Author Topic: Very URGENT. Rabbit Rescue needs help Nottingham  (Read 6098 times)

Offline louise_81

• Adult Cat
Very URGENT. Rabbit Rescue needs help Nottingham
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 21:09:02 PM »
As you know I help out at Tameside rescue in Manchester, but this case has been brought to my attention.

At the beginning of the week Celia at Kirkby Pet Welfare, in Kirby in Ashfield, Nottingham area, had around 80 rabbits, which she was coping with.

Over this week she has had an influx of over 72 rabbits, a mixture of pregnant rabbits, mum and babies and ill rabbits, which have come from two 'breeders' I don't know the whole story here, but what I do know is that Celia is in need of help.  This takes the total to over 150 rabbits, not to mention the other animals that are there

A few people from the other board have organised between them to go down and help catalogue, photograph and promote the bunnies ready to rehome, others are going to help clean out, and others to repair and help renovate the ailing hutches there, many of which need weatherproofing for the coming winter. Many more on the forum are too far away to help practically but are emailing companies who may be able to help. 
But more hands are needed.

If anyone is free and local and able to space some time on Saturday Afternoon Please PM me your details and I will pass them on to the person organising it.

Most of all they need suitable loving homes for all these rabbits!

Many thanks for reading.

I have set up the sale of some of my hand made Jewellery, as well as a silent Auction for some Silver plated earrings, if you want details, please PM me and I will send them to you that way as I am unsure of the forums policy for posting links to other forums.

Link to CatChat