Author Topic: new baby cat....  (Read 8565 times)

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Peanut, Lucky, Cazzy, Mittens, Cowboy, Speedy, Ray, Willie.
Re: new baby cat....
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2016, 18:21:45 PM »
Peanut.  :thanks:
All cats are masterpieces.
My cats that are over the rainbow: Jake, Alice, Ashia, Angel, Julie,Breezy, Meuzette and Babydoll

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2016, 13:10:52 PM »
What a beautiful close up :Luv2: :hug:  which one is that?

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2016, 09:05:34 AM »
Yah :thanks:
Trying to do the best I can to make friends here and for my cats.
My cats that are over the rainbow: Jake, Alice, Ashia, Angel, Julie,Breezy, Meuzette and Babydoll

Offline Nicola (RockysMum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Chester & Beau and my beautiful bridge babies Rocky, Jake & Bailey. RIP my boys
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2016, 20:33:41 PM »
Hello & welcome!!

Your babies are beautiful. I'm a little bit in love with Mittens from that 1st photo :Luv:

I have 2 boys, both 8 months. I got them in October after losing the last of my three boys & realising I couldn't live without cats! I saw you'd been on their thread earlier. I just love posting pics & videos of them. They're my heart  :Luv2:

You'll love it here x

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2016, 19:41:36 PM »
 :innocent: Black cats are the coolest 8)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2016, 12:34:24 PM »
Awww, that's a lovely photo Mum  :Luv2:

Cleo (aprox 14 years) is a back + white fluffy. She has a white chin and whiskers, white throat, neck and belly and short white socks on all 4 feet.

Alfie (4.5 years)is black. He has a sprinkling of white hairs here and there but nothing that could be called markings.

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2016, 00:13:57 AM »
My Ray being smashed by her puppy. She raised him to be a fine kitty cat.

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2016, 00:08:12 AM »
Lovely cats and so pleased you were able to help them  ;D

My big Misa (Meesha) was saved by a vet when him and another cat were taken to be PTS at only 4 years old and I had just lost my special Kocka (Ko-chka) so Misa and another cat from same rescue who was a semi feral Sasa (Sasha) cae to me. That was 11 years ago in July so both are getting on now..........Misa 14 and Sasa 18.

Misa is terrified of people due to how he was treated, except me of course  :innocent: and sasa has taken about 7 years to allow me to stroke her.

Also have a birman called Lupin who is 6 this year and been with me since age 10 months unnuetered being sold on a nasty site we dont mention.

We dont have a norty section just a norty club whos leader is Mosi belonging to Susanne and his deputy isssssssssssss Lupin  :rofl:  He is one of the nortiest cats in the world but very very handsome and knows it!

Like Mary says we know each other very well so just mosi around and find your way and post  ;D ;D
About your Birman....I heard some breeders don't sell kittens too young for they are trying to see if they have a show cat, a breeder or a pet. They can't tell until the cat is older. :scared:
You have older cats too. Like me. Love the senior citizens. :shy:
I know I have to post and be an adult cat before any other moves I make. I am getting use to the buttons and such. I will stay as long as I have friends to chat with. :) :shy: 8) :Luv: ;D

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2016, 23:59:22 PM »
My Ray only has one spot on her chest and one on her butt.
Hi Mom to Eight, Butter has a few white markings.... bib, chest, throat and chin, front toes and back legs (looks like he's wearing socks ;D)
he also has a white undercoat, thats why he looks scruffy in this pic :-[ :rofl:

Unusual coloring on your Butter. Very beautiful! :Luv:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2016, 22:53:57 PM »
Lovely cats and so pleased you were able to help them  ;D

My big Misa (Meesha) was saved by a vet when him and another cat were taken to be PTS at only 4 years old and I had just lost my special Kocka (Ko-chka) so Misa and another cat from same rescue who was a semi feral Sasa (Sasha) cae to me. That was 11 years ago in July so both are getting on now..........Misa 14 and Sasa 18.

Misa is terrified of people due to how he was treated, except me of course  :innocent: and sasa has taken about 7 years to allow me to stroke her.

Also have a birman called Lupin who is 6 this year and been with me since age 10 months unnuetered being sold on a nasty site we dont mention.

We dont have a norty section just a norty club whos leader is Mosi belonging to Susanne and his deputy isssssssssssss Lupin  :rofl:  He is one of the nortiest cats in the world but very very handsome and knows it!

Like Mary says we know each other very well so just mosi around and find your way and post  ;D ;D

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2016, 22:42:39 PM »
Hi Mom to Eight, Butter has a few white markings.... bib, chest, throat and chin, front toes and back legs (looks like he's wearing socks ;D)
he also has a white undercoat, thats why he looks scruffy in this pic :-[ :rofl:

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2016, 18:29:19 PM »
The minute you said there was naughty section I perked up. :wow: I will look for those forums/threads.. Thank you ;D
Sorry Mary no sun over here neither. Going to snow tonight. >:( :-[ :innocent:
Hope you feel better soon. Takes time to adjust to loses of friends and family. :(

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2016, 14:05:54 PM »
Lovely photos and that's cos they are lovely cats :Luv2:

I'm in between cats at the moment as I had 3 go to The Rainbow Bridge last year :(

