Author Topic: Hello from america  (Read 13054 times)

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
Re: Hello from america
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2014, 01:57:17 AM »
K they are up

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2014, 01:43:07 AM »
That is why I'm trying to get these on YouTube I'll try to have them up by tommarow I'm so sorry I had a feeling they didn't work once again I'm sorry thought I would try

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2014, 01:26:21 AM »
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ex23rg8zenwnid/2014-08-22%2021.13.34.mp4?dl=0
If this dose not work I'll put them on youtube

I can't download it unfortunately,   as it is a big file over 200mb and I only have a phone  :( :(

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2014, 01:14:34 AM »
Well they seem to work if they don't let me know I'm uploading them to YouTube right now so it will be a few hours. I'll get more pics from my husbands dropbox. They are old but they're still good. Thank you all for your support an kind words, it really makes me feel better 😀

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2014, 00:53:44 AM »

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2014, 00:52:17 AM »
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2y7dlh9hqz80ze/2014-08-22%2021.21.23.mp4?dl=0 hopefully this will work it's from my dropbox so....

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
Re: Re: Hello from america
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2014, 00:46:48 AM »

I'm trying to get a couple of videos up but I ain't working so I'll try tommarow
Sorry bout this8):-\

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2014, 00:45:42 AM »
I'm trying to get a couple of videos up but I ain't working so I'll try tommarow 8)[/IMG]

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2014, 00:40:07 AM »
and that is my favorite one

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2014, 00:38:44 AM »
and that is my favorite one

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2014, 20:11:43 PM »
I totally understand where you are coming from it's looking up now.  So I'm doing better an with a new kitten that comes an goes they always need me:P

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2014, 19:50:50 PM »
If it wasent for my babies an my husband I wouldn't be here, but the cats are my therapy my anti depersents. Tim and I are finnaly in a rv we have been here for a year the cats are much happyer now that they have room to play, they still go out with us when we go to the store or just go screw around, they also go out for walks every day to keep up there trading an to keep them active. After we lost our son the cats became a huge part of our lives an kept us together an sain so without theses guys I really don't know where I or my husband would be. So animals are my saving grase

I agree. If it hadn't been for Tigger and Lulu I wouldn't be here . After my mother died in Dec 2009 I was very depressed.  I lost 6.5 stones (91 pounds) in 2 months I was very ill, but I had my cats and they needed me and I needed them. So I devoted everything to them and I eventually pulled myself together slowly. They had the best that I could give them for  5 years until I lost them. Now I have Astrophe and Zoonie and they deserve the best too.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2014, 19:19:14 PM »
Love for a beloved pet can be the best therapy in the world.
Julie.

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2014, 19:08:02 PM »
If it wasent for my babies an my husband I wouldn't be here, but the cats are my therapy my anti depersents. Tim and I are finnaly in a rv we have been here for a year the cats are much happyer now that they have room to play, they still go out with us when we go to the store or just go screw around, they also go out for walks every day to keep up there trading an to keep them active. After we lost our son the cats became a huge part of our lives an kept us together an sain so without theses guys I really don't know where I or my husband would be. So animals are my saving grase

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2014, 18:15:55 PM »
I have more I'm just being picky on which ones are posted check out cat stories I've posted a few videos of my cats an ones that aren't mine but just wanted to share.

Oh thanks for that info. I'll take a look on cat stories.
Julie.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 17:57:30 PM »

Am really sorry that you've clearly been through some tough times ydobrrup, but I admire your courage and determination to move forwards.  I sense your cats are a big part of that, and I take my hat off to you   :hug: :hug:

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 17:15:15 PM »
I have more I'm just being picky on which ones are posted check out cat stories I've posted a few videos of my cats an ones that aren't mine but just wanted to share.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 16:45:47 PM »
Yes they have been traveling cats for awhile now sonic really likes to go out an do things we go to parks, stores all sorts of places. It really is fun to take them out, Tim an I have lived in our car for a year total, with our cats so they got use to it, life has a way of being hard but bringing everything together all at once so my cats are well traveled. But very well taking care of, they have seen places an things that people haven't even seen, its really kinda neat.

What an amazing lifestyle. Been loving looking at all your photos.
Julie.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 16:40:50 PM »
:evillaugh:

Just brilliant!    ;D

I'd love to see bears reintroduced in Scotland.  Wolves too.

Yes that would be great. But as they are trying to kill of the badgers in West Somerset and Glos. at the moment, I worry that they would do the same to bears and wolves. Man just can't stop destroying nature.
Julie.

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 16:31:58 PM »
Yes they have been traveling cats for awhile now sonic really likes to go out an do things we go to parks, stores all sorts of places. It really is fun to take them out, Tim an I have lived in our car for a year total, with our cats so they got use to it, life has a way of being hard but bringing everything together all at once so my cats are well traveled. But very well taking care of, they have seen places an things that people haven't even seen, its really kinda neat.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 07:29:00 AM »
 :wow:  Fabulous piccies.  And you have travelling cats!   Carol, another of our Purrs members, has two cats, Bunty & Biggles, who regularly become canal boat cats when they go on their holidays.   ;D

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 00:20:04 AM »
Here's some old photos that I have found of Tim my husband an all our cats even while we were homeless, but they are still good photos.

