Author Topic: Hello from america  (Read 13057 times)

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
Re: Hello from america
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 22:36:53 PM »
Sorry that was so long :D

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 22:34:13 PM »
Sorry that was so long :D

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 22:21:49 PM »
So I've had Purrbody the longest he will be eight this November I acquired him from a coworker. We really at the time was not supposed to have animals so when I brought him home my husband freaked. He got his name cause every time I was around him he would purr an the old cartoon Mr. Peabody. So his real name is Mr. Purrbody but hose by baby's or purrs for short nick names. Sonic is six months almost to the day younger than purrbody. I got him off a website call craigslist for my husband my husband wanted a cat by the name of sonic an I wanted another gray cat, so we searched an we found this small little gray an white cat by the name of sonic it was ment to be. Then we noticed he started to pick out when I was going to have a sezuire an alerted my husband so we got him certified. So he now go's everywhere with me, he is leash trained an command trained he loves to go out he is the perfect cat to travel with lol. He likes petsmart the best cause he gets treats.he loves his food lol. Now rukia we got at petsmart a little over a year ago an as far as we can figure she is about four years old. She's still coming out of her shell an would be much happyer if she was a only cat. But she is turning into a great all around cat. All of my cats are commaned trained an leash trained an all of them are little cuddle bugs. They all curl up on my lap an when its winter an I'm under a blanket they will curl up under it to. We all go on walks every day its funny to see some reactions to walking three cats at once. Its been fun they are on evo which is a health food for cats that has fifty grams of protein the highest that I have ever seen in food plus a pound of scrap meat a day. So they are feed well. :evillaugh:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 14:13:03 PM »
all lovely but I have a real soft spot for tortis  :Luv2:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 11:46:08 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Love your cats especially Purrbody, what a greatr name  ;D ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 07:14:43 AM »
Hello Michelle - Welcome to Purrs, to you and your gorgeous cats.   :welcome: :welcome:

How long have you had your babies, and how did you come by each of them?  How great that Sonic is a therapy cat  ;D  Where do you go and what does he enjoy the most?

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 19:00:15 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 15:27:17 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: , thank you for posting the photos of your beautiful trio.

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 09:19:08 AM »
 :welcome:  to Purrs  :)  Your cats are gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline ydobrrup

• Adult Cat
Hello from america
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 00:15:10 AM »
Hi my name is Michelle an I live in Colorado USA with my husband an three cats Purrbody ,sonic and rukia I also baby or kitten sit for my friends here. I live in a small mountain town. Sonic is a therapy cat for me he hose every where with me its great he really helps me rukia is my husbands baby she's a tortoiseshell cat an Purrbody is a Russian blue. So I'll post pictures of all them for you to see an would love to hear from any of you.
this is Purrbody
this is rukia
an this is sonic my therapy cat

Link to CatChat