Author Topic: Very Urgent Staffy Needing Loving Home - On Death Row  (Read 4485 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Very Urgent Staffy Needing Loving Home - On Death Row
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 21:33:33 PM »
 :( What a sad situation, sorry I can't help but hope that someone can xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline sassy

• Kitten
Re: Very Urgent Staffy Needing Loving Home - On Death Row
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 21:25:33 PM »
Should have said he has been castrated

Offline sassy

• Kitten
Very Urgent Staffy Needing Loving Home - On Death Row
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 21:24:15 PM »
Hi guys

I am posting this on behalf of my friends whose mum sadly died of cancer on Tuesday.  She had five cats (all now rehomed, including one that I have taken) and a staffy.  They have to get everything out of the house by Monday night.  The staffy has nowhere to go and will be put to sleep Monday evening if we can't find him some where.  None of the charities will take him as he is 13 so our only option is to try and find him a loving home at very short notice.

He is 13 and is a big softie.  Great with kids and adults, great with cats but not good with other dogs so would need to be the only dog.  She has the pedigree papers for him. He is black and white and a little overweight due to her mums obviously deteriorating health over recent months, other than that he is in good health. 

I can't bear to see him put down because his owner has died.  So if anyone knows anyone who might take him please let me know.

Email me on civicsassybabe@hotmail.com or message me on here or phone me on 07968948114 and 01367 860437.

Link to CatChat