Author Topic: Personality test & Handwriting Analysis  (Read 11120 times)

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
Re: Personality test & Handwriting Analysis
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 15:17:10 PM »
Are you still doing this, Nick? If so, how do I pay? Do we donate to the kitten pen fund again?

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 10:55:24 AM »
I think this sounds fun, but frightning  :rofl: get paid next week if offer still open then will take you up  :thanks:
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 02:08:35 AM »
I'd love to give this a whirl and yes I will pay but it will probably be tomorrow, as I really need to get some shut eye and have only just spotted this post  :)  I love stuff like this but don't be too harsh on me  :heeee heeee:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 18:34:58 PM »
I am rather dissapointed to say the least so I think on reflection it is probably best to withdraw this offer and not waste any more of  time on it.

I had just come on here to say thank you and was going to write how informative colours can be. Well worth £5 in my opinion.

But I noticed the above. I am so sorry more people did not take up your offer. I suppose it could be that people have given to the pen fund and now have no more spare cash.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 08:33:40 AM »
I was well impressed with my test result.   :)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 08:21:31 AM »
I'll do yours for free too.   

Thank you for the thought but I would like to pay. Well in truth I wouldn't like, I would like everything free  ;D but in fairness I will.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 12:04:25 PM »
Great idea Nicky lad.  ;D From ya edited post did ya still want to do this ?

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
Hey - Nick's done my reading and it's really spot on.   He's very good.   ;D

And when he mentioned my straitjacket tendencies he was very non Judgmental !   :rofl:

Cheers Nick - you're a good un.    This is definitely well worth it folks, and a cracking idea for the fundraising.  Go on Hannah - you won't be disappointed. 

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 22:05:41 PM »
just wanted to say i think this is really funky!!!!  i think maybe there were lots of 'views' and no replies because maybe it was hard to understand how it would be done and sorted, now all explained i bet youre gonna be well busy!!!!

i'm thinking on whether to go for it too.... not sure i'm brave enough just at the moment.   but well done nick, very good and generous idea  :)   you seem such an interesting person - so many... whats the phrase..... strings to your bow - i always seem to be reading things you right thinking blimey he's done or knows loads about that too!!!!

hope that all came across well.... its all meant in the nicest possible way  :Luv:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 22:08:53 PM by hannah (weeny) »

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 20:51:26 PM »
I'd like to try too.

My colours are
1. Green
2. Red
3. Black
4. Brown
5. Yellow
6. Pink
7. Blue
8. Grey

Where do I send my donation?
This is a very nice thing for you to do, Nick. Thanks!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 18:33:14 PM »
I'll have a go Nick ... where do I send my money?

My colours are

1. Yellow
2. Pink
3. Red
4. brown
5. blue
6. Green
7. Black
8. Grey
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 14:01:04 PM »
ok thats fine I'll try to do it this afternoon for you.

No rush

Offline Nick (Peanut & Boo)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 13:19:08 PM »
ok thats fine I'll try to do it this afternoon for you. ;D

Ela you are one of the recipients lol. Seems daft you giving a donation only to get it back again. I'll do yours for free too.  :'( :doh:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 14:40:56 PM by Nick (Peanut & Boo) »

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »
I did read your instructions, honest.

What ya need to do is just select the colour that appeals to you most

But yellow wins every time.

Make it easier on yourself. Print the colours out and cut them out with scissors. When you choose one turn it over then quickly select the next colour and so on. You will find it easier to decide without the other colours present.

Right doing it like that.

Yellow (what a surprise)
Blue
Pink
Red
Brown
Grey
Black
Green (another surprise)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 12:38:54 PM by Ela »

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 09:56:33 AM »
ahhh  well actually you are doing exactly what I said not to do ! 

and that is think about your selection.

The important thing to do is NOT to choose your favorite colour or reject your least favorite. It gives a completly misleading reading which you won't recognise.
What ya need to do is just select the colour that appeals to you most , just that ! ;D .Don't rationalise it, don't think I don't like that colour, I would never wear that colour , My new car is that colour I'll choose that etc  You may be surprised that you choose one of your least favorite colours first ....thats ok that is perfectly normal.

If you choose the colours instinctively and honestly you will get a relevant reading I promise you.

Make it easier on yourself. Print the colours out and cut them out with scissors. When you choose one turn it over then quickly select the next colour and so on. You will find it easier to decide without the other colours present.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 09:40:23 AM »
Here goes, where do I send my dosh?

Yellow
Red
Pink
Blue
Grey
Brown(ish)
Black
Green

It is very strange I have looked 3 times and each time I have changed my mind about  2,3,4 and I am still not sure about 3 & 4

I hope I have been honest as I cannot stand green and that is at the bottom. Yellow is my favourite colour and that is at the top although I don't care for red much and that is 2nd so perhaps I am being honest.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 08:18:06 AM »
Cool, Nick!   

:innocent::shify:  Okay......

2nd choice:-

Pink
Red
Yellow
Blue
Green
Grey
Black
Fawn

wibble....     :evillaugh:

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 22:55:41 PM »
Hey  we finally got our first sucker,..err. punter, ... ahem cough ... subject hee hee ;D ;)

okeedokkee Sue as you are the first I'm a gonna do it for free . In fact I am going to donate the £5.00 for you  ;D ;D :Crazy:  what an offer  :evillaugh:

As to recipients, well I thought Dawn, Ela, Julie,Ron and say one or two others . Put all the money into one place until it reaches a few hundred thousand £ then distribute it to the needy hee hee

I'll try to do yours tomorrow. Could you do me a favour . Do the selection again. Don't try to copy the first choice just treat it as a new selection. Its not a memory test but sometimes a colour can represent two things in a differant position

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 22:33:17 PM »
I'm up for it Nick.

