Author Topic: Prawns? Whasssat then mum? mmmmm smells fishy!  (Read 8537 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Prawns? Whasssat then mum? mmmmm smells fishy!
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2007, 09:06:51 AM »
Hi there Jaffa

Yes thank you the banana got here this morning. The man in the red coat gave me a funny look when he gave it to mum? Thank you very much, I got funny looks from mum cos I felt very happy for a bit.  I also don't know what potent means either but I don't care. Catnip goooooooddddd!!!

Lexy x

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2007, 09:02:33 AM »
Dear Lexy

The man in the red coat delivered my prawns yesterday.  They were very yummy.  I didn't let Mosi have any.  Thank you so much for sending them.  Did you get the catnip banana I gave the man to give to you?  I know there are some teeth marks in it but I hope you don't mind that - the catnip is still very potent.  I don't know what potent means but meowmy says it's a good thing for catnip.

Jaffa

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2007, 20:17:47 PM »
You welcome Tiggy!  ((mum says I have to say that...don't know why...you welcome all the time in my house, but mum says its just polite!))  Glad you feeling better.

Mum got nooooooooo cards at the front door today, and she's grunting a bit saying dad forgot a card...what's a card?

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2007, 19:22:28 PM »
SUZIE STOP

THANKS FOR THE BEST WISHES STOP  TIGGY STILL TO CONFIRM SHE HAS RECEIVED THEM STOP I WONDER WHAS TAKING HER SO LONG QUESTION MARK STOP

BEST TO YOU MATE STOP

LEXY xxx STOP

Just wanted to let you know my Sardines in Tomato sauce arrived today, I couldn't see them at first as there were SO many cards coming through the letter box, they must have got covered up by accident.  Anyway, I've eaten half a tin and my Mum says I'm not to be a greedy piglet/tiglet and I have to save the other half for tomorrow.

I'm feeling much better now, I think the sardines have done the trick.  My Mum says I have to say thank you to Suzie for sending them and to Lexy for asking Suzie to send them  ;D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 19:24:10 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2007, 18:30:02 PM »
 We  send valentines to all the beautiful cats out there

:Flowers: :Flowers:

Love
Misa and Sasa

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2007, 14:22:42 PM »
Aw Cheese, I'll be your valentine!

:catluv:

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2007, 08:56:17 AM »
I am sad cause nobody will be my valentines. AND Doc chased me around the living room today growling. My tail got all bushy and everything.  >:(

Cheese x
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 20:04:10 PM »
Gee wiskas!  Mum just got home and cleaned out my poo box....she said it ponged which is a first  :-[

I am mortified really, I mean how comes mum never says ANYTHING EVER about my poo but today she says it pongs..I don't know these humans are strange. I bet its the prawns she gave me..SEEE TOLD YOU SO!!!!

I got lots of head kisses and fusses tonight tho so guess its ok if just once my poo pongs.  At least its better than when dad goes to his poo box.  :sick:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 20:00:40 PM »
SUZIE STOP

THANKS FOR THE BEST WISHES STOP  TIGGY STILL TO CONFIRM SHE HAS RECEIVED THEM STOP I WONDER WHAS TAKING HER SO LONG QUESTION MARK STOP

BEST TO YOU MATE STOP

LEXY xxx STOP

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2007, 19:37:48 PM »
I know it's not very manly, but I love it when she tells me I'm a gorgeous worgeous tiger wiger and kisses me all over my head.  I purr very loud when she does that. 

jaffa I fink you tiger wiger too much better than pesky kitten oscar who been bovvering me you can have my prawns if I can have you tuna it special lovey day tomorrow blip
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2007, 18:16:28 PM »
Cat email

From Sasa@ catemail.co .uk
To Tiggy

Sorry you not well and have told my human that those sardines in tomato sauce that are sitting in the cuoboard wasting space should be sent to you. Hope you feel better soon

Love

Sasa

Offline LeighK

• Super Cat
  • Alfie, Frankie & Leigh, my boys & me
    • http://www.alfie-cat.co.uk
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 14:59:51 PM »
CATOGRAM FOLLOWS.......

HI LEXY STOP

SARDINES WINGING THEIR WAY TO TIGGY STOP CAN SARDINES FLY QUESTION MARK STOP VERY YUMMY BUT DIFFICULT TO OPEN CAN WITH PAWS STOP  LARGE FURRY HEADBUTS TO YOU BOTH STOP

XX SUZIE
Alfie and Frankie's dad - "Letterbox" are Rockin' the Feline World

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2007, 14:53:24 PM »
All: prawns went with the man in the red coat this morning so expect them soon. Let me know how you like them...rather you than me!

