Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 22113 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Closed Thread
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2011, 12:12:43 PM »
Thread locked and 2 latter posts only removed by staff.

We can't tolerate or allow personal attacks or awful /swearing language on Purrs. Any use of it will result in a complete ban.
Purrs is here to help the needy cats in rescue and bad language in posts can have an effect on our fundraising efforts to help the cats in need.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 13:28:48 PM by Tan »

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2011, 08:25:41 AM »
[gmod][/gmod]Simon , you are going too far now , and your name change is very offensive , as I am sure you know.[gmod][/gmod]

Offline Steff - Petsearch Bedford HQ

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
    • Petsearch Bedford - Facebook Group
  • Slave to: Bourneville, Marble, Soap, Tyson, TT and Esco (the Staffie)
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2011, 01:43:21 AM »
I find that highly offensive and am surprised at your behaviour to be honest, Simon.

You really need to think about what you are doing and the consequences your actions could have.

I'm shocked, appalled and disgusted by what you have changed your name to.

Initially, I was upset for you over Princess but you have just turned it into one big drama and now the whole drama of you leaving the forum *again*

I'm younger than you, so feel silly saying it...but grow up!
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator
Petsearch UK - Bedford HQ

Offline Steff - Petsearch Bedford HQ

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
    • Petsearch Bedford - Facebook Group
  • Slave to: Bourneville, Marble, Soap, Tyson, TT and Esco (the Staffie)
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2011, 01:33:46 AM »
Woah, that is really uncalled for!
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator
Petsearch UK - Bedford HQ

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
Re: Re: Closed Thread
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2011, 01:29:58 AM »
Oh Si, some batt;es ae not worth fighting. I fear that you will damage a lot of good rescues who are struggling enough at the moment  :'(

Oh well, I guess we have to fight every other corner, we may as well take on cat lovers as well.

its odd that I cannot find Simons post that I was refering to in this comment. I expects its on the other thread else its vanished. I shall have to look for it....

nope how strange. Thre is nothing like having ones comments manipulated by removing posts. lesson to everyone on here always "quote"  a reply. You'd have thought I'd had learnt that by now when a topic gets heated. How sad.

can any one remember it -  something to do with avoiding rescues in the future, getting cats from free ads and how useless rescues were? I know I found it very hurtful.

we ought to have an out of context alert for threads when post are deleted.

someone got brave - I can assure you the only reason I deleted my posts was to distance myself. I wonder why......hmmm.

Off to change my password something I can't remember I am not interested in conversing with you anymore.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:04:46 PM by Tan »

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2011, 00:04:10 AM »
I think Si was 100% right to protest, it is the rescue in questiont hat made rescues in general look bad, NOT Si.
This rescue adopted apolicy that does cast serious doubts on their aim, and they are indded hoarding cats that could have ben placed in good homes. Not having a cat flap is no reason not to rehome an indoor cat.
I sincerely wonderif Princess's owners would hav e ever given her up to Hula if they had known that Hula would rather leave her in a pen than rehome her wit h people with a garden and an outdoor policy but without a catflap.
With them, she was an INDOOR cat.
If Princess had been my cat, and I had given her up to Hula, I would be ready to forge a lock or smash in a window and personally reclaim my cat anad deliver her to Si, if I got wind of this.

Can you honestly call this a cat rescue? I feel I need to rescu a cat FROM this place.

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Bridge babies Lucifer & Neko. Sparecat, Saph
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2011, 20:11:57 PM »

can any one remember it -  something to do with avoiding rescues in the future, getting cats from free ads and how useless rescues were? I know I found it very hurtful.

i remember seeing it but cant remember exact wording. i felt that rescues in general were being attacked and unfairly so but didnt have time to respond.

Sorry Si, i think youre great, i love reading about your babes and i dont think theres anyway you could love them more but i personally feel that the campaign was ott, especially the threats to go to the press and complain that rescues want to hoard cats. in my opinion this would be doing immeasurable harm to cat welfare and setting back the 'dont breed or buy- adopt' message by years.  i dont think its justifiable.
I dont know what id have done if anyone had prevented me from adopting mine, so im not judging at all. Heartbreak does funny things to us but please give some time before doing anything rash  :hug:

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2011, 16:56:51 PM »
In the same way that not all rescues view potential owners in the same light, Si please do not view all rescues in the same light.  You seem to have come up against a particularly stubborn rescue (of which there are sadly many and alot of them are the well known ones down here), but please believe there are good rescues out there that DO consider each and every home individually.

