Author Topic: New home needed for 2 female cats Chesterfield (Unknown Outome)  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: New home needed for 2 female cats Chesterfield (Unknown Outome)
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 09:50:17 AM »
Hopefully this was sorted, I'll move this now any updates can you pm me please  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Purrrrfect (Shelly)

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Pippa, Lady, Sammy, Fudge & Smudge. xxxxx
    • The-Kats-Whiskers
Re: New home needed for 2 female cats Chesterfield
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 11:34:43 AM »
Awwww what gorgous looking cats. I do hope something is sorted for them very soon.  :hug:
Adopt a cat or kitten at...
www.the-kats-whiskers.co.uk/smf-forum 
Request a custom forum siggie, avatar or picture resizes at.. http://siggiestogo.smfforfree3.com
Pets Lost, Found & Stolen UK
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129703920378095
R.I.P Pippa, Lady, Sammy, Fudge & Smudge. xxxxx

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »
oh dear, they look 2 gorgeous cats  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 10:39:46 AM »
I sent an email to this poster and Tallulah and Tilly are STILL looking! Can anyone help?

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: New home needed for 2 female cats
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 21:44:40 PM »
Any luck yet?

Offline stones

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 14:44:18 PM »
Thanks

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 14:43:05 PM »
I see them now! :) Beautiful cats and I'm really sorry that you have to part with them. Will ask around for you.

Forgot to ask - is your ex not interested in taking them back if the situation has changed?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 14:43:49 PM by JackSpratt »

Offline stones

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 13:45:54 PM »
Thanks I will have a look

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 13:44:49 PM »
I can see the pics, they look lovely - have you looked on catchat, they have lists of rescues you might be able to find someone in your area who can help, trouble is its kitten time

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/index.html

Offline stones

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 13:37:14 PM »
Thanks for the replies.

We have tried all types of allergy tablets, she currently takes 2 nasal sprays, 2 inhalers and 3 different types of allergy tablets every day, aswell as the house getting thoroughly hoovered with a special hair and dust removal hoover but nothing seems to work so we have made the decision to find them a new home.

I did try and attach 2 photos to my original post, and I can see them when I look at it, do they not show up fro everyone else?

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 13:33:12 PM »
Welcome to Purrs. :) If you can get pictures of Tallulah and Tilly people always appreciate them.

Definitely try the allergy treatments first though.....my cousin suffers from allergies and asthma but she uses medication and happily lives with two cats. ;)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 13:26:16 PM »
there is a product called petalcleanse that helps with allergies - have you tried that??

Offline stones

• Kitten
New home needed for 2 female cats Chesterfield (Unknown Outome)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
Hi,

Unfortunately I am having to find a new home for my two female cats.

The cats were my ex girlfriends, when we split up I stayed in the house and so she left the cats with me and I have looked after them for the last few years.  However my new girlfiend is moving in and unfortunately she is massively allergic to cats and so sadly we are having to try and find a new home for them.

This isnt something we want to do but we have no choice as as much as she has tried to live with them she just cant due to her allergies and it is affecting the cats quality of life as they are now having to be shut out of rooms all the time (ie the lounge and bedroom).

I have already tried all my friends, family and friends of friends but have had no joy and I have contacted the local cats protection league but they have a waiting time of 3 months before they can even consider rehoming them.

The cats are both female and are called Tallulah & Tilly (for the record I didnt name them!!!).

Tallualh is approximately 5 and Tilly 4. 
Talullah is grey and Tilly is white with orange and brown patches, they are both pretty much short haired although Tallulahs hair is abit longer then tillys.
Tilly is fully grown but is very small for an adult cat, and Talullah isnt particularly big either.
They are both very friendly and love being stroked and sitting on peoples knees.
As far as I know they were just bought privately.
They currently live with me in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Ideally I would like to rehome them together but aswell as playing with each other they are both quite independant and for the sake of finding them both a good home I would be willing to split them up.
We used to have a dog, so they both lived with and got on with him, they are also used to children and are extremely friendly.
They are both house trained and tend to spend most of the day outside then come in at night.
Neither have ever had any health problems and as far as I am aware are up to date on their vacinnations.
Both are neutered and micro chipped.

If anyone can help or can recommend what to do that would be greatly appreciated.  If there is anything I have missed off please let me know.

Cheers

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:49:11 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat