Author Topic: Hello...new on here  (Read 3349 times)

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Peanut, Lucky, Cazzy, Mittens, Cowboy, Speedy, Ray, Willie.
Re: Hello...new on here
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 09:07:46 AM »
 :welcome:
Pretty new here too.
I have a friend with a blind cat. She doesn't move furniture once the cat established his boundaries. Cats are very good at adapting. Everything is run on sensors anyway.
All cats are masterpieces.
My cats that are over the rainbow: Jake, Alice, Ashia, Angel, Julie,Breezy, Meuzette and Babydoll

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 06:51:20 AM »
Hello Ali - welcome to Purrs   :welcome:  A big HELLO to Monty (Incredible Cat!) and to Angel (who needed a guiding paw, and clearly now has one   :Luv:

I was reading your other post, and find it absolutely inspirational that Monty has been reunited with his family after three long years.  Goodness knows what has happened to him since, what adventures he's had and what obstacles he's clearly overcome, but my sincere wish is that you all have a good few years together yet, with Monty being able to enjoy his new role as Protector Extraordinaire.   :) :hug:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 01:26:51 AM »
Hello and  :welcome: to Purrs.

Wow, I am so glad that you got Monty home after all that time! Poor chap, I wonder what happened to him? I'm afraid I can't give you any advice but I'm sure you will get plenty of replies, maybe in the morning  :tired:

Offline alisonc7148

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Monty and Angel
Hello...new on here
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 21:41:55 PM »
Hi
I am new on here this evening and have already posted a question before realising there was a newby board too...hoping folk can answer my query on there anyway.
I have a 2 year old tortie and white girl called Angel, and (as of 3 days ago) have our lovely black 13 year old tom cat, Monty, back with us (after he went missing nearly 3 years ago).  Sadly he has been found completey blind, so we are going to have some fun and games working out how best to integrate him back into our home. 
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ali

Link to CatChat