Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 785760 times)

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #4900 on: August 13, 2012, 12:58:13 PM »
Lots of 'get well soon healing' vibes to you Teresa  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #4899 on: August 13, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »
Poor Teresa  :( Sending lots of good vibes  :hug: :hug: :hug:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4898 on: August 13, 2012, 10:49:56 AM »

Oh, that's not a pleasant experience.  Sending lots of very soothing vibes for you Teresa, and hoping it's carried out quickly and with care so they can get to what's causing this.  Big hugs from me and Ross.   :hug: :hug:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #4897 on: August 13, 2012, 10:34:55 AM »
I went to see Teresa on Saturday and she was feeling better than before, thanks to being rehydrated again but still no wiser as regards the root of her problem which persists.  She has to have a camera down the throat today which is not without risk given the state of her lungs so she’s not looking forward to it and would no doubt benefit from some Purrs vibes.

Thinking of you T.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Will update on the kittens later. 

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4896 on: August 13, 2012, 08:01:02 AM »
Good morning to everyone at the inn. Teresa, hope you're feeling a bit better  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sheila, I'll look out some pics of Toby  :)

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4895 on: August 13, 2012, 06:52:26 AM »

Teresa, topping up the hugs, and me and Ross sending you big fat stripey snoozles to keep you safe.   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #4894 on: August 12, 2012, 14:45:12 PM »
Big Sunday hugs to Teresa, hoping you get some answers tomorrow, and that they are happy ones.  :hug:
Thanks also to hubby and, of course to your wonderful supporters  :thanks: Carol, don't play it down, we know how committed you are to these babies, even teaching them to read  ;D truly committed  :rofl: :hug:  ;)

Allison, Flash isn't just a Tuftyalike, he's the absolute image of him. Can't help thinking, then, that my Tuffs (age unknown, est. 3 years) and your Toby may well have been twins separated at birth or at very least close nephew/uncle. Do you have a pic we can compare? We may have found Flash's lineage, 3rd generation cutiepie  ;)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4893 on: August 10, 2012, 06:54:45 AM »

Popping by to renew hugs for you Aunty T, and to say we're thinking of you   :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4892 on: August 09, 2012, 22:22:13 PM »
Thanks for the update Carol, please let Teresa know that I'm thinking of her if you get a chance to speak to her  :hug:

Flash is absolutely adorable, although he's certainly cuter dry than wet!  :naughty:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4891 on: August 09, 2012, 08:33:20 AM »
Oh my goodness, Flash is a minature Toby  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: Isn't he just adorable  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Sending lots of healing vibes for Teresa  :hug: :hug: :hug:

And a couple for you Carol  :hug: :hug: as it sounds like you're doing a great job.

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4890 on: August 09, 2012, 07:06:12 AM »

Am keeping everything crossed for Teresa that the hospital will pull their finger out and find out what's going on.  Sending lots of love to Teresa, and of course to Daddy Rob.  :hug: :hug:

Good news abuot the pregnant girl.  Hoping she'll settle in now and everything will go smoothly.

Carol - what a sterling job you're doing with the kittens if Flash's piccies are anything to go by - from bedraggled (but clean) to fluffed and primped (and a literary athlete to boot!) in no time at all.   :wow:  :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4889 on: August 09, 2012, 00:28:54 AM »
Latest news from Rob about T is that she’s on IV fluids to correct dehydration and has had loads of tests with more scheduled for tomorrow but no results as yet.   :( 

The new pregnant girl at the Inn (as yet un-named) is now eating.  She caused a bit of worry at first by refusing all food but is apparently making up for lost time.  ;D  Her babies are due in weeks rather than days so that gives her chance to settle properly.

Carol hope you are up for the sleepless nights .....

:Nooooo: :Nooooo: :Nooooo:  They’re not that young thank goodness – I don’t do disturbed sleep.  :innocent: They’re eating (and swimming in) solid(ish) food and using their tray so it’s more a matter of checking that everybody gets their fair share and is pooping when they should. 