Suzie....can you send some sardines in tomato to Tiggy? She's not been feeling well and the man with the red coat couldn't carry any more with him this morning.

Sign...a cats busy work is never done...

Lexy x

Offline LeighK

• Super Cat
  • Alfie, Frankie & Leigh, my boys & me
    • http://www.alfie-cat.co.uk
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2007, 14:48:07 PM »
Suzie says, "Prawns YUCK !!!, now sardines in tomato sauce now you're talking" :)

Suzie
Alfie and Frankie's dad - "Letterbox" are Rockin' the Feline World

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2007, 08:28:40 AM »
Hello fellow cats!

I think I am deserving of prawns because our house is turned upside down at the moment - our humans thought it would be a good idea to bring another cat into the house (Am I not gorgeous enough?) and now we don't know what to do with ourselves.

He is such a suck up, always purring and rolling around and being most un-catlike indeed. Me and Gerti like to sit up somewhere high like the top of the stairs so we can look down at him from a distance because he is a bit scary and muscley.

Gerti says that he is actually related to her somehow, and that they were something called 'abandoned' before they were something called 'rescued' and maybe he is glad that he has a home now and that he is loved. I don't really understand all of this rescue stuff except mum collected loads of nice looking food at Christmas for this 'rescue' thing and me and Gerti weren't even allowed to eat it! We tried opening a bag of some lovely stuff called Science Plan but mum got mad and shooed us away and said it was for cats that weren't spoilt like us. The cheek of it.

I am jealous of Sasa as I don't have a valentine, but my mummy always tells me I am her beautiful black cat?
Maybe if she let me out I could find a boyfriend but mum says its not very nice out there for little cats like me.

Yours awaiting prawns eagerly,
Cheese xxxxx

p.s my mum has a black currant (:rofl:)
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2007, 01:04:58 AM »
Oh dear Lexy, you are so cute but I am a boy, indeed I am, so thats why I have girl friend Sasa. Shes very cute and I just love to lick her  head and her ears. Its very nice cos we walk down our long garden together and sometimes she gets a bit upset with our human and goes and hides. But I know where she is all the time and I watch out for her.

That makes my human very proud of me cos she loves Sasa too but Sasa is very shy with humans, had bad times in the past you know.

Have to say I do agree with Sasa about the birman boys, they walked into our house like they owned it and stole my bedroom away from me and my laundry basket. Just cos I big doesnt mean I like to fight or anything, I just like to be cuddly, so those evil little men now have the bed and my basket and my old sofa.

I wouldnt say i am scared....................no boys dont get scared but I just a peaceful kinda man.

I would love to meet all you others and my human has a red currant so we could get together some time  ;D

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 19:42:35 PM »
Hello there my friends! 

Mum said I can send the prawns to all of yous!  yeah!! I see the man with the red coat and I always jump high whenever he puts stuff through the door. Like you Jaffa I don't like men much but whenever I get something from him mum gets all gushy with me....sigh.....

I look forward to getting all your toys, catnip and stuff!  I'm rich....((now how do I get more stuff...mm))

Sasa, you engaged!!!!!  I don't know...I think we need to have a chat cos Misa is a big bloke but mate....he's a boy!!!!   :sick:

Mum got home late today and I gave her right whatfor when she got through the door. ALLLLLLL DAYYYYYY on my OWWWWN.  >:(

And all I got was the wet food that comes out the big tin...mum says its from some bloke call Hill and its light...why is a hill light?   :Crazy:

Mum also said I have to lose weight...  :-[  All these extra tidbits are going round my waist she says....don't know what that means cos I don't have nuffin round my waist..?

So my mateys I will be sending all the good stuff with the man in the red coat tomorrow. He must be very special if he can get the prawns to all of you!  Mum said some of you live very very far.  Now I wonder if we will ever get to play together...
 :shy:

Well later my friends.

Lexy xx

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 18:32:32 PM »
Jaffa, you need to have a word with that whipper snapper, your food should not be touched by any other cat, that it just well out of order mate. 

Sasa, my dear, you have dashed my hopes but there are plenty more kitties on the block round here.  I am a bit of a wuss and dont fancy getting into fistipaws with the mighty Misa over you. I've seen his pics, does he blow dry his fur or summat, that is some coat he's got!  (plus that windy hill you live on is putting me off).  Also dont worry about my food supply, mummy leaves out dry food for me all day.  Its not as nice but nice to nibble inbetween snoozes.