I am sure you will love it on here.  I've been on here 9 years and never looked back.  We are one massive cat family and we talk about everything from the latest programmes on TV to the funny mark on our cats' bodies :evillaugh:

The From The Cat's Mouth section is only for our cats to talk to each other.  They have a birthday list so they can wish each other best wishes on their specials days and a Naughty Club :naughty:

Some sectionsare very sad and I must admit I wish I had the strength to in them more than I do :hug:

Join in our fun and send us some sun from the U.S. please :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2016, 10:32:43 AM »

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2016, 10:30:45 AM »
Ooooo  ;D Butter has a bib.  Love his eye pic, but he is quite beautiful with his white markings.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 00:07:29 AM »
Hi and  :welcome: Lovely photos, thank you!  ;D

• Hero Cat
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2016, 23:31:34 PM »
Butter meet my Butter cat.
Butter says hi too ;D

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2016, 23:18:50 PM »
Butter meet my Butter cat.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2016, 23:12:10 PM »
Hi, welcome to Purrs  :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: beautiful pics BTW :Luv:

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2016, 20:45:17 PM »
 :thanks:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2016, 20:22:28 PM »
Fab photos.   :)  Willie looks adorable, and P B' s face is so sweet.

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2016, 19:17:21 PM »
Peanut Butter.

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2016, 19:14:02 PM »
Willie. Yes_ he IS that loving.

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2016, 17:56:39 PM »

Hello and welcome to purrs  :welcome: :welcome: Lovely pics of gorgeous furry fiends  ;D

I only have two moggies Astrophe and Zoonie, the Hooliecats.

Looking forward to seeing more of yours
Hello. :wow:  I wanted to come on here to make some cat friends. I will go to other places now that I am fully clothed (avatar) :Luv:

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 17:52:06 PM »

Wow.  Bless your heart for helping so many of them needing safety and refuge.  Some hideous things happen to cats, but thank goodness for folk like you.   :hug:  When you show a kindness to a cat, they never forget it. 

You're in good company here.   :Luv:

Your cats are beautiful.  And I love their names too.

:thanks:
You so kind. I just think cats are people hidden in fur bodies. ;D  If people could just see the person I see, they would never be mean to them.
 :-[ no cat should left behind.
Jill
My littlest, Cowboy. Four years old.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 12:15:37 PM »

Hello and welcome to purrs  :welcome: :welcome: Lovely pics of gorgeous furry fiends  ;D

I only have two moggies Astrophe and Zoonie, the Hooliecats.

Looking forward to seeing more of yours

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 12:05:58 PM »

Wow.  Bless your heart for helping so many of them needing safety and refuge.  Some hideous things happen to cats, but thank goodness for folk like you.   :hug:  When you show a kindness to a cat, they never forget it. 

You're in good company here.   :Luv:

Your cats are beautiful.  And I love their names too.   

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 10:50:22 AM »
Ray :Luv:

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 10:49:00 AM »
Found two pix to down size... Lucky and Speedy. Yeah they look alike, same father. Spped is a year older than Luck.
My Ray. Doesn't she look like a mini panther?!

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 10:21:00 AM »
Hi there - a warm Purrs welcome to you and your lovely furbabes.    :welcome:  Feel free to post piccies, and to tell us about your gang of 8.  How did they come to live with you, and what are their personalities like?   ;D
Howdy!  :thanks:
Sorry no pix yet. Not enough button pushing and no brains ;)
My first two cats are recovery cats. Ray was beat up for jumping on the kitchen counters. Her punishment was a kick to the head. Her eye pupils are large and small at the same time. Willie had a broken left rear leg. Kicked when greeted someone grouchy. Willie will help any cat you bring home. Help them find all the essentials. Good guy.
My Speedy. Not the brightest like kitty. But a sweetie. You call him to, come sit. He will be happy to.
My three little kittens came when I was deciding to be married or not. I choose them. They were starving. I fed them newborn kitten formula until they said, no more. Mittens, Lucky Charms and Cazzy.
When they were older, I decided to adopt from a humane society. He was an older kitten. I thought I was going in for an older cat. He picked me! He brought in a cat cold. That is when I found out vets around here are no help! I healed him through pure lucky and logic. I won't say how. Most folk don't like me saying it. Peanut Butter came with his name.
Cowboy. My only kitten I when to a pet store to get. I plan on him being my last. Last until I find someone else needing help. I won't turn away from any cat crossing my path.
Below is my Mittens and his brother Cazzy behind.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:26:14 AM by Mom to Eight »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 09:37:21 AM »
Hi there - a warm Purrs welcome to you and your lovely furbabes.    :welcome:  Feel free to post piccies, and to tell us about your gang of 8.  How did they come to live with you, and what are their personalities like?   ;D

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
new baby cat....
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 08:52:14 AM »
I am getting my feet wet with your forum. I am from the US. I live with eight at the moment. I would like to help more, but I better not. For them. I am too old and have nobody to take over their care.  :Luv: :Luv:
My cats are arrange of ages, 15- 4. Ray is the only girl and the oldest and the black cat.Willie is 14 and a brown tabby. Speedy is 13 and a gray and white bicolor. My ten year olds are littermates. Mittens, Lucky Charms and Cazzy. Peanut Butter is a kitty jail bird. A red and white. A whole 5 years old. Cowboy, my baby. He is 4 now. A brown tabby.

Link to CatChat