Keeping them clean is a bit more of a challenge and I'll admit that this morning was the first time I've ever bathed a kitten before having my breakfast.  :Crazy:  Actually it was first time I've ever bathed a kitten :evillaugh: (although I have assisted before).  Sod’s law dictates that Flash, who is long-haired, should be the messiest eater and the one who drops his tail at the critical moment when using the tray.  :sick:  The poor thing also seems to catch a lot of the loose food that the others shake off so there was nothing else for it other than to take the plunge – literally.  :rofl:

Here he is having a blow-dry and later, none the worse for his experience, showing an interest in crime fiction.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 00:31:50 AM by CarolM (Wendolene) »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4888 on: August 08, 2012, 07:52:44 AM »
Sending many get well vibes Teresa  :care: :care: :care: and encouraging  :hug: :hug: :hug: to all helpers 

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4887 on: August 07, 2012, 12:50:06 PM »
Sorry to hear you're back in hospital T,i hope you are soon sorted.x :hug:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4886 on: August 07, 2012, 08:17:43 AM »
Sending you lots of get well vibes Teresa  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4885 on: August 07, 2012, 06:55:56 AM »

Am very sorry to learn that you're back in hospital Teresa, and as always send the biggest hugs and snoozles for you from me and young Ross.  We send you all our love, and hope you can come home again soon.   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Carol - you're a star.  A real star.  As are Debbie and Daddy Rob.  Good luck with your Famous Five, and hope all your adventures are fun filled ones.  Thanks for keeping us up to date with Teresa.   xx

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4884 on: August 06, 2012, 22:18:28 PM »
We wish Aunty T a speedy recovery  :hug:  I still think theirs a rather dishy doctor there

Carol hope you are up for the sleepless nights and can only wish you and your charges well :hug:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4883 on: August 06, 2012, 21:20:35 PM »
:( Wishing you a speedy recovery, Teresa.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline madasacatter

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
« Reply #4882 on: August 06, 2012, 20:20:32 PM »
Come on T we hope it is just a quick pit stop, and now the back up crew have swung into action, you can put all of your effort into getting well again very soon.   :Luv2:
Coventry Cat Group

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4881 on: August 06, 2012, 19:26:52 PM »
Thanks for letting us know Carol  :hug: Sending best wishes to Teresa for a speedy recovery  :hug:

What a lovely photo of the fusspots  :) Hope the little ones are kind to you Carol and don't cause too much chaos!

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #4880 on: August 06, 2012, 19:05:34 PM »
Sorry to hear you are back in hospital. Hope they get you sorted.

I am having a blonde day and counted 5 cats in the fusspots photo, thought  I couldn't remember a ginger one!!! Must get my new glasses!!
  :rofl:

Nicky

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4879 on: August 06, 2012, 19:01:07 PM »
Oh No, Carol that sounds dreadful  :scared: Please send T our love and wishes for a speedy recovery.  :care:

As for your plan B, thank goodness for Rob, Debbie and you, Carol, are a true diamond.  ;D

Sending shhhhhh sleep now wishes for the fab five.  :hug: :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4878 on: August 06, 2012, 18:50:25 PM »
Bad news I'm afraid peeps - Teresa is in hospital again.  :(  Its not her lungs this time but her GI tract.  She's been finding it difficult to eat, or keep food down when she does eat, for quite some time now so its not entirely unexpected.

I hope they can sort you out toot suite T and have you home nom nomming in no time.  :hug:  :hug:

In the meantime Plan B has gone into operation.  T's husband Rob continues to look after the Paws Inn cats and older kittens with help from Debbie et al.  Flash, Violet, Bonny, Tim and Tom still need frequent feeding, cleaning and general maintenance and as I'm the only one who doesn't have to go out to work........................ I now have 5 little uns in my cat room.   :innocent:   

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4877 on: August 06, 2012, 07:00:16 AM »

Morning Pimlico - going for Gold again today, eh?  :hug: :hug:  What a lovely little lad.   :)  Reach out in your dreams, and who knows what you'll achieve?  :Luv:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4876 on: August 05, 2012, 19:55:51 PM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D

Haven't the fusspots grown?  They look huge  in that lovely pic.  I think I might like to move in with them.  :evillaugh:

Tim and Tom - I like it.  I wonder where those names came from.  ;)  Glad they're all doing well.