I'll find more😁

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 00:11:42 AM »
Here's some old photos that I have found of Tim my husband an all our cats even while we were homeless, but they are still good photos.

I'll find more😁

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 23:06:58 PM »
Now thats what I call a puddy tat  ;D

Beautiful picture

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 23:00:55 PM »
I'm sorry that you don't have any bears there I would also love to see the reintroduction of bears there to. We have two types of bears here grizzly an black both are beautiful, last summer a black bear here in the springs stole a hole garbage can from a restraint it was funny to watch him man over the bin, its funny but kinda sad at the same time cause its not what you want for that bear I'll try to find the video an post it for ya, :P

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2014, 11:48:23 AM »
 :evillaugh:

Just brilliant!    ;D

I'd love to see bears reintroduced in Scotland.  Wolves too.   

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2014, 10:55:50 AM »
That will teach them to build a golf course in bear territory  ;D
We don't have any bears over here which is sad but there was a rumour that they were going to reintroduce some in Scotland along with wolves and European wild cats. They have successfuly reintroduced beaver to Scotland and some parts of  England.

Go Broncos.

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 00:50:25 AM »
Try this out sorry that I haven't got around to say hi to everybody just been busy but check this video out
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=4152896&id=11510246&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F%22%7D  this is funny as all get out I love animals because you never know what they will do next. I'll try to get on an be more active.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 07:21:52 AM »
Wow!!    That's what I call dedication - well done those men - I take my hat off to them.  That'll have been one very happy bear.   ;D

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 01:00:06 AM »
Now I'm a sucker for any animal so this is just plain neat.,...
http://www.viralnova.com/bear-bucket-head/?mb=pd
Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did:D

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 16:41:36 PM »
Yes I am a broncos fan an a avalanche fan NHL lol. I cannot wait for either season to start. I watch them with my cats lol. It is really quite funny Purrbody likes just to be around me so hell curl up with me to watch the games. Sonic will to.its nice to get to meet all of you. I'm sitting here typing with sonic giving me head bonks lol. Something I absolutely love.☺😀.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 07:02:55 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, your cats are gorgeous  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 06:38:03 AM »
Greetings from across the pond. ;D A Broncos fan I see.Can't wait for the season to start.
Your moggies are gorgeous.  I have two 7 month old furry fiends Astrophe and Zoonie.  They are brothers and rescue kittens.
Very friendly bunch here.  :welcome:
 :ahh:

Offline Big Cat Lover

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lucky (also Tiger and Gypsy RIP)
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 13:53:55 PM »
Hi Michelle and your furbabies and  :welcome: to Purrs. As others have said, this is a brilliant forum; it's so friendly and great to talk to other 'mad cat people'.  ;D

Your babies are gorgeous!  :Luv2:
Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 07:07:46 AM »

Oh boy - look at those lovely phtos!  ;D  Thanks so much for sharing with us how you got your beautiful cat babies - it's so nice to know how our members get involved with cats, especially as not all of us came from historically "cat supportive" backgrounds.   :shify:  (Tis true - I was one of them!)  :evillaugh:

I can imagine with your job, there's a lot of temptation to expand your feline family, and you must get tremendous satisfaction from the work. 

It's fantastic that Sonic is so attuned to you that he knows when you're going to be prone to a fit, and it's a fascinating ability many dogs and cats appear to have.  What a treasure   :Luv:

Enjoy the forum - it really is a friendly place, and with loads of different bits of information, places where the cats can have their own say (and frequently do  :evillaugh:) and each year in the run up to Christmas, there is the mayhem and madness that is the Purrs Christmas Auction - it runs over  period of around 2 weeks, and it's always great fun and a good laugh.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 00:38:36 AM »
I certantly hope so I'm exited to know more about cat care though I am a vet tech here in the states. Lol I love my job.

What a fabulous job to have.
Julie.

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 00:37:00 AM »
I certantly hope so I'm exited to know more about cat care though I am a vet tech here in the states. Lol I love my job.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 23:50:30 PM »
Michelle I am sure you will make many friends here. I found it all rather confusing to begin with. But people were friendly
and helped me find my way around.
Julie.

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 23:22:41 PM »
Thank you I'm enjoying learning a lot from this form I'm hoping to make friends to 8)

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 23:14:21 PM »
Hi Michelle. Just love the photos of your three cats. I'm almost new here, been here two or three weeks. My name is Julie and I am from England. I have six cats, plus a little stray I feed. You will love it here. A very big welcome to you and your three beautiful fur babies.
Julie.

Link to CatChat