Author Topic: Two cats in Essex desperate for a new home - photos!! (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Presumably this will be sorted now so will move, any updates please pm me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Two cats in Essex desperate for a new home
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »
things are very busy at the moment, kittens and economy unfortunately - this is the list for Essex - its worth getting on the waiting lists in the meantime if you don't need the place when it comes all the better - good luck

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/essex.html

Offline Maisy

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 11:47:11 AM »
Questions are welcomed if they help these two get a new home.

I have contacted my local rescues but there are no spare places. I am getting really desperate now - it breaks my heart to see these two locked up but have no other choice.  :(

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 11:41:15 AM »
are they on waiting lists for any rescues (sorry for all the questions!!)

Offline Maisy

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 11:38:38 AM »
They need to be rehomed as my sister has gone overseas. We thought it might work out having them in our household, but unfortunately we cannot introduce them to our dogs successfully, hence they are confined to one room as our downstairs is open plan and they cannot come and go without dogs wanting to attack them.  :shocked:

They really need to find a home asap as they are desperately unhappy staying confined.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »
do you know why they need rehoming and when by?

Offline Maisy

• Kitten
Two cats in Essex desperate for a new home - photos!! (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 10:26:40 AM »
Both female, both spayed, both DSH. Fully up to date with vaccinations, flea treatment and worming, and looking for a home through no fault of their own. Very affectionate and easy to do in every way. Can come and go via cat flap, or use litter tray if need to be kept in during the night or day.

At the moment these cats are confined to one room, and very unhappy. Aged 8 and 5.

Please get in touch with me if you or anyone you know can help these two lovelies.

Edited to say photos now added.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:39:24 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat