Author Topic: Miss Peanut of the Clan Cats  (Read 5358 times)

Online Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Miss Peanut of the Clan Cats
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 23:30:44 PM »
I'm so sorry another Clan cat has had to join the Clan over the bridge, Liz - but I'm sure your babes must be having a ball up there :hug:
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 15:35:43 PM »
RIP Peanut.

You sound like a tremendous character, and I'm sure all your nine lives were fantastic.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 12:52:00 PM »
I'm so sorry that the Clan has taken another hit  :hug:

RIP Little Peanut, play hard at the Bridge.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 04:42:07 AM »

Liz, am so sorry you're mourning another loss.  Play hard at the Bridge, baby Peanut. 

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 22:21:21 PM »
Liz, so sorry that another Clan Cat goes to The Bridge. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Play hard little Peanut. R.I.P. :Luv:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 21:25:35 PM »
RIP Little Peanut.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Miss Peanut of the Clan Cats
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 18:07:11 PM »
We are devastated to announce the death of our darling Peanut at 13.05pm today with her Daddy and I in attendance.

Peanut joined us in September 2005 after her Mum Posh rejected her, so we bottle fed and Harvey did the clean up and she was then ready for rehoming which we did twice - she was returned again for not using a litter tray so when she came back we decided she would stay with us as a Clan kitten forever

She was our very own Cindy Crawford with her beauty spot and lives all of her 9 lives to the full, she moved with us in July 2006 and was one of the 7 who stayed with Sweetie.

She loved the late Harvey and she was a very spoilt little Madam who only ate kitten Purina biscuits from her special silver bowl until she was 18 months old.
She lost half her tail in a snare in 2009 but still had strut and used it always to her advantage. Along with the late Harvey and Oscar she was part of the tuxedo mole catching triad, that mantle has now passed to Miss Moriarty and Miss Pepsi

She was our little physco and could often be found standing up to anything over her 3kgs and it was them that backed down she had no illusions she could take anything given half a chance

Sadly today at her dental a huge tumour was discovered and nothing else could be done so we gently put her to sleep in the sunshine it was peaceful and always out vets joined us in tears.

So our darling Peanut you will be loved and missed for ever and we wish you god speed to the Rainbow Bridge joining the Clan cats already there and be reunited with your beloved Harvey x

Adopted September 2005
Died 11 March 2019 aged 13 years, 5 months and 11 days
Always and forever a Clan cat x
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat