Author Topic: Diablo screams for life  (Read 225274 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Diablo screams for life
« Reply #1248 on: July 25, 2011, 11:36:08 AM »
I can't believe it was two years ago now.    So pleased that he's doing so well, bless his paws.   ;D

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1247 on: July 14, 2011, 08:23:30 AM »
great to hear he is doing so well

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #1246 on: July 13, 2011, 19:47:48 PM »
Gosh, my heart was in my mouth when I saw you had revived this thread T in case something had happened to Pedro.  He certainly is a special boy but thats thanks to the speciall care he got from you and Minimopsical.  :hug:  :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #1245 on: July 13, 2011, 19:11:35 PM »
He's a special boy alright, you did him proud Teresa  :)  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #1244 on: July 13, 2011, 17:33:37 PM »
I have just spent the entire afternoon reading this thread and can truthfully say I have enjoyed it more than any book, I have laughed, I have cried and despite knowing Pedros outcome I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat praying everything would be fine for him.
So good to be able to look back on things.
I get updates on Pedro from the vet ( with new owners permission) he still gets blocked but vet and owners soon sort him, all in all he is doing really well and now 3 years old.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #1243 on: September 24, 2009, 07:33:15 AM »
Wow!!!   What a handsome Panther  :wow:   So pelased to hear that he's got life sussed.  All thanks to his excellent education at the paws of Miss Minimopsical  :)

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #1242 on: September 23, 2009, 12:28:33 PM »
Pedders is just gorgeous!!

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #1241 on: September 23, 2009, 09:58:50 AM »
Pedro is quite a legend around here..... :Luv2:

He certainly is  :Luv2:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #1240 on: September 23, 2009, 03:03:06 AM »
Pedro is quite a legend around here..... :Luv2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #1239 on: September 22, 2009, 18:49:06 PM »
For those who dont know Pedro arrived here with a terrible parasite in his bowels, it left him with a damaged colon which caused agonies, the parasite is the same one as the current Siralots came in with.
I do feel proud of my boy and have thought of him alot recently when its almost killed me trying to keep going with the Siralots, I guess Pedders success helped me through the hell.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #1238 on: September 22, 2009, 17:57:17 PM »
Its also all the stuff he went thro to get to how he is now, all on this thread.

It was touch and go so many times and just look at him now, sleak, black and glossy and a big bad hunterman  ;D

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #1237 on: September 22, 2009, 17:44:58 PM »
Now, Pedro is one of those I contemplated requesting to be homechecked for: what a good home he has now  :Luv:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #1236 on: September 22, 2009, 16:49:44 PM »
What an amazing change, it brings tears to the eyes

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #1235 on: September 22, 2009, 16:48:40 PM »
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 16:49:45 PM by Rosella moggy »

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #1234 on: September 22, 2009, 16:43:06 PM »
Wonderful to see Pedro :Luv:

Wow, he is quite a hunter :wow:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1233 on: September 22, 2009, 12:23:42 PM »
Wonderful to see and hear about Pedro, he looks fantastic and his hunting has come on a bit  :shify:  ;D

I am so pleased his new slaves love him so much and keep us you updated with news and pics  ;D

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #1232 on: September 22, 2009, 12:07:45 PM »
Pedder's is the one who had the colon probs wasnt he! He is such a gorgeous boy, I really think the new owners are ever so nice for keeping you updated....I really never thought he would get a home with his previous probs but nice to see he is thriving!  :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #1231 on: September 22, 2009, 11:02:19 AM »
Oh wow, look at him now  :Luv2: :Luv:

He's such a big strong boy, and as for the squirrel hunting, not my cup of tea, but he's obviously a refined hunter now  :Luv2:

Aw T, just think, all the love and tears you bestowed upon this little man, seeing pics like this must make you truly swell with pride  :hug: :hug:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1230 on: September 22, 2009, 10:26:37 AM »
its incredible to think T and all thanks to your care, he nearly didn't have a life at all, let alone one filled with such a lot of cat fun!

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #1229 on: September 22, 2009, 10:16:19 AM »
Must admit I was shocked to hear that my little man could do such a thing, but to see how happy and strong he is after all he went through is a delight.
Its weird I have had a couple of terrible dreams lately and night before last I dreamt I was at vets with Lancelot and vet was telling me he had same problem as Pedro, I dreamt I told vet not going through that hell again PTS, then yesterday this email arrived, talk about a timely reminder even for dreams.