Lexy, you want my addy for the prawns?  Send it to the Cheshire Cat - home of the posh Wags whatever they are. My mummy's house is in the middle with the blue door, the human will find it as he is always pushing stuff through the hole in the door but nothing interesting for me (or mummy, she puts it all in the bin). 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 18:33:49 PM by Debbie »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 18:07:37 PM »
Dear Lexy

I think this thing called post is how I got my catnip mouse meowmy won for me in the xmas auction.  There's a man in a red coat comes and sticks it through the letter box (no, not Father Christmas - that's someone different).  I don't like men too much but he doesn't come inside and brings presents so he's not too bad.  I'll give the catnip banana to the man next time he comes and ask him to deliver it to house on the hill.  Will you send some prawns to the flat in Manchester where the ginger cat sits in the kitchen window?  That would make me very happy.

My meowmy is like yours and whisks my food bowl away as soon as I've finished eating.  She says it's easier to wash if the food doesn't dry.  But I never leave any food so I think she's making that up.  Anyway, I eat it all straight away because if I didn't Mosi would eat it all.  Meowmy says I've no right to complain about Mosi trying to pinch my food as I used to do that to my brother Magpie before he went to Rainbow Bridge.  I just stood at his shoulder though waiting for him to decide he'd had enough.  Mosi tries to take it out of my dish while I'm still eating if meowmy isn't there to stop him.  No manners these young cats!

Jaffa

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 18:00:08 PM »
Good evening Sam, you sound an alright kind of man but I have to say that I am engaged, to a very handsome giant man called Misa.

He is black and white and enormous so he makes me look quite dainty really. He grooms my head when I stick it under his nose, very pleasurable that is too, but I do wish he would stop sticking his nose into other peoples tails. I give him a quick wop if he comes near my tail  ;D

I am lucky that my human is not the slightest bit tidy and she leaves food for us all day and night, which I like very much, I can have a nibble here and a nibble there anytime I want.

I really think you should start dropping some hints to your human Sam,cos its really not good enough to dispose of your food before you have finished with it

love

Sasa

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 17:57:10 PM »
Hiya Sam!!  Well, I accept all trades. Mum said she will buy more prawns for anyone who wants, and I can send them via post.... what's post???

Sasa, a likeminded girl I have to say. Thanks for saying no to the sucky sock I was really just being polite before.

I am going to work hard tonight...I know if I play with a few of my toys mum gives me my dentapaws as a treat...good girl I am!  When she does that I'll start ESPing some stuff over to say to get more good stuff over to my mates around the country.

Ducha, darling...I don't know the house on the hill...will the thing mum calls Post work? But you can send my fresh catnip leaves to the little house in North London where Toppy nearly came to live.  Thank you kindly, that's grand that is!

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 17:51:52 PM »
Evenin ladies  :)

I have been busy sleeping all day and just checked in to see if my trade has been agreed with Lexy.

My my Sasa you do sound like my kind of lady.  Daphne next door boxed my ears again today but I do like a female that is no push over.

Mum put my tea out tonight but I cant concentrate until I try one of these prawny things.  She's worried now as I left all my tea, its Felix and I normallly eat it up straight away (unless I leave that tiny bit until later which she hates, she is a bit of a tidy freak and sometimes puts it in the bin!!! How dare she!!!)  Anyway, as we cats get out own way eventually I am going to devise a plan so she reads this thread and gets me some of my own. I tried the subliminal message thing last night in her sleep and thought it had worked.  She brought back a big bag of something called 'Skips' instead....

Sam xx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 17:34:12 PM »
Oh you can send the footballs to me at the house on the hill wheres its always windy please. Where do I send some fresh catnip leaves?
Love Ducha

>>>>>>>>>>>>>.move over little man.
 Lexy I am sorry but you cant have my sucky sock cos I love it and it makes me roll around in extacsy, I can see that you are a clever girl not wanting it and that evil litttle birman man had no right to offer it. As one woman to another, these boys can get very tiresome, and purrrrrrrrrrrrsonally I find birmans just beneath me. They lack intelligence, dont know how to groom themselves properly and perish the thouight they dont get up till the afternoon, sometimes early evening!!

I would definately purrrrrrrrrrrrsuade your human to give you some nice salmon, I am not sure I know what a prawn is, unless its Franta when he is at his most tiresome and trying to move in onto myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sofa.

We girls must stick together you know cos we seem to be awfully outnumbered,

Love from Sasa

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 12:08:13 PM »
Ok so as it stands, I have to trade prawns for catnip, tuna, a sucky sock  :sick: some toys.....I thinks I need to ask mum to buy more prawns!!!!  :rofl:

And mum talks baby to me...she says I'm a coolicoolicooli girl, a good mummy's girl,  numanum....

