Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 785600 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 20:32:50 PM »
Lovely update and glad all is well  :)

Really pleased to hear Christopher is doing ok but I do hope you can pal him up with another kitty that would be lovely for him  :hug:

Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 20:16:31 PM »
Glad to hear the Inn is thriving so. Aunty Ruth sends cuddles all the way back. I was thinking of Minimopsical the other day and got a real hankering for giving her a good belly tickle. Miss the softeness of her fur and that wonderful purr. :Luv:

Hoping Christopher continues to fare well. He's such a lovel boy I am sure once he gets some company he'll continue to do well.

Keep taking it easy though T, please. Just to keep your strength.  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 18:29:42 PM »
Busy day today, have re-opened the Summerhouse Pens and moved Sundance(was Tula) and Sunshine who  have been neutered and Microchipped today; they are currently having the time of their lives running round and playing. We have moved young Chico into a Pen of his own so that poor Pepsi can have some peace before her next litter arrives, she seemed a bit put out at first but by tea time she was more interested in her food,poor girl looks like a giant pear when she sits up.Young Chico has the blue racing car bed that Daisymac bought for us in the Purrs auction, he seems well impressed.
Christopher seems to be coping well after the untimely death of his sister Robyn last week, still no results of PM but its early days yet.Hopefully when results come we will be able to marry Christopher up with one of the other cats like Ginga Ninja as he needs cat company.
Fuchsia has decided that she is not going to take her medication and I`m afraid I am going to allow her to make that decision, I refuse to stress a cat with such a serious heart murmur out. Happier shorter life is what I`d want in her paws.
Milly has allowed me to stroke her today, ;she has finally forgiven me for leaving her on Oct 10th when I was rushed to hospital, for those who dont know Milly is an outside feral,and can pack in a fair claw punch when she wants,so I am honoured to be in her good books once more.
All other inmates happy and well and I must admit I am enjoying gently weaning myself back into things,poor husband is still doing all the mucking out.
Minimopsical says Hello to everyone and sends love to Aunty Ruth.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 18:10:22 PM »
So pleased to see all of them in your care now. All looking wonderful. Very happy to see Chico eating on his own. Magic of Paws Inn strikes again  :Luv2:

PS. DellBoy is just :drool;

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 15:39:35 PM »
So gorgeous, all of them!   :Luv2: :Luv2:  Sunshine looks so much like my Chuch..........................

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 11:42:51 AM »
Am glad you have been able to keep the doors open, they are all lovely cats, and fingers crossed for all of them.
Please spay your cat

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »
What beautiful kitties. Paws Inn really do have the best cats.  :Luv2:

Tula and Sunshine are just gorgeous! 

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 18:51:43 PM »
Firstly , delighted to hear the Inn is here to stay  ;D ;D ;D

I too am in love wih Maisie - I haven't has a tortie yet............................ :sneaky:

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 18:05:12 PM »
I love Maisie.  She reminds me so much of Lilly with some of her markings and the look in her eyes.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 18:02:40 PM »
Chico still reminds me a little of a kitten Jack; mixed feelings on that one. But yep, still a big fan of black cats..... :Luv:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 17:50:50 PM »
They ae adorable and look happy at the Inn

Hopefully they will get there forver home soon

Zoe
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 16:46:41 PM »
if Tula and Sunshine look at a prospective new owner with those pleading expressions I reckon they will be off your  hands in a trice ;D

;D  I was thinking exactly that Trigger.  The black cats are gorgeous too - I  :Luv2: black cats.

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 16:32:54 PM »
if Tula and Sunshine look at a prospective new owner with those pleading expressions I reckon they will be off your  hands in a trice ;D
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 16:14:10 PM »
Excellent photos...hurrah for Chico! I knew he could be weaned. He and Pepsi look so content. :Luv: Great work on all counts, the Paws Inn team. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 14:03:10 PM »
Gorgeous kitties  :Luv: :Luv2:

lots of luck for them all xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline gemmad

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 14:02:11 PM »
Adorable!  :Luv2:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 13:39:09 PM »
Gorgeous pics  :Luv: Such lucky cats ending up at Paws Inn  :) Hope they're not waiting too long for their forever home  :hug:

P.S Am wondering whether you might consider a swap,Tula and Sunshine for the boys  :evillaugh:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 13:35:53 PM »
Last batch......

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 13:34:35 PM »
More.....

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 13:32:51 PM »
We thought earlier this year that we might have to close our doors forever, but the strays of this world decided that wasn't an option and so we are going to carry on while we can give the much needed care and attention to the cats in our care.

It has been a busy few weeks and we have had lots of new arrivals and today has been photograph day.....we thought you might like to see who is experiencing the paws inn isolation hotel at the moment!!

We have Maisie the gorgeous and loveable tortie (she doesnt take after her feisty markings at all and I am in love!) - we think she is two to three years old but so far only Teresa has looked at her teeth and she is yet to go to Spec Savers  :rofl:  :rofl:

We have Dell Boy the gentle giant aged about 10 years and anybodies for a piece or two of chicken. :rofl:

We also have Pepsi and Chico who some of you may know about - Teresa has worked wonders and Chico is now fully weaned and stealing chunks of chicken from his mum - see the photo if you don't believe me.  Mum is heavily pregnant and we should have split Chico away but had to make room for two new arrivals.....so Chico we think will be going into the kitchen with Minimopsical tomorow!

We have Tula and Sunshine (to be renamed) who were very frightened when they arrived, but are now enjoying chicken and cuddles! Tula is a boy and Sunshine is a girl and we think she is Buster come back to us!  They are approx 5 months old and neutering is a priority!

Hope you enjoy the pictures....we will get some of the others at the Inn soon!

Claire xx

« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 13:33:20 PM by Teresa Pawcats »

Link to CatChat