Many of my rescues have never been outdoor, so I am happy to re-home to indoor only.  I am also willing to re-home to indoor/outdoor if they do the transition carefully but I do not insist they have a cat flap.  My indoor/outdoor cats have a flap (which is boarded up at night - can't lock it they broke that!) but most of the time they still ask to be let in through the doors and windows and ask to go out again, so the stipulation of a catflap is a stupid one in my view - you could have a flap and the cat might never use it!

As you probably know I rescued from Lesley, and will do again soon, but under different living circumstances, I had no joy from some rescues because we lived in a flat, but came across Lesley through the link on Cat Chat. I wouldn't have my babes if it wasn't for her. This time around we are living in a bungalow with a soon to be 'secure' garden. Our cats do go out but under supervision.

Please stay on here, and continue to keep us up to date with Ella and Archies shennanigans.

Nicky

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2011, 15:08:31 PM »

If its any consolation the CP in this area advised me that mine were all disease ridden and never visited the vets - I asked when they had visited and would they like to see my vets bills :rofl:

Cheeky Burgers!!!  :you go girl:

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »
Si, don't leave!!!!!
Please.....

You will be missed too much by too many people.
And do rescue a cat from a rescue centre, most WILL think you entirely suitable.
ANYONE with a bit of common sense would.

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2011, 10:54:04 AM »
The rescue in question are a very lucky rescue if they have people fighting to home one of their cats.

I am no longer fighting to home one of their cats - I am trying to get them to review their policy so that maybe one of the three people that have applied might be able to give this cat a home. I hope it may mean that cats are in their pens for less time and more safe places are created for a larger number of cats

good luck with that then.

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2011, 10:49:19 AM »
The rescue in question are a very lucky rescue if they have people fighting to home one of their cats.

I am no longer fighting to home one of their cats - I am trying to get them to review their policy so that maybe one of the three people that have applied might be able to give this cat a home. I hope it may mean that cats are in their pens for less time and more safe places are created for a larger number of cats

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »
Oh Si, some batt;es ae not worth fighting. I fear that you will damage a lot of good rescues who are struggling enough at the moment  :'(

Oh well, I guess we have to fight every other corner, we may as well take on cat lovers as well.

its odd that I cannot find Simons post that I was refering to in this comment. I expects its on the other thread else its vanished. I shall have to look for it....

nope how strange. Thre is nothing like having ones comments manipulated by removing posts. lesson to everyone on here always "quote"  a reply. You'd have thought I'd had learnt that by now when a topic gets heated. How sad.

we ought to have an out of context alert for threads when post are deleted.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:59:06 AM by Angie (covcats) »

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2011, 10:44:33 AM »
I hope you read my other post before you do x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2011, 10:40:46 AM »
An unbelieveable post and one that is going to cause me to cancel my standing order on the purrs draw... outreagous. I have done nothing but try and support rescues and cats. I'll spend the 4 quid a month on my own two from now on after that comment.
Entirely your choice to spent your £4 a month on Ella and Archie but I would like to say a huge thankyou to all that do continue to support us and to thank you for your support thus far. I will be continuing to spend my £4 a month on the Purrs Draw  :hug:

In fairness T -this wasn't alleged at you "Oh well, I guess we have to fight every other corner, we may as well take on cat lovers as well"

I know I think the world of you and wish you the very best.

As no one seems to be able to delete my account, i am going to change my password by typing something in.   

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2011, 10:25:21 AM »

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2011, 10:04:43 AM »
An unbelieveable post and one that is going to cause me to cancel my standing order on the purrs draw... outreagous. I have done nothing but try and support rescues and cats. I'll spend the 4 quid a month on my own two from now on after that comment.
Entirely your choice to spent your £4 a month on Ella and Archie but I would like to say a huge thankyou to all that do continue to support us and to thank you for your support thus far. I will be continuing to spend my £4 a month on the Purrs Draw  :hug:

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2011, 09:40:56 AM »
In the same way that not all rescues view potential owners in the same light, Si please do not view all rescues in the same light.  You seem to have come up against a particularly stubborn rescue (of which there are sadly many and alot of them are the well known ones down here), but please believe there are good rescues out there that DO consider each and every home individually.

Many of my rescues have never been outdoor, so I am happy to re-home to indoor only.  I am also willing to re-home to indoor/outdoor if they do the transition carefully but I do not insist they have a cat flap.  My indoor/outdoor cats have a flap (which is boarded up at night - can't lock it they broke that!) but most of the time they still ask to be let in through the doors and windows and ask to go out again, so the stipulation of a catflap is a stupid one in my view - you could have a flap and the cat might never use it!

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE PURRS.  You and Sean are valued members of this forum and have contributed in many, many ways, not only supporting us rescues but helping other members with advice and some wonderful tales as well.

I know how raw it feels when you have been let down by a rescue - remember Trooper's story - but there are good rescues out there and there will be a cat out there that needs yours and Sean's help - you just need to find each other. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2011, 09:20:30 AM »
Rosella, personally I don't agree.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2011, 09:18:05 AM »
Hi Simon  :hug:

I think it would perhaps have been better to allow the rescue more time to respond to your initial letter before following up.  Having said that, my heart sincerely goes out to you, Sean and Princess and, like you say, the other cat that could be now safe in Princess' pen  :hug:   

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2011, 09:10:47 AM »
I understand that  :hug: :hug:

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2011, 09:04:00 AM »
No I don't think she is the only cat for me but very personally I would not go through the rescue process again. I feel very disillusioned with it at the mo.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2011, 08:53:27 AM »
I know this is horribly emotional for you but do you really think princess is the only cat for you?  I'm sure many others would love to live with you  :hug:

we were turned down on our first attempt, I was very angry and even considered a pet shop.   We were told we lived "at an unsuitable address" I'm assuming she meant there is a road outside lol!  anyway after I'd finished sticking pins in a doll of her I went to another rescue and told them I had been turned down but would like to be considered and they said "better they take chances with the road than live their life in a pen" - I've since catproofed but it shows there are different mindsets

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2011, 08:47:08 AM »
Last night I was very emotional about everything and it wasn't fair to post what I was feeling but after a nights sleep I will try and have what I hope will be the final word because it will be a shame if things get fraught on here. Whatever my thoughts I am an upfront person and passionate about what I believe and I am always guided by my values.

Sean was against rehoming another cat because he felt we have two great cats, so let's not rock the boat. However each week in our local MK paper there are homesless cats and he started to wane. We were both reading artcles about how charities were strugggling and we thought. Hmmm our house is big enough, we are not rich but  we can afford it. Archie is young and adaptable and Ella loves other cats. Both of my cats play happily with Sam, Boris, Toby and all the other cats in our street, so I felt they would welcome another cat. At first, we went to Hula to see whether there were any volunteer opportunities and then fell in love with the cats there. On our first visit Sean was worried about committing as he was so scared of rocking the boat with Ella and Archie so we didn;t put in an application but after the second time of seeing Princess, we had a discussion and Sean agreed about applying as he could not bear to see the cats in their pen when they could be at home being cuddled!

The first question I asked at reception was how would Princess get on with other cats. The receptionist asked two other people and all agreed she would be fine. I said I would like to apply and at that point was told that TWO other applications had been made - I saw the paperwork in the desk file - (now I do wonder what happened to the second applicant, as I was told the first pulled out. Is that now three homes that Princess has lost??) Sean and I were gutted as it felt she was the right cat and we talked about whether we should adopt - what would happen if one of us was made redundant, could we afford threecats ? Each question was answered with the answer "Yes we can offer a cat a loving and stable home".

I called Hula on Monday and asked if it was too late to submit an application and they said it was. When I found out that Princess was back looking for a home, I put in an application. I hoped we would get her but I never banked on it as I knew that  we would have to pass a home check and that there was always the risk that they might not feel Princess would fit our family. Perhaps being a similar age to Ella may mean they would clash? Maybe Archie was too young and boistrous for a timid cat?

