Author Topic: £77,000 extra for cat  (Read 1939 times)

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
Re: £77,000 extra for cat
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 14:54:45 PM »
Well, hopefully that wont be the case, hopefully the new owners will appreciate their feline friend a lot more than the people prepared to leave her behind!!!

I wouldnt part with ours for a King's Ransom.  The only thing that would ever make me part with them is if I thought they would be happier with someone else, and if that day ever came I'd be immeasurably stricken over the decision.

Agree, we have even discussed if we ever won the lottery we may not even move as the cats are so happy here!

I know unforseen circumstances can mean people have to give up their animals, but moving house is not a reason at all  >:(
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 12:36:56 PM »
Both the families sound horrible - the sellers for parting with their cat and the buyers for so readily spoiling their kid, who no doubt will tire of the new toy very soon.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 13:33:21 PM »
Heartless B :censored:

I hope the child looks after the cat and it's not just a phase.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 17:03:14 PM »
I read this and thought  :censored: what a terrible family, so pleased you agree

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 11:13:09 AM »
How sad that there are people willing to put a price on their cat's head. They say everything has a price. Well not my cats. People would have to kill me first before having my cats. Love means more to me than money. No amount of money could replace what my cats give me.
Julie.

Offline Ambersmum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 09:42:53 AM »
 >:(

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 07:49:21 AM »
What an offensive family.  I can only say that the people who bought the house got the better of the bargain and I  hope that the cat now feels the same way, too.

I wouldnt part with ours for a King's Ransom.  The only thing that would ever make me part with them is if I thought they would be happier with someone else, and if that day ever came I'd be immeasurably stricken over the decision.

Offline R and R

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 01:59:21 AM »
I'm sure that cat cost some thing when they first got him/her... our DSH were free but are now priceless.... well hopefully the cat will happy staying in it's own home with people who actually want it....  >:(

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
£77,000 extra for cat
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 22:06:00 PM »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 17:58:11 PM by hollycat »

Link to CatChat