I hope the everything goes smoothly for pregnant lady.  :hug:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4875 on: August 05, 2012, 19:50:58 PM »
Love that pic Teresa. They all look so well and happy  :Luv: :Luv:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4874 on: August 05, 2012, 19:50:22 PM »

Fab update Teresa - doesn't that picture do your heart good?  :wow: ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4873 on: August 05, 2012, 19:38:05 PM »
remember the Fusspots, Tom Snout,Cobweb,Titania and Perdita,we were send this picture this morning and were amazed at their progress.

Happy and Rainbow left us for their new home together yesterday and their Pen was given to a pregnant young lady this afternoon.

Pimlico continues to delight me every day, he has the sweetest little voice and amazes us at his athletic prowess.
The 5 littleuns have been bathed and all look beautiful once again,finally they have names the black and whites are Flash and Violet,the tabby/white is Bonny and the tabby twins are Tim and Tom.
All happy and well, Bayleaf,Breeze and Bee are going for 2nd half vaccs tomorrow, thank God for all my wonderful helpers.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4872 on: August 02, 2012, 13:23:52 PM »

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4871 on: August 02, 2012, 11:48:14 AM »
Sending hugs Teresa  :hug: :hug:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4870 on: August 02, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »

Teresa - sending much love to you and "mighty strengff" vibes from our young Foo Fighter.   :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4869 on: August 02, 2012, 10:09:43 AM »
Sorry I`m not much good with updates at minute, All cats and kittens are doing just fine; afraid this old human is really suffering at present and cant type much; but I`m loving reading about all the lookalikes

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4868 on: August 02, 2012, 09:21:16 AM »
I just thought Aunty T's little guy in the last pic must've been exactly what Tufty looked like when he was tiny.  :Luv2: Wish he'd had the same love and care these kittens are gonna get, maybe he would have turned out a bit more friendly instead of the bi-polar monster he is  :innocent:

Rosella, Tufty's out there waiting for you cos his Meowmi tweats him soooo bad  >:( :sneaky:

Strangely, the other three of this litter are equally ringers for a litter OH took in 16 years ago this week  :shify:
Chausette (black with white chin and whiskers, and socks of course), Jarvis (Clarence the Lion lookalike stripey with pink nose) and Jasmine (twin to Jarvis but much prettier) all of whom were Pursleys litter mates. Pursley and Jasmine are still with us, plodding around the place although Jasmine moved in with a neighbour who re-named her Nora :)

Can't wait for them to grow up a bit -I  suppose T must be feeling the same way.  :hug:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4867 on: August 02, 2012, 07:59:42 AM »
Sheila, Tufty is gorgeous  :Luv2:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4866 on: August 02, 2012, 06:50:12 AM »

Popping by to say "Hi" and to check up on the lovely twins and Pimlico - indeed on all of the purrpots at Paws Inn this morning.   :ok:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4865 on: August 01, 2012, 17:47:52 PM »
Good grief Sheila.  He can't still be out there  :shocked:  I've warned you to let Tufty in or it's bye bye Tufty.  I'm on me way  :car:

Beautiful little babes Teresa  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4864 on: July 31, 2012, 09:20:56 AM »
Can I just say... SNAP! I never knew Tufty as a kitten, now I think I do. Thanks T - what gorgeous babies they are.  :Luv2:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4863 on: July 31, 2012, 08:12:49 AM »
Oh my, fluffy tabbies  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4862 on: July 31, 2012, 06:55:08 AM »

Cor - what little smashers.  Aren't they all adorable?   :Luv2: ;D :wow:   The two twins are very beautiful. 

Teresa, sending a snoozle from Ross for you  :cat rub:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4861 on: July 31, 2012, 00:15:43 AM »
Oops - forgot to add the all-important photos.

Link to CatChat