I also knew in the back of my mind that I had seen on their website on on the form that cat flaps were needed for all cats and had to be installed before a home check. This was a quandry for me 1) Princess was an indoor cat so I didn't think it was needed. 2) We are SLOWLY introducing Archie to the outside world. Archie is a very cute and very friendly cat and  the first person to show him kindness he would trot off with. Plus even tho he cannot get out of the garden, he climbs up on our garden shed, mounts the conservatory and then gets on the roof and cries to get down as he is scared. My concern is with a cat flap is that he would do this whilst we were out and on a hot day  and be stranded. 3) I prefer my cats to not be out at night and I prefer my cats to not be out when I am not at home. This would mean they would only able to use the cat flap when I am there - the exact time that Ella either comes through a window or I let her in the front or back door anyway. 4) Sam the white cat tailgates my neighbours cat Suker and manages to get in a chipped flap and then be trapped in the house all day. My neighbour says this causes her older cat Suker a lot of stress. All of these reasons make me stand by the point that I did not want a  cat flap and I stand by that point. The fact I have put so much though into it must mean I am not adopting on a whim.

So to be told, "We are declining your application because you answered no to a cat flap" angered me. There was no home check, no interview, no meet and greet - just a no. I was left upset and bewildered.

It made me think what if Sean and I didn't have Ella and Archie what would we do? We would go and buy a cat from gumtree for between 60-200 quid and although we would love it forever so we could have a cat,  this contributes to that "black market" of cats and means that those people that are using their cat to help fund their lifestyle and income win.

It was mentioned here yesterday that I was protesting too much and that made me angry. Why should I not challenge a rescue. Yes  rescues do a fantastic job and yes they have to vet owners but it appears to me from my experience, and a post I read here yesterda, y that perhaps some unachievable standards are being set. Good indoor, or cat flap-less, or working people (where the cat is left) are being declined the chance to own a cat when there are so many out there.

This is contributing to the situation where there is not a fast turn around in rescue, cats are getting dumped, this coupled with the gumtree kitten population leads me to one thing; The cats of the future are well and truly screwed! The fight is being lost and even that one cat not homed to me has contributed to that. If Princess was sat in my home now, another cat would be in her pen. What has happened to that cat? where is it now? is it safe?

I would like to thank everyone for their support and kind words recently. I will quietly pursue Princess but if it is not to be it is not to be. I have two wonderful, beautiful cats and despite what some may think Sean and I are fantastic owners and no cat could have a better life than what ours do. What a shame Princess could not experience that and I am being frowned upon "for raging against the rescue machine" because I see safety in a very different colour shade then they do...... How very ironic as I have been one of rescues greatest supporters in the past.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:49:23 AM by Ella & Archie »

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2011, 07:48:39 AM »
Angie - I have to say I think it's this rescue's policies that will damage good rescues and not Simon.   If someone is turned down after a home visit, I understand that they are just doing what they think is right for a cat and that maybe they have their reasons, but that isn't what is happening here.  A rigid rule is being applied and no-one who does not adhere to that rule (to have a cat flap and it also looks as though they require it to be kept open all night) seems to be considered to adopt a cat from them.  This simply will not consider Simon as a suitable adopter simply because he does not have a cat flatp.  That inflexibility is not good for the cats they are caring for and it's not good for the reputation of cat rescues in general.  If they had simply turned down Simon and Sean then I would not feel so angry, even if I disagreed with their ruling, but I am mad that a rescue is taking this sort of approach to rehoming cats.

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
Princess has been taken out of the list on the internet.

SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in toucht with them this morning and find out what this means

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2011, 23:33:23 PM »
you are right Si, I apologise.

I think it may be time for me to stop the battle.

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2011, 23:31:12 PM »

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 23:41:06 PM by Ella & Archie »

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2011, 23:13:15 PM »

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2011, 22:57:27 PM »
If it was, all the more reason to get Liz on it.
Rescue centre demanding to delete a group from FB because they are justly criticized......
Get the paperazzi onto them, I say!!!!!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2011, 22:38:49 PM »
Who has warned you to close the FB group Si..........sounds like a threat!