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #1228 on: September 22, 2009, 10:10:32 AM »
Oh what a handsome boy,  very sleek.

I used to get so freaked out when my gang killed anything but I have to face up to it that they do these things and I cant stop them whatever I do,  esp living on a farm they have a 'field day' literally.   It is hard and I still get really upset when then bring in dead animals but I also have to think that without them hunting we really would be over run with mice etc.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1227 on: September 22, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »
Pedders is soooo handsome. :) Not so impressed about the squirrel, but cats will do these things. :tired:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1226 on: September 22, 2009, 09:57:55 AM »
what a bad boy!!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #1225 on: September 22, 2009, 09:51:53 AM »
Posted on behalf of Teresa (patience has never been my strong point  :innocent:) ..... 

This is message from Pedro's new mummy that accompanied pic below.  Handsome boy or what?  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

"Hi Teresa, thought you might like to see this picture of the beautiful Pedro! He was sulking on this day – he was grounded after he caught a squirrel and wrestled the poor creature to his death whilst I was sunbathing – oh the noise! He is refining his hunting skills each day – what next we wonder!!

He’s plumping up nicely and we love him more each day, my husband absolutely dotes on him!

Offline Minimopsical

• Adult Cat
« Reply #1224 on: June 26, 2009, 09:00:43 AM »
 :good morning 2:
zis morning I am pondering the question,Can you get scrappage allowance on human slaves? fink Mumty is well past er sell by date: she hobbled back in after cleaning out the summerhouse Pens anz she woz doin more puffin and pantin zan an old jollopy. It would seem that Mayhem and Mayday did their usual trick with dustpan and brush while Maya took great pleasure in shredding the kitchen roll, while Rosella kept headbutting Mumty,Mayzy evidently climbed in the litter bucket and lid feel down on her so she woz unable to cause truble. Mumty eventually finished cleanin zem and began work on the Kent city rollers,she woz on all fours washing the floor with ickle Hastings on her back shouting Gee Up mumty while Hythe ran away with the fork thinking she could get her own food, Romney did one better and ran away with a pouch while Sandwich took the opportunity to swoon over Mayhem and dear Dover whispered sweet nothings to Maya,it would seem chaos reigns supreme. So Mumty woz shot at before she even reached her sea of Ginga Ninjas and zen for sum strange reason 3 of zem decided to dive on her for big fuss all at once, not bad for ferals but they knocked Mumty to the floor, guess zats where she belongz  :rofl:
Junior Officer Ripley on the other hand is a fine gentile ickle kitten since e az bin under my care, just goez to show us cats are much more capable than humans.
Right off for my acrobatics now and must see if Milly has left any fud for me to steal
love
Minimopsical x

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1223 on: June 25, 2009, 11:50:36 AM »
Minimopsical, glad you and Junior Officer Ripley get along - he sounds a real gent.

Hope you all have a wonderful day at Paws Inn. :)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1222 on: June 24, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »
 :shify:  Hiya dere, Miss Minimopstical.  ;D  Dat luvverly wot Mr Rufus bin an founded his reel ownurs.  Bet he iz rite releeved.  Bet yoo and Aunty T is an' all.   :evillaugh:

An yoo's seed Joonyur Offussur Ripley too, and he dun snuzzle up wiff yoo.  Wot a deeliteful yungster he be.  Well mannured an well browt up.  I reckun wot he do need sum comp'ny an a feline frend, an yoo be bowf fer him.    :wow:  I 'ears wot he can goes rite to der top of his sratchin post.  ;D  Clevur lil' ticky-tacker.  :hug:

I opes wot Wilma dunt not fergets her frend Monica.  Cos Monica duz needs snuzzles to.  Norty Milly.  Monica - I sendz der repeckful PPprrfffppt fer yoo - jus a sofft, gennul wun, 'cos I knows yoo not likes der fuss.   :)

Me mowf az bin behaverin gud, an'I'se bin spendin lotsa time snoozerlin inna gardin.  I mights ask meowmy if'n she canput sum pict-chas of me gardin on 'ere fer yoos ter have der luk at.  Spect she'll probly 'ave to ask fer help tho.  She not dat clevur.  An I not got time ter shows her how - got lots ter do.  ;)  Dunt yoo overduz dem ex-tersizes Minimopstical.  Bair fer now.  xxx   :shify:

