Author Topic: Hi! I'm new  (Read 6011 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Hi! I'm new
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 17:14:17 PM »
But no less welcome for being new. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline jiu

• Kitten
  • Slave to: jojo
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 13:23:39 PM »
Welcome to the forum, i am also new here.

Offline Cloveart

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Kizzie and Tiggie
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 17:48:56 PM »
Hi love cats, mine is called willow shes just turned 4 and is a british shorthair all black.

:welcome:    I'm new-ish.
The Office Cats (unashamed self-promotion): http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,47624.0.html

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 22:26:03 PM »
Hi Lesleypam64, welcome to Purrs, we are a friendly bunch, Welcome. Welcome Willow as well. :Luv: There is a place called 'From The cats Mouths' where they can moan about their humans and we are not allowed to look. ;)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 21:57:49 PM »
Hi love cats, mine is called willow shes just turned 4 and is a british shorthair all black.

Hi and  :welcome:

Offline lesleypam64

• Kitten
  • Slave to: willow
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 19:31:47 PM »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 12:14:06 PM »
 YES I GET LOST TOO AFTER ONE CYCLE OF BLINKS LOL BUT THEY ARE ALSO GORGEOUS LOOKING  ;D ;D

Offline Cloveart

• Senior Cat
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 11:05:45 AM »
Yes, they are oddly hypnotic. It think the white cat blinks first, then the two either side, followed by the two to his right and then it might be white and black & white and then I get lost.
The Office Cats (unashamed self-promotion): http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,47624.0.html

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 19:22:27 PM »
 JUST LOVE ALL THOSE CATS BLINKING  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Cloveart

• Senior Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 12:34:38 PM »
Hello, I'm new too.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 22:07:24 PM »
Hi and  :welcome:

I'm one of the people who doesn't like sssssssnakes  :-[

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 20:43:29 PM »
We are a friendly bunch and always help if we can, but if you wouldn't mind enlarging the font it will make it easier for Gill to see as she has eye probs, it would be appreciated. We all forget from time to time though :-[. :shify:

I currently have a seven cat household, Bob came from my supervisor from my previous job and she threatened me with the sack if I changed her name, but as I am a Blackadder fan too it wasn't an issue :rofl:. She was 2 on New Years Day.

Pippa and Pirate came as feral/stray 8 months old from Waltham Forest CPL as 8 month olds although a couple of months apart, they are about the same age. Late June/early July. Pip Pip Pippin, the norty kitten is a muted silver tabby and Pirate is a mackerel tabby with some birth defects, one ear flap missing, one eye orbit too small so the third eyelid is permanently a third closed and a curled tail, we also suspect he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer :naughty:.

Then the older cats Emo a beautiful black 1/2 Norwegian Forest Cat, who is very sweet and did belong to my Daughter, but she doesn't like babies so when my Daughter got pregnant the second time I got a call, "Muuuuum, you know you've always loved Emo?" she is 7 in August, I think.

Lastly, but not least is Merlin, who came as a foster from Waltham Forest CPL, after being found as a stray with a mangled paw, the vet thinks from being caught in a snare, he came to see if his front leg could be saved, it was but he ended up staying. He is black and white. Vet thinks he is going on 5.

Then Gill has been poorly recently, so I have two of hers in lockdown in a spare room, a fantastic calico girl called Sasa and a gorgeous (norty) Birman called Lupin that will be going home in the next week or so.

That is my fur family + lodgers, I also have three snakes and three fish tanks and a pond with fish. I don't mention the sss's without a warning usually as some people don't like them.

Again, welcome to Purrs. :hug: :hug: :hug:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 22:29:32 PM by Judecat (Paula), Reason: Correction »

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 20:01:14 PM »
Hi  :welcome: to Purrs  Sarah and Matilda  ;D ;D

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 16:17:27 PM »
 SORRY IT WONT COS ITS NOT WORKING  :(

HOWEVER WHEN COMING INTO THE FORUM THERE ARE OPTIONS AT TOP ON LEFT....CANT SEE THEM IN REPLY LOL BUT THE LAST ONE IS SEE ALL UNREAD POSTS WHICH I USE BUT YOU CAN ALSOM USE THE OTHER TWO, ONE I BELIEVE IS REPLIES TO YOUR POSTS.

ANYWAY  :welcome: TO PURRS ITS A GREAT PLACE  ;D ;D

I SAW YOUR OTHER THREAD AND SORRY WAS HARSHER THAN SUE BUT NOW SEEN HER RELEGATE PART ON HERE..........WELL I MEAN I DIDNT LIKE TO SAY THAT  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 14:20:05 PM »
Not really, but if you leave the Notify me of replies button at the bottom of your reply ticked it will show up in your email.

Offline sairzey (Sarah)

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Matilda
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 14:14:29 PM »
Hi Paula and thank you! She's a 'tortie and white girl, don't ask'.... LOVE IT! Matilda was found heavily pregnant on the streets and has FIV, so her background is a bit shady too! :)

Is there a way to 'like' people's messages here? I've never really used forums much at all, but look forward to getting to know everyone here hopefully.

Sarah x

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 14:08:33 PM »
Hi Sarah and  :welcome: and to the beautiful Matilda, she could be my Bob's sister, she is a 26 month tortie and white girl, don't ask :rofl:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 13:51:04 PM »
OOoo - and there she is!!  Have just replied on your other thread and was wondering if you had any piccies.  She is one very splendid looking cat.  :Luv: Didn't realize she was a tortie - much attitude  :evillaugh:

You may not find it so easy to ignore her, as torties can be very determined.   :shify:

If she won't desist (see my thoughts on your other thread) then I'd just relegate your boyfriend to the sofa bed and keep on snuggling up with Matilda.  (Sorry Sairzey's OH, if you read this.   :naughty: :evillaugh:)

Offline sairzey (Sarah)

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Matilda
Hi! I'm new
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 13:46:22 PM »
Hi there!

I'm new here and hopefully (second attempt at attaching), more importantly this is Matilda. She's approximately 5 years old, and I adopted her 3 years ago. I've posted in the 'behaviour' section about issues with her waking me during the night, but thought I'd post a quick introduction here.

- Sarah & Matilda

Link to CatChat