Author Topic: Da Mousey problems  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Da Mousey problems
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 01:28:36 AM »
I want a da mousie for mine cos they already catch mice outside and birds .........sigh.........and I know they will love it.

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 23:35:28 PM »
If anyone wants to see a cat with the real thing, then they only need to watch Pearl is action. She's of a mind that why bother with toys as the real thing is so much more exciting...  :doh:

Just an aside to that, I've noticed that when she does play with toys, the ones she chooses are the ones that are rodent-sized...

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 23:28:01 PM »
 :rofl:

That worries me too, Lukey and Riley are so deadset on catching da Mouse, they're obsessed with it, I dread to think what they'd be like with the real thing  :evillaugh:

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Da Mousey problems
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 23:04:13 PM »
Ever since Da Mousey arrived Archie has wanted to play with it, so I thought, but I think that he has been in training because late afternoon he caught a real mousey for the first time ;D WE found him chasing poor mousey round the garden. We some how managed to get him into the house and OH caught mousey in a jar. :P I then had to take mousey to the field nearby, however I soon became aware of a tinkle noise and realised Scruffy was coming with me. Somehow I managed to realise mousey while diverting Scruff'ys attention and got her safely back. ;D I think Archie has just about forgiven me >:(

Link to CatChat