Paddy

Offline Minimopsical

• Adult Cat
« Reply #1221 on: June 23, 2009, 08:54:10 AM »
Tiz lovely and peaceful here again now MR Paracetamol (Rufus) az bin claimed by his hoomans, we heard the birds singing again an itz woz just beautiful.
Junior Office Ripley formerley introduced himself to me zis moaning, he tootled out of his Pen while Mumty woz cleaning it and e wandered over to my bed climbed in wiz me and you knows e is real gentleman of ickle kitten  :Luv:, so I licked his side and zen iz face and e just stood zere and said fank you,e iz so gentle and graceful compared to my old pal Pedro, I fink we will get on just fine.
Poor Mumty first Rosellas kittens tried to elp er clean their Pen and as quick as Mumty cleaned zose kittens sent the muck flyin again, Mayhem likes to grab the handbrush while Mayday jumps up and down on the dustpan,zen Mumty  she cleans their litter trays and before she gets clean litter in Mayhem jumps in an piddles so she az to wash em again.
Anyows Mumty starts cleanin Kent City rollers Pen an zey walk all over er and zen zey get the rubbish bag and zey put their ickle claws in it so lots of oles appear and old litter streams out, I fink zere woz more dirty litter on Mumty zan in zee bag  :rofl:
Ginga Ninja and iz 3 friends Grasshopper, Chilli and Noodles meanwhile were getting impatient because zere breakfast woz late, they were all ferals but 3 of zem zey love Mumty and gis er cuddles,zey are nice cats.
Mumty went on to big Pen wiz Christopher,Robyn Tiggy and Sienna in an she called daddyrob over to look at zem, in outside run zey have a furry mouse attached to a ball and mumty she pressed a button an zis mouse fink was runnin all round zee Pen and zee cats were jumpin out the way, they will never make hunters.
Monica isnt gettin many visits from Wilma coz mez friend Milly keeps chasin er away, good news is that Monica is managing to sit up a bit now so opefully she will get betta; O and Wilma az bin seen sleepin in greenhouse next to Hettie so praaps a friendship zere.
Unkle Paddyyyyyyy I opes youz mouf is gud and zat you bin gettin lots of butter basted turkey, you deserved it,  :hug: :hug: for youz and Aunty Suepoo.
Well fink its time for mez acrobatics now, gettin praktis in for 2012
love
Minimopsical x

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1220 on: June 19, 2009, 09:59:00 AM »
Hurrah, you got fish!

Shame on your hoomans not allowing you your requests......

Glad to hear Master Ripley is doing well - you can teach him lots of sneaky tricks that hoomans don't think of. :shify: And I'm sure Cracker is fine. :hug:

Offline Minimopsical

• Adult Cat
« Reply #1219 on: June 19, 2009, 08:42:48 AM »
I put in ze requesitshon for mez limosine, camra and lappytop and it woz refused :( so prapps I will ask for pinky lappytop zat sounds gud Aunty Kirst  :rofl:
Unkle Paddyyy I iz soo glad I didna hear youz shoutin coz zat gingery one e iz OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh WAAAAAAAAAh,e just wants attenshon, fink e is called Kingsley after name of village e came from,stupid woman wuld ave dumped in in road if we addnt tuk im and mumty finks e az an owner somewhere, e iz nice but giganticus, Mumty cant lift im  :rofl:
Mumty gave me sum fish last night and Cracker the staffie dog fout e wuld steal it, now me and Cracker get on well we are pals but stealin my fish not on, you wuld be proud of me, I swiped im wiv me claws on his side and told im butt out, well e did yelp and run to iz daddy Richard  :rofl: :rofl: e iz bigga zan me too  :rofl: ope I didna urt im too much.
I hear young master Ripley spent on long time cuddled up to Mumtys dressin gown last night an e woz fightin wiz the belt, Mumty said its weird he does not seem like a kitten more like a miniature cat, very advanced for iz weeks, e az ad all iz wormer now and iz doin gud, cant wait to meet im when e comes from isolatshun.
All zee kitties/cats are doinz just fine so no wurry for Mumty tuday, praapps I will get more fish  :rofl:
Time for mez acrobatics
love
Minimopsical x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1218 on: June 19, 2009, 07:04:25 AM »
 :shify:  Just fort I'd let yoos knowed dat I bin showtin larst nite - fort as I not dun it fer a while an'in  honour of d'deff cat (wot got no name...?) dere shud be sum showtin.  So I did.   :shify:

Paddy  xx

(He did too.......!)

