Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 790231 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #2460 on: February 14, 2011, 11:30:07 AM »
not sure if this will work

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2459 on: February 14, 2011, 09:23:53 AM »
I'm sure I would - stunning family, Pepsi and her little ones. I'm still grateful you stepped in to help them. :)

If you want me to have a go at resizing to put them on here I will. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2458 on: February 14, 2011, 09:06:47 AM »
She's lovely! :Luv: Loving the photos and updates. :)

You would have loved the pics I received of 2 of Pepsis kittens at weekend, sadly I cant begin to resize or do anything with them.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2457 on: February 14, 2011, 09:03:35 AM »
She's lovely! :Luv: Loving the photos and updates. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2456 on: February 14, 2011, 08:38:23 AM »
Newgirl certainly knows how to get attention, 4am this morning and a very distinctive yoodeling coming from isolation block, we have decided to call her Heidi.She is a terrified wee thing about 5 months at most,however a lost purr was found on production of a piece of roast beef  :rofl:
Milly decided to honour us with her presence last night, well in truth I think it was more a case of her wanting to check on the progress of the Dwarfs,anyway quick pic managed, still so many to get photos of its never ending.
Harry has gone on another adventure and now I know where I refuse to worry about his welfare any longer, unless of course he finds his way to my bed,we have a small hole in ceiling that was used to pipe oxygen to my bedroom.

Harry's alive!!!  :wow:   So pleased.   :)    "If you want to live and thrive, let a spider run alive....."  ;)

Just love that but so hard to live up to.

Kirst Darcey Tuttle is all yours uness of course she is chosen with Stig this afternoon.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 08:39:39 AM by Teresa Pawcats, Reason: forgot Millys picture »

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #2455 on: February 14, 2011, 08:27:32 AM »
Welcome home Harry!!!

Can I have Darcy Tuttle please?? The alluring look she is giving the camera is totally irresistable!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2454 on: February 14, 2011, 07:13:31 AM »

Harry's alive!!!  :wow:   So pleased.   :)    "If you want to live and thrive, let a spider run alive....."  ;)

The Dwarfs are all "legs" aren't they?  Beautiful!  Just loving all the piccies.   :Luv2:   

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #2453 on: February 13, 2011, 21:11:22 PM »
Im glad harrys ok and even more glad he's with you not me!!
Oddly enough living in a flat the only times Ive had spiders have been in the last year. First when Mogs died and second when Amber was in the cattery so Im guessing she was taught what to do with spidies. She knows what to do with moths..... suck and spit em at my feet  :rofl: :rofl:

So many wonderful cuddly babies you have there... If i had a choice I would have annabel but having 1 nortie tortie it wouldnt work but I love her dancing
love
Tab

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2452 on: February 13, 2011, 21:03:19 PM »
lovely kittens especially Stig and Sabrina
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #2451 on: February 13, 2011, 20:22:55 PM »
Spiders don't last long in my house, they get chewed up and spat out, I tell the cats 'if you're gonna bring em in, at least swallow the things!!'

I love Bigboycockaleaky, he's very cute.

Teresa My Dad will always be a hero to me, even if he is a pest sometimes. 

Nicky

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #2450 on: February 13, 2011, 18:44:06 PM »
Eeeeeuuuuurrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!! Horrible thing!  :sick:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #2449 on: February 13, 2011, 16:42:05 PM »
If he is a pregnant Harriet I hope she doesn't go AWOL after giving birth.  Handrearing spiders - now there's a thought.  :rofl:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2448 on: February 13, 2011, 16:27:40 PM »
:phew:  what a relief. 

I told you he was just out catching flies - he looks bigger to me.

He looks bigger to me too also a bit darker, please dont let it be a pregnant Harriet .

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2447 on: February 13, 2011, 16:17:21 PM »
 :phew:  what a relief. 

I told you he was just out catching flies - he looks bigger to me.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2446 on: February 13, 2011, 16:09:47 PM »
Harry`s Home  :cheer: ,had to interupt a phone call from a good friend when I spotted him on the wrong wall, so he isnt lost in Grace`s tummy after all.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 19:44:23 PM by Teresa Pawcats, Reason: removed Harrys mugshot »

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #2445 on: February 13, 2011, 15:28:53 PM »
Beautiful pics as always. The dwarves are sooooooooooo cute, seem to be all legs  :rofl: All the cats are so pretty tho  :Luv2:

My mom and dad's last dog was called Gyp!  ;D

Hope Rob manages to get the pens finished soon. Good to hear you sounding well, T  :hug: :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2444 on: February 13, 2011, 14:51:55 PM »
You had me going for a minute there Teresa – I was racking my brains to try to remember a cat called Harry.  :rofl:  I’ m sure he’s just stretching his legs now that it’s a bit warmer and seeking out those flies that you don’t have in your house.  ;)

Lovely update indeed.  :)  Glad things are going well but shame about Dainty.  :(

DodgerDora eh?  ;D  Love it.

