Author Topic: A Big Tank YOU  (Read 3890 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: A Big Tank YOU
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 12:33:46 PM »
VERY BRAVE OF HIM, GOOD LUCK :hug:

MARY
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: buttonchops, jeronimo, symphony, tenini, montymunchkin
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 22:24:16 PM »
I know it was a big Yamaha NT01 and it was a lovely bike, as big as his actual bike called the beast which was being serviced ( really don't know about bikes) will have to write it all down next time I see my son and let you know

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 22:13:04 PM »
What do you mean another bike?, it was an MT-01, that is so much better that another bike. :wow: Shows how much they think of your Son. They are wicked and if I was a foot taller, that is what I would hanker after. ;) :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 21:24:51 PM »
thank you Mary ,my son seems to doing well, a friend lent him another bike and he got straight back on and did some riding which has certainly helped

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2017, 13:37:40 PM »
O.M.G. THE WORLD IS FULL OF SO MANY STRANGE HAPPENINGS THAT WE NEVER GET ANSWERS TO UNFORTUNATELY :hug:

IF YOUR SON CONTINUES HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FLASHBACKS AD ANYTHING ELSE HE SHOULD GET SOME COUNSELLING TO HELP HIM COME TO TERMS WITH IT ALL :hug:

HOPE YOUR UPSET ENDS SOON :hug: :hug: :hug:

PAULA TO THE RESCUE AGAIN - HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT GIRL?   WHO NEEDS SUPERWOMAN WHEN YOU ARE AROUND?   

MARY
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 18:39:34 PM »
thanks everyone it has been scary and my son is having flashbacks.
....well its not everyday an extremely large woman bounces into traffic sending a bike rider flying down the road and then falls down cutting their head....... even the police do not know what this woman was doing!

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 13:13:47 PM »
What a terrible fright for you!  :( I am so glad that your son was not badly hurt and hope both of you will  be free of flashbacks and scary thoughts  :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 11:47:51 AM »
Me too.  That's the trouble with a motorbike - there's little protection in the event of an accident.  Very scary.

So pleased that there was nothing worse than the damage to the bike and the leathers.  :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 11:15:35 AM »
Glad that he is relatively unscathed.
Please spay your cat

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 09:28:23 AM »
He is bruised and sore, severely damaged leathers and £1,500 damage to his bike, but the important bit, him, came off relatively unscathed. I hope that PandoraWarlord doesn't mind me posting this, but I know how people worry about each other on Purrs. :-[

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 08:29:44 AM »
omg, is he ok, he broke something last time didn't he

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 05:46:02 AM »
Sending strength and thoughts for you and your son  :hug: :hug:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 19:58:19 PM »
You are very welcome Honey, everyone here is wonderfully supportive and I hope that you continue to post. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
A Big Tank YOU
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 19:55:16 PM »
after making a few post I found myself back at square one as my son was knocked down again yesterday. A very big thank you to Paula who has come to my aid and off the forum given me some great support today  :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Link to CatChat