor knees, and oh my word look at those piccies!!

Am very pleased Pimlico has a potential new home and really hope it works out for him.   :)

Toffee and Ginger Pudding are just gorgeous.  :Luv2: :Luv2: But then - so are Sonny and jimbo.  :Luv2: :Luv2:

I hope Santie Paws grants all the pussy wishes.  :Luv:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2012, 22:08:45 PM »
... more

• Royal Cat
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2012, 22:05:54 PM »
Sending top up wishes and hugs to all at the Inn, knowing Carol will be back with you all shortly........

Your timing was almost spot on Sheila – as you typed I was on my knees scrubbing scratch posts in the summerhouse and telling the kitties that if they’re good Santa (in the form of you lovely Purrs peeps) might just bring them some new ones.  Not before time as you can see from the attached pic.  :rofl:

Lots has been happening at the Inn while I’ve been away.  All the kittens have now had at least their first vaccs (Sonny and Jimbo have had their second) and Pudding was spayed on Tuesday.  She is none the worse for her op as can be seen by the pic of her looking inscrutable.  :shify:

Cornelius has got yet another new cat flap to replace the one he broke  ;) and the insulation of the pens is complete.  All that remains to do is to put new flooring down in the summerhouse which I think will happen this weekend.  I for one will be glad about that because I’m forever kneeling on bits of wooden litter that have got under the existing flooring and it hurts.  :owwww:  I bought myself a kneeling mat from the garden centre but what usually happens is that I still find myself still kneeling on the floor while the cats play with it.  ;D

The visits by the two lots of potential rehomers just before I went away didn’t come to anything.  :(  The couple who were looking to rehome 2 kittens around 6 months hadn’t been honest about their domestic situation but fortunately realised when Debbie was giving them the tour that taking on pets is a big commitment.   :phew:  I think it was a combination of Debbie’s wise words and the 3 B’s climbing up to the ceiling that brought it home to them.  :rofl:

The other couple had come to look at Pimlico but a combination of his potential health issues (which vet says could get better or worse as he grows) and the fact that he was grumpy and wouldn’t go near them made them doubtful.  All is not lost though – Debbie says they were lovely and she showed them lots of alternatives but they just couldn’t make up their minds.  They have been in touch since to say they definitely want a cat but still can’t decide.  :Dont know:  It won’t be Pimlico though because …………………………,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, drum roll ………………………………………….he has gone to his new home.  ;D  Officially he is on trial because of his health issues and the fact that he is having to integrate with other cats but his new slaves are perfect and if anybody can make it work they can.  :)  They are totally besotted with him and although its still early days Debbie has already had a text to say how well he is settling in.  ;D  ;D

Just one more thing, Toffee pudding may be small but she’s the fastest kitten in the North West and has the loudest, most sustained purr I’ve ever known.  :Luv2:

I didn’t have time for many pics but I know you like your ginger fix so here goes……

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 22:09:51 PM by CarolM (Wendolene), Reason: to add Olivia playing at being a kitten »

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2012, 14:30:09 PM »
Sending top up wishes and hugs to all at the Inn, knowing Carol will be back with you all shortly, but not wanting the other girls and boys feel left out at all, no not one little bit.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2012, 10:55:43 AM »
I will confess to saying things like "If you don't behave I'm going to make you into cat pie..!" in my best witchy voice; clearly followed by a massive influx of guilt despite the cats knowing better and becoming a "crooner." ("I didn't mean it....does you want some ham? Hmm, hmmm?"  :rofl: )

Hope all's well at the Inn. :hug:

:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :rofl:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2012, 10:53:10 AM »
I will confess to saying things like "If you don't behave I'm going to make you into cat pie..!" in my best witchy voice; clearly followed by a massive influx of guilt despite the cats knowing better and becoming a "crooner." ("I didn't mean it....does you want some ham? Hmm, hmmm?"  :rofl: )

Hope all's well at the Inn. :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2012, 07:27:52 AM »

Just popping by to say sending much love to all at The Inn, hooman and Furry, and hoping no more beds have been chewed or deconstructed.  ;)  :Luv:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2012, 06:51:13 AM »
Teze and Piri are beautiful aren't they? I've got a soft spot for those two.

They're beautiful girls aren't they  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

For those who were wondering, it's perfectly normal to talk to cats  :naughty: I'm poorly today so still mooching round in my dressing gown, I've just followed Riley through the house saying 'I'm gonna whip ya' (with my dressing gown belt) in my best gruff cowboy voice  :-[ I then proceeded to whip him (obviously not properly!) making 'pa-chaw' noises as I did so. I think there's zero hope for me  :evillaugh:

:rofl: :rofl:

The secret lives of Crazy Cat Ladies and Guys  (Stuart, Huge, Mark, Nick, Lee, Tom Cox et al.... we know yuo do this too  ;))

Link to CatChat