Author Topic: Hi newbie check in  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Hi newbie check in
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 00:23:22 AM »
Gill, when you post a pic it calls it a 'file'.
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2018, 14:56:43 PM »
LULU IS GREAT NAME FOR HER, HOW OLD IS SHE

YOU DONT UPLAD FILES HERE JUST PICS

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2018, 14:16:57 PM »
She is a very bonny girl. :Luv:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2018, 09:30:09 AM »

Lulu is beautiful   :Luv2: ;D

Offline tryanny23

• Kitten
  • Slave to: maggie
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2018, 08:39:23 AM »
Okay, now I got it how to upload the pic, need to attach the file, I thought I need to use that [img] code. Her name is Lulu.

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 19:13:24 PM »
YES YOU HAVE GOT IT RIGHT, SHE LOOKS VERY YOUNG, WHAT IS HER NAME

Offline tryanny23

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 17:37:03 PM »
Hi, I want to share my cat pic, I really do not know it is right or wrong, I mean whether I upload it right.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 17:48:25 PM »
 :-[ I forgot to introduce my owners. ;) There is Emo, who doesn't like babies, so when my Daughter got pregnant for the second time I got the phone call, "Muuuum, you know you've always loved Emo...... ", she is a half bred Norwegian Forest Cat, like the real thing but two thirds of the size, she is black. Then there is Merlin, a stray that had ripped his way out of a snare, losing the pads off his foot, he came to me as a foster to see if he would be better without his front leg, norty Sheila knows me far too well, he ended up keeping his leg and found his forever home in the process. He is a huge black and white boy, slender, but still 6.4 kilos  :shocked:, then there is Bob, a beautiful black tortie with white socks, she is more like a feral than my two ferals. ;)  Very skittish, but very affectionate on her own terms, she washes my eyelids open in the morning, cat breath first thing :sick: Pippa, also from Sheila, a beautiful muted silver and white tabby, think silver tabby with a champagne overlay. You would never know she was a feral, when Sheila went to TNR a feral colony, Pip crawled into one of the baskets with bad enteritis, the vet said that if she hadn't, she wouldn't have made it. Last but not least my little man Pirate, he is also from Sheila, he was a stray/feral with congenital abnormalities. He only has one ear flap, one eye orbit is too small so his third eyelid is permanently across his eye restricting his vision, his tail is a piggy curly one, we also suspect he is a bit lacking in the brains department, he is a mackerel tabby. A very sweet little boy with the deepest purr when I pick him up for cuddles, he drapes over my shoulder and goes boneless. :Luv:

We usually type in capitals or large font as Gill Sneakiefeline, a.k.a. Misa has bad eyes and finds ordinary font size hard to read.

Take care Honey,

Paula.xxx

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 23:09:44 PM »
Hi and  :welcome:

I am Lyn (as you can see, I didn't manage to think of a clever username!) and have 2 black cats. Alfie is a big male who loves to go out untin. Sky is a small, very timid, female who lives in my bedroom.

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 21:44:32 PM »
HI WELCOME TO PURRS

I HAVE THREE CATS TOO BUT TWO ARE BEING LOOKED AFTER BY A PURRS FRIEND AND ONE IS WITH ME, A MONSTERCAT CALLED LUPIN A SEAL POINT BIRMAN

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 19:40:20 PM »
Welcome to Purrs, I am Liz Mother to the Clan cats and dogs in the North East of Scotland, we are the larger than average cat family ranging from 18 years young to the tabby tart a pair of former feral kittens who are now nearly 2.

I am involved in feral and Bengal cat rescue, I have 9 Bengals all rescue from F2 to F7, also in the Clan are 2 Mau's, a Ragdoll, and NFC and lots of moggies and ferals and their 3 Big brothers my very cat loving Border Collies
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 11:04:55 AM »
Hello Tyranny and hello Tyranny's trio of felines.  Welcome to the forum  :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I'm sue - I've three cats too - there's Moray - a big floofmonsta (think Norwegian Forest Cat).  He's a 5 years old boy.  Then we have Malt and Barley who are two and half, and semi feral gurlies.  All are indoor/outdoor. 

What are your cats' names, and how old are they?   ;D

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 07:54:55 AM »
 :welcome:

Hi Tryanny23,

You have just joined the most friendly site I have ever found. ;D

Several of us have had rats as well, beautiful creatures. :Luv:

I am Judecat (Paula) and I have five cats, 3 snakes and innumerable fish in three tanks and a pond.

We love photos and would love to see pics of your furbabes.

Again Welcome to Purrs.

Paula xxx

Offline tryanny23

• Kitten
Hi newbie check in
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 07:21:50 AM »
Hi just signed up here. I am the owner of 3 cats. There are all live outdoor and just sometimes come inside the home to find any suspicious creature (my house has a rat sometimes)

Link to CatChat