Author Topic: Advice please  (Read 29108 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Advice please
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 15:33:36 PM »
I hope someone gets back to  you soon

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 15:21:45 PM »
Poor you, and poor kittens, that must have been so distressing! I'm afraid that I can't give you any practical advice, just some moral support  :hug:
Thank you.
I called mayhew and left a message with my number.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 15:17:50 PM »
Poor you, and poor kittens, that must have been so distressing! I'm afraid that I can't give you any practical advice, just some moral support  :hug:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 15:17:19 PM »
Thank you Dawn i am going to call them now. Thanks :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 15:15:55 PM »
yes pav call the mayhew, they will be in a better position than you to advise you on this little one, they may even have a mum cat who can foster - people are foul unfortunately so passing the problem on to you means its not their problem any more - I'm sure in time felicity would get used to the kitten but at the moment she is wondering what the heck is going on so don't worry about her she will be fine - huge hugs to you for having such a horrible day  :hug:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Advice please
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 15:12:31 PM »
I let Felicity out this morning at 4 and woke up around 6.30 calling her in as it was raining and there was a box outside my flat with a note stick on top the note is to lady with cats! Please take them mom cat dead and i cant look after them >:( There was 2 kitten inside both b/w one dead :'( :'( I had to call work to say not going in today and waited till 9 to get to the vet . The vet put their age 4 maybe 5 weeks old and dehydrated she gave some injection to the tiny one alive and said to go back tomorrow i am so upset i didnt ask what she gave the kitten. I got some kitten food from there for the kitten and there it all started Felicity came down and saw the kitten and her back and tail went all up and started hissing since 10 this morning she acts like she has seen a ghost and every time i go close to her she runs or hiss and keep watching the kitten from upstairs and every time i leave the room the kitten starts crying . I dont know what to do i am so angry how could some one be so selfish and leave them out side and expect one to take them.
Ok the kitten hasnt eaten since 10 but had some milk oh and there was some tesco stick like weebox left in the box with kittens ?? and hasnt used the tray but my concern is Felicity she is out now but very upset i am not sure what is happening as she is used to other cats visiting outside and Bertie coming in but her reaction with this one is it because she can sense the dead one or maybe this kitten is not well and Felicity can sense it. :( Sorry for the long post but am just really upset w2ith the whole thing .
I have seen some awful things like 2 weeks ago in O2 centre there was 2 young girls walking around with young kittens and when i asked them if the kittens are theirs the answer was no they are for sale >:( I know people are desperate but why leave the kittens outside my door and not the rescue i cant stop crying for the dead kitten if it was poorly why the person didnt take her to the vet it must have died while in the box and this poor one next to her.
Sorry i am just so upset, please can some one tell me why Felicity is acting like this ? Is it best if i call mayhew to take the kitten.
Thank you for any advice.

Link to CatChat