Sue is right about Stig – he’s gorgeous, I really thought he would have been one of the first of Sophie’s to go.

Nice to see Sabrina looking so relaxed.  She always looks very wary (if not downright terrified) when she sees me.  I don’t think she’s ever going to forgive me for the indignities I subjected her to when she had a runny botty.

Hard to believe the dwarfs will be ready for homing soon.  :shocked: Would you believe that all the pictures are showing for me - except the
 ones of Newbie and the lovely Lucy.  Looks like I’ll have come over and see them in the flesh.  ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2443 on: February 13, 2011, 13:49:04 PM »
Some lovely pics. Glad things are going well.

Hope you are well
x

OK thanks. Meant to tell you that Simon and Sunny have settled wonderfully together in their new home.

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2442 on: February 13, 2011, 13:40:13 PM »
Some lovely pics. Glad things are going well.

Hope you are well
x

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #2441 on: February 13, 2011, 13:28:14 PM »
Lovely photos indeed!  :Luv:

Very sorry to hear of the probable demise of Harry. I hope he's happily catching flies wherever he is now.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2440 on: February 13, 2011, 13:27:49 PM »
I have looked and looked at Newgirls bits and no matter how hard I try I cant make her a boy so the name Jip will have to wait a while longer  :rofl: :rofl: Nickynoo Dads are the heros of this world treasure him and his Jip  :hug: Need to think of a funny female name now.
Anyway heres some pics I missed earlier

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2439 on: February 13, 2011, 11:50:35 AM »
Oh my word - such a surfeit of fabbie kittie photos!!!    :rofl: :rofl: :Luv: :Luv:  Thank you soooooo much Teresa.  Aren't they all such beautiful babies?!   :wow:

Am very sorry to hear that Harry the Spider might not have made it through to spring.   :-:

How cute is Stig?  :Luv2:

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #2438 on: February 13, 2011, 10:44:07 AM »
Well done getting your spring cleaning done so early, I should get my spring clean done this week but 2 lively moggs are very untidy with their toys. I keep telling them no pocket money until they've tidied their room but they don't listen!!!  :rofl:
We've got some pretty snowdrops as well. Thought i'd dug them up when I attempted some gardening, but lucky I didn't. Bluebells survived too I hope.

Spoke to my dad this morning and low and behold he says he has 'jip'. Made me chuckle, but he says I'm heartless madam! Tried to explain why it amused me.

Can't see all the photos, lappy too slow but the ones i can see are beautiful.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2437 on: February 13, 2011, 10:02:32 AM »
Think thats all the kittens.
Got a new arrival coming at 11am will probably get camera out later, pics I took of adult cats for website and catchat last week were terrible so need to do more.
Redecorating of Pens is slow, Rob has finished all the walls but we need to get gloss done and some repair work.
Got someone coming to view kittens tomorrow so fingers crossed again.
Must give an old resident a mention:
Harry as Carol Wendolene knows has been a resident at the Inn for a long time and I have been increasingly worried about his nutrition because he would disappear for a day or two and didnt seem to eat. Harry went missing 12 days ago and I fear he has gone forever especially as Grace spent her last night here furiously digging under her bed. Didnt I mention it Harry is a spider and despite being afraid of them I have protected him for months !
Its still only February and I`ve done my spring cleaning and for the first time ever seem to be ahead of myself with time to notice the beautiful snowdrops, life is good.

Offline Steff - Petsearch Bedford HQ

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
    • Petsearch Bedford - Facebook Group
  • Slave to: Bourneville, Marble, Soap, Tyson, TT and Esco (the Staffie)
« Reply #2436 on: February 13, 2011, 09:48:45 AM »
Yes please, yes please!!! I will go on the lappy specially, just to see all the kitten pics :)
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator
Petsearch UK - Bedford HQ

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2435 on: February 13, 2011, 09:46:38 AM »
The question is do I show off the dwarfs  :rofl:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2434 on: February 13, 2011, 09:44:04 AM »
Star, Sabrina and Stig are the remaining 3 from Sophies 7 kittens.(other 4 homed)

Darcey Tuttle, Fontaine and Pavlova are Annabels 3 remaining kittens. ( Norman Wisdom homed)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2433 on: February 13, 2011, 09:39:50 AM »
Dinky went to live with Pud and his wonderful humans on Friday evening, by Saturday morning I had received email and pictures saying she had taken all of 20 minutes to settle in.Her sister Dainty is showing signs of being just like Dinky since her spay, wobbly walk etc so vet visit soon.
Clare came yesterday and busied herself with the camera so here goes.