Sue xx

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #1217 on: June 18, 2009, 21:29:08 PM »
Make sures you gets a pink Laptop Minimopsiocal , coz Pink Rulse! :wow: ;)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1216 on: June 18, 2009, 12:42:48 PM »
 :shify:   Mornerin Miss Minipopsical.  ;)  So, der lil' ticky-tacker is yung Mr Ripley, eh?  An he got 'alf a lip?  He mite be Arfur Ripley den.  Probl'y.   :Dont know:  Wunner 'ow e lost dat den?  Poor lil fing.   :(   Iz he verree sad?  Iz he lonerly?   I finks iz gud wot yoo keepin der eyes an eers open ter see 'ow he's gettin along, like.  I finks yoo cud teeches him lots.  I reckons yoo's der best Mumcat - yoo got a goldun sowl me meowmy sez.   :hug: 

Who dis deff cat den?  I'se a bit hard of der hearin' meself, yer knows.  I usedter showt arfter I woz poorly but I dunt needs ter showt noe mores coz meowmy heers me, even iff'n I whispas.   :)  Where'd' e cum from?  Wot dey frow him owt for?  Iz he reely called para-fingy?

I finks derlaptop an camerra be der gud fing.  ;D  Yoo nots ter put dem in der washerty-masheen tho.  I wuz sorree ter heer abowt yer car an yer helipopter.  Dey dun't make em like wot dey used to.  No, dey dunt.   Okay.  I gots ter go now an investiggerate the gardin  Bye fer now  :shify:

Paddy xx

Offline Minimopsical

• Adult Cat
« Reply #1215 on: June 18, 2009, 09:47:32 AM »
 :good morning 2: and wot a fine one it iz, sun tryin to shine an I stole Millys fud, Mumty trys to keep mez weight down coz of Cerebral Hypoplasia so I ave to steal wen shes not luckin  :rofl:
Well I sovled ze mystery of ickle one, spotted him in carrier on way to vets, e is called Ripley an hes lost alf iz top lip,now ow on earth do youz lose alf a lip? e iz ickle too only 300grams and vet sezs alf of zat is worms, ez ad day 2 of wormer now so I ope zere is sumfink left of im wen they all cum out  :rofl: Mumty said wen e cums out of isolashun I will get ze job of teachin im to grow up, I iz gud at bein teacher anz I quite like to pretend to be a mumcat coz I could neva ave kitties of mez own.
We ad big cummotshun ere last night, giant cat got dumped on uz and e looks just like youz Unkle Paddyy, Mumty culd not control erself and she told the orrible woman she woz foughtless an cruel. Anyows zis giant cat seems deaf and e az bin OOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH all zee time fink e may be called Paracetamol coz zat woz wot Mumty woz askin about.
Rosella and er babies and Kent city rollers led Mumty rite song an dance zis moaning,took er ages to tend to zem and zen she needed extra Koffee.
Wen Mumty ad finished all zee muckin out she said " such a relief when all are clean,fed and happy and well" so I guess Mumty az nofink to wurry bout tuday.
I ave put in a request to Mumty for mez own laptop and camera so I can do my Minimopsicals Memoirs proppa  :rofl: wotcha fink
My girly power pink car ad big fight wiv mr washin masheen so did mez helicopter so both ave gone to scrapyard in sky, prhaps I shuld requeezition a Limosine now I iz a propa newscaster :rofl: :rofl:
time for mez acrobatica now, you know a girl has to keep in shape
 :hug:
Minimopsical X

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1214 on: June 17, 2009, 23:13:56 PM »
Well it makes a change to have a proper lady on here Minimopsical, not many of them about these days  :shify: :shify:

I reckon Millie is missing Pedro like all of us cos they used to be outside together with you I think.

You do a good job of training I heard Mumty say, so thinks you need tell her that Monica needs her mate Wima too visit, cos it will help her get better.