My choices are:-

1.   yellow
2.   red
3.   pink
4.   blue
5.   green
6.   black
7.   grey
8.   fawn

where/how d'you want my donation?  If I'm a psychopath, break it to me gently.  I could get nasty....      :evillaugh:

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 19:55:35 PM »
Heres what you need to do.  Read this carefully .....You must do this really honestly or the reading will be worthless ok  ;)

Look at these 8x colours and decide which colour you like the best.

Don't choose your favorite colour or associate the colours with anything else at all ok !
just choose the colour that you like the best and make a note of it .

NEXT  look at the remaining colours and choose the one you now like the best . Write it as your second choice.
Repeat this until all the cards have been selected and you should now have a list of 8x colours numbered 1 to 8 in order of preference.

You will find it  easier if you print this page so that you can cut out the  colour squares and turn them over face down as you choose.

Please don't choose the colours in the order of the rainbow or your favorite decorations etc cos it will be a complete waste of time . If you choose red as your first colour yet you hate the colour and would never buy anything in red thats ok . If thats the colour you like the best now then choose it.

TIP:
the quicker you choose the more likely it will be a spontaneous choice

When you have finished simply post your list below.

36 watchers and not one purrson prepared to give it a go in a good cause ?  :P :P :P ok first one free I'll pay your £5.00 donation for you  :innocent:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 10:12:07 AM by Nick (Peanut & Boo) »

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 19:27:10 PM »
Ok here is a representative personality reading that I did earlier today . It took a little over  an hours work all together and although a genuine reading the subject's colour selection was a random one selected by me. It gives you an idea of how specific the reading can be even at this basic level but it must be understood that although a deep sychological personality evaluation tool at this level it is really more a bit of harmless fun and definitly not to be used to get `one up' on others. This reading may appear to be rather negative and extreme but it is of course a fabrication and not really representative of the majority I'm sure. It does however reveal everything so don't do it if you do not wish to reveal the truth about yourself.

I thought I would ask for a £5.00 donation per reading with all the proceeds going to one of our rehomer's /fosterer's on Purrs.
However if you are not completly happy with your reading then you donate  only half  ;) couldn't be fairer than that
The reading will be emailed  either to your personal email address or as a private message on here.
Once I receive your acknowledgement of receipt my copy will be destroyed permantly so be sure to make a copy to your hard drive immediatly.
No one will ever see your personal reading ever. If you choose to post it publically then that of course is your choice.

All you have to do is choose 8x colours !... :wow: :wow: So who's first  ;D ;) :-: :shy:

The present Situation

Feeling Insecure and uneasy in the existing situation ,the subject needs greater security and a more affectionate environment, or at least a  situation which imposes less physical strain .
Working to improve her image in the eyes of others in order to obtain compliance and agreement with her needs and wishes.

Stress Sources

Intensely anxious to be independent and free from limitation or restrictions, other than what she imposes upon himself by her own choice she feels she is not sufficiently in control of her own destiny.

Holding exhaustion and depression at bay by keeping active.. Refuses to let herself relax or give in.

Restrained Characteristics

The situation is preventing her from establishing herself but feels she must make the most of things as they are.

Desired Objective

Seeks success and stimulation and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake of the feelings of self doubt, to win and live intensely.
She wants to overcome obstacles with which she is faced and to achieve special recognition and standing from her success.

Actual Problems

Agitation and irritation at fighting against restriction and limitation has depleted energy and has placed her in a position in which she feels menaced by circumstances. Feeling powerless to remedy this by any action of her own she is desperately hoping that some solution will provide a means of escape.

Summary

A capable and active person who is striving towards achieving her destiny with the control and freedom she demands.
Restrictions and unfulfilled emotional needs, have brought about a feeling of insecurity and low self esteem. Fighting depression and depleted energy she  refuses to give in and strives towards  achieving her goals and achieve recognition for her achievements.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 19:45:36 PM by Nick (Peanut & Boo) »

• Distinguished Cat
Personality test & Handwriting Analysis
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 13:45:02 PM »
85 viewings and not a single donation ? I am rather dissapointed to say the least so I think on reflection it is probably best to withdraw this offer and not waste any more of  time on it.
I shall however continue to send money to various peeps on here that selflessly and generously give eveything they have to rescuing and rehoming felines I think that my personal donations will be a more effective use of my time and money

I have had a great idea . many years ago I used to study Graphology (handwriting analysis) and give spontaneous `readings'
I also used several deep personality tests to help folk with their lifestyle choices and future plans , emotional upsets etc.

Do you think if I offered to do this on here for members anyone would be interested ?  100% proceeds would go to Purrs possibly the rehomers I think because they work so hard and suffer the most heartache of all of us on a daily basis.

What do you all think ? how much would you pay for an analysis of your handwriting ?
The personailty test is also a lot of work but it is extremly  specific . I have never had anyone say that it was not spot on. It tends to focus on underlying problems and how the person is dealing with the stress situation and whether or not it is effective etc .It details all the subjects feelings and emotions hopes desires hangups etc and points to a way forward to the future

« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 17:57:13 PM by Nick (Peanut & Boo) »

Link to CatChat