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2011, 22:28:23 PM »
What nonsense is this????
Why should you have to close the group?
It is blackmail!!!

But still, why close the thread in the forum?
They cannot make you do that.
You have to keep aiming at getting her, yourself, you had such a click,  she'd be perfectly happy with you.

And if they keep refusing  you, get in touch with Liz and let HER have a go at them.
Free those poor cats.

I will try to mobilise Dutch rescue volunteers to email them, too.

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2011, 22:17:48 PM »
Simon, NO!!!!!

Do NOT give up!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2011, 22:16:07 PM »
Si, don't give up on Princess yet.
She is counting on you to rescue her from the rescuers.

Get in touch with Liz, and if they finally, definitely turn you down, you can turn to her and expose them for jailing rescuable cats and condemning others that can not enter a rescue because no cats are being moved on to suitable homes.
You WILL save Princess.
Maybe you will not be the one to give her a home, but you WILL battle on until they are forced to allow someone to take her in, whether it is yo uor someone else.

I know you feel defeated right now, but you love that princess too much to abandon her.

Come on, man, you are gay, you must have had so many unjust battles to fight in your life, and you stood your ground, you are still standing tall.
Maybe these battles were meant to train you for this one battle you simply  DARE not lose, for the sake of an abandoned cat who counts on you to make a differencde in her life.
Yes, I am being sentimental and melodramatic, I know.

But I do care for Princess as you care for her.
She looks so much like my feral cat Tosca, and she needs a home like my old deaf diva, the magnificent Precious, whose slaves emigrated to Australia when she was 16, needed a home.

We are all behind you, you know that.
Surrender is not an option.
You are the general, and weCat Lovers International at Purrs in our Hearts,  are your army.
We are the army of cat lovers, and we are fighting for Simons Rescue Cat.

Offline poppycat

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: skittycat
Re: I would really like rescue opinions
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2011, 21:43:59 PM »
By having such stringent and inflexible policies rescues only drive people to breeders and private sales, thereby creating a further market, future problems and leaving cats languishing in care. When the pens are full other needy cats are left to their fate.   Why do they not matter ?

Life is full of dangers for humans and animals alike. I've never had a cat flap and have always lived near busy roads. A cat can come to harm in many circumstances and luck and fate play their part. I have always done the best for my cats as do many other people in similar circumstances.  My cats have all been loved and led charmed lives.  While with me I do my best to protect them from danger and provide safety.  However you cannot prevent what will be. A cat can get knocked over on a quite road or even a private driveway.  They are resourceful and will shelter under hedges, in sheds etc. Thankfully the majority of cats are not being targeted by vicious thugs and most cats if left out are naturally wary and hide away from the general public. 

Some rescues policies while well meaning are frankly doing a disservice to themselves, their cats and the people who would support them.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2011, 21:31:17 PM »
Lost for words  >:(

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2011, 21:31:02 PM »
Simon thanks for the Compliment regarding the Clan

We do have several Bakers dozens and like to control their movements and have the indoor only, indoor/outdoor crew and my outside garage crew

Ours are all happy and healthy and our vets do advise they are all well cared for and a joy in some cases to treat :shocked:

We have worked very hard over the years to keep them happy and trained down ferals and have the ones nobdy wants due to health issues, feral issues and the ones that are for the feinthearted

If its any consolation the CP in this area advised me that mine were all disease ridden and never visited the vets - I asked when they had visited and would they like to see my vets bills :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2011, 21:29:06 PM »
Lol, its one rescue. You are using a bad experience with one rescue to judge the rest of us.
I know you are angry and upset - as I would be in your situation.

and don't you DARE threaten to leave purrs again - remember I know where you live and will send in the heavies :angry phone:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2011, 21:26:20 PM »
don't let it get you down Si, the same thing happened to us, there will be others

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Updated: The response.....
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2011, 21:15:57 PM »
Sorry Si we dont close threads like this, it will die a natural death.

I hope you get the cat of your dreams  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Link to CatChat