Please look after them Minimopsical  :hug:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1213 on: June 17, 2009, 20:28:17 PM »
What Paddy said! ;) Loving the diary Minimopsical!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1212 on: June 17, 2009, 13:34:45 PM »
 :shify:   Hello agin Miss Minimospical!    Yoo dun got der wunnerful accent - iz very eggsotik an Pedro did teech yoo it gud.   ;D  An no norty urds neever.  Likes yoo sez, yoo's a prppurr lady  ;D  Mind, I finks dat Monica, she probly gots der rite toyoose der few norty wurds jus now.  She must be feelin propurr pawly.  I send Monica Mendin forts for her.   :)  I finks wilma needz ter be a bit braverer.  Cud yoo teech Wilma how ter be braverer, coz yoo knows all abouts dat.  Minds, I knows yoo be keepin der eye onna frunt room andat teeny bowl too, andat's qwite der bits to be keepin der eyes on all at wunce.  Yer needs lotsa eyes fer dat.   :shify:

Finks mebbes I mite haveter have "wurds" on the whiskawaves wiv dat Milly, bowt chasin Wilma.  Iz Milly verree tuff?  Is bad ter hits ladies, I knows dis, 'cos me meowmy sed,  but mebbe if I jus' asks her nicely an stuff?  Hmmm.  Will have der fink abowts dat.   Mebbes I asks me Faberlush Lady Lexy about dat.  :Luv2:

I'se likin yer dye-ree.  Finks wot yoo shud tell us abowt yer car too.  An yer helipopter.  An abowt Ollie.  An abowt dat dere lil ticky tacker wot mite be hidin inna frunt room.....  Bye fer now.

Paddy xxxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #1211 on: June 17, 2009, 11:17:26 AM »
Aw Minimopsical what a fantastic accent you have, yes Pedders has left a big hole in a lot of us....do you think he was using a gun as he has caused so many casualties here!  :shify:

That is sad about Monica crying out for her friend and to be confined for the summer must be terrible for her, but then I think at least she has next summer to enjoy again!  ;)

So you pinched Milly's food eh!  :evillaugh: Is her food tastier than yours? Or you just making sure you have the pick of the bunch?  :sneaky:

I think there is something very tiny in Mumty's living room...I seen a sneak preview last night and he is beautiful, he had a fight with a car and I think the car won!  :scared:

Glad Mumty got that hot drink into her, did she change her appearance once it went down....cant be having you all scared first thing on a morning!  ;)

Take care for now Sweet Mini....Hope you have the lovliest of days and make sure you help Mumty sort the gang out and keep them all in line!

Love Aunty Bazsmum xxx

Offline Minimopsical

• Adult Cat
« Reply #1210 on: June 17, 2009, 09:25:03 AM »
I am a bit new to zis so peas be gentul wiv me.
Monica wos spose to write but quite frankly her vokabulary is so bad she wuld ave bin modrated off forum. So you ave me and bits of mez accent which Pedro cawsed mez to ave and you knows I loved im soo much I cant shake off iz accent sometimes which isnt gud wen your a real lady.
Talkin of Monica, you ave to feel sorry for the poor old girl, out in all kinsa weather an just as the summer arrives injured and in jail, shes really missin Wilma and everytime Wilma gets the courage to visit Milly pounces and chases her away, last night it woz awful Monica saw Wilma coming and cried out load when she ran away  :(
So far itz bin gud moaning, I got outside and stole Millys fud  ;D while Mumty woz busy mucking out, itz always hectic first fing,everyone wants brekkie and clean loo`s, so 5am Mumty tends to mez and Milly first of all and tries to reach for kettle at same time, not sure wether Mumty looks more like a zombie or a witch first fing but Koffee elps a lot  :rofl:
Zis mornin Mumty did things different, she went in front room with teeny bowl of fud first, that tells me zeres somefink very tiny and pawly in zere, will keep an eye openz and let you know. Heard her making vet appt for zis aftanoon so prapps I will find out zen.
Think its time to brush up on my acrobatics now, will be back soon
love
Minimopsical x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #1209 on: June 17, 2009, 07:16:27 AM »
 :shify:  Mornin.  Rite.  I iz alreddy an waitin.   :shy:  Is gud dis.  Meowmy say it be like "listen wiv muvva" wot used ter be onna raydee-o wen she woz a lil' ticky-tacker.  ;D  :shify:

Paddy xx

Mornin Miss Minimospical M'am!    :hi:

Link to CatChat