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
« Reply #2432 on: February 10, 2011, 18:38:17 PM »
19 rehomings - that's fantastic T. I know how you throughly vet the prospective parents so it goes without saying that those 19 homes will be nothing but the best! I know I only managed to pass the test by the skin of my teeth  ;D

Lovely pics as ever - Wilma's a got a very regal air about her hasn't she - you'll have to put a portable telly in the feral's greenhouse for the royal wedding for her to watch.  :rofl: She looks so comfy in that bed too.

Also am loving the dwarfs - as cute as buttons the lot of them.

Will be in touch soon for a visit if that's ok T. I'm without a blimmin car at the mo as my breaks have packed in. Apparently they're a vital part of the car too  :rofl:

Hope all's well with you

x

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2431 on: February 10, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »
That's great news so glad Dinky has a home with another CH kitty and with someone you know -I 've pm'd you back  :)
Valerie and all my pets

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2430 on: February 10, 2011, 07:04:04 AM »
 :wow: :wow: :wow:  I love coming on and seeing the delishuss piccies!!!   :evillaugh:   Absolutely brilliant news about Dinky!  ;D

19 new homes since January is wonderful news Teresa, and I'm another one who hope those pens stay empty long enough to be spruced up and made shiny new again.  :)

Ah yes - nearly forgot - Paddy sez "dun't fergets yer vest Aunty T - iz cowld terday"   ;) :hug: :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2429 on: February 09, 2011, 22:59:41 PM »
Lovely pictures Teresa and great that Dinky has been reserved.  I still can't get over the fact that she has two sisters - Dodger is so much bigger than either Dinky or Dainty.  Good news on the rehoming - I hope the empty pens stay that way - at least until the decorating is done. :hug:

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
« Reply #2428 on: February 09, 2011, 22:47:26 PM »
Great pics as usual and wonderful news that gorgeous Dinky has a new home with Pud.

Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #2427 on: February 09, 2011, 21:02:08 PM »
Lovely pics as always - I usually get up at about 5 to go to the gym - mucking out spounds more rewarding , can I has the spare room  :naughty:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2426 on: February 09, 2011, 20:57:28 PM »
Well I had a fantastic day at the Inn on Saturday but sadly forgot my camera so cant show you any pics  :-[ 

T and Rob were as always amazing,  had a lovely lunch,  loads of homemade cakes and generally I felt so welcome,  I really think I want to live at the Inn,  T do you fancy 11 new inmates and a new human lodger ?

Claire you do realise I forgot to pay you for the reference  :rofl: Also you did turn your nose up at my posh spare room, however the offer is still there if you are prepared to get up at 5am and muck out :rofl:
You did take pics of someone on your phone, and in truth you were too busy cuddling Gertie Gannet each time I looked  :rofl:

I have just pm`d Tagalong with the news that she has missed out on Dinky who has been reserved tonight, she is going to live with Pud another CH cat we homed just over a year ago.
Seems all the extra hard work is paying off as Dinky will be the 19th rehoming since January 2011. Last week was chaotic with 10 cats neutered , well in truth they were all kittens from just under 5months to 6months, all recovered very well and more quickly than adults do.
I have actually got 2 empty Pens in isolation now but I intend for it to stay this way as Rob is busy doing maintenance, we have one Pen with badly damaged mesh on doors that need replacing, we have bought paint and 3 new roller blinds as well as new vet bedding to bring everything up bright and cheerful for the cats; Rob has been applying some undercoat today and trying to entertain the cats at the same time, it will be lovely to get the job done as last year we had too many inmates to risk repainting.
Thought I would share this picture of Sunshine and Summer in their new home.Also a couple of other recent pics.

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2425 on: February 08, 2011, 09:39:25 AM »
 :Luv2:  :thanks: Teresa -Witches indeed  ;)(my hubby calls me a witch -mind you at one time I did own a Magpie who was hand reared and unable to fly -a Black oriental and a Toad !!)
they are all looking lovely -hope all recovering from ops well
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 09:43:50 AM by Tagalong »
Valerie and all my pets

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2424 on: February 08, 2011, 09:30:57 AM »
For Tagalong.
Sorry no time for updates at present.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2423 on: February 08, 2011, 07:17:43 AM »
No pictchas!  :shify:  Hmph.  Bet you woz too busy cat cudderlin, and eetin cakes!   >:(

Sooooo envious.......  :evillaugh: :hug:  It's so good to see Paws Inn babies going to their new homes and seeing how totally "at one" they are when they get there.  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2422 on: February 08, 2011, 00:30:33 AM »
What a lovely pic of Scratchy & Bear  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Glad all is well at the Inn, Daisymac I think you did amazingly well not to come home with another cat - isn't this the first time you've managed it?  :naughty:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #2421 on: February 07, 2011, 22:03:16 PM »
Dinky is seriously cute !,  if I had pictures you would be up at the Inn tomorrow catnapping her,  she is a babe x

Link to CatChat