I just sigh when she does, but I'm a big enough girl to stand it!

Ducha, footballs...where can I send em??

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 11:29:41 AM »
ooohh I've never heard of these prawn things, I have been given a can of tuna before and that was really yummy I've seen more in the cupboard but my mummy hasn't given me any more I don't know why.

I'll trade you a tin of tuna for a prawn if my mummy doesn't read this

Head kisses
Jess xx

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 10:55:53 AM »
Well I must be the exception to the rule as I like it when meowmy baby talks to me  :-[ I know it's not very manly, but I love it when she tells me I'm a gorgeous worgeous tiger wiger and kisses me all over my head.  I purr very loud when she does that.  You wont tell anyone, will you?

OK :wow: Im not alone but please dont tell anyone else (I love all the attention really but NOT in front of the others) Does anyone els's MUmmy say "If you were a man I would marry you" or is it just my crazy but booooooootiful Mummy  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

love from Louis

x
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 13:10:52 PM by smudgepickles »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 08:51:54 AM »
Well I must be the exception to the rule as I like it when meowmy baby talks to me  :-[ I know it's not very manly, but I love it when she tells me I'm a gorgeous worgeous tiger wiger and kisses me all over my head.  I purr very loud when she does that.  You wont tell anyone, will you?

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 00:02:40 AM »
Oh I definatly agree with you.............you didnt say your name................but I am a big boy and I dont go for baby talk and stuff. I mean it would just be plain embarrassing infront of my girlfriend Sasa  :-[

I am very lucky I think cos my human doesnt go in for baby talk and stuff but she is a bit mean with the topping treats and I know where the box is now  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: She had the nerve to hide the boxes of cat food cos she left one on the floor open for me and then got upset cos I bit through a couple of the pouches to suck out the jelly..................its the best bit   ;D

My human says goodnight Mr Misa, wow Im a Mr althought she always calls us kittens when she is going out that horrible front door and gonna be away for a long time. She says be good kittens be back soon, and dont you know I wait for her and she doesnt come back soon at all, she is away for weeks :'( :'( I dont like it when she goes away and I always know cos she puts on her shoes.

I heard Ducha trying to trade sucky sock with you Lexy and quite honestly you wouldnt want it cos its green and well sucked and has a hole in where Sasa pulls out the leaves  :rofl: :rofl: Shes a right druggy  :rofl:

Anyway goodnight Lexy and all the other cats cos I am shattered cos its been hard doing nothing but lie on my desk all day and snooze.

Gnight

Misa

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 23:45:51 PM »
Hi ya Lex ye I we know what you mean about the human talking like we are kids Baa humbug  >:( kinda weird ain't they. Well some of us lot like prawns and some of us dint get a chance to try them. Mum wont let the oldies have them coz of their delicate tummies and the kittens are not allowed for the same reason.

Gizmo loves to play with them for hours but doesn't eat them and Thomas the big guy and Sophie just eats anything.....

The thing that really gets us lot Lex is when Mummy says EVERY MORNING "good morning my darlings, who's got a beautiful big kiss for Mummy" now listen, we ain't stupid but surely, if we were meant to give them proper kisses she gives us every morning, every bloody time she leaves the house and every night surely we would have been given big lips like the humans......what do you think guys? Its not very good for us boys, we have a big guy image to keep to the females in the house

Sardines in tomato sauce are booooooooooooooooootiful too but I think the prawns win...shells down  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Head kisses Lexy

xx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 23:41:17 PM »
That sounds like a human typing on our thread

Scratching head in puzzlement

Misa

ccmacey

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 23:36:35 PM »
Yas are all mad, LOL.

One of my 4 would be writing this but they are all fighting over who does the typing. My lot are all funny when it comes to fish, they all prefere different things, they hate sardines and wont eat pilchards. A couple of them like prawns and a couple like tuna, but they all like a bit of cod from the fishshop, and they love that Gourmet ocean delicates.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 23:22:32 PM »
Sucky sock just smells of cat nip but its sucked by Sasa and by Misa, but yes I will trade the cat nip Lexy for the footballs cos even though I cant play football cos I only have 3 leggs Sasa loves footballs and even though she doesnt like me...............and my human says I give an evil look.........I am very nice boy and will give footballs to beautiflu Sasa  ;D

So we have a trade Lexy.................I hope you like me

love

Ducha

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 23:20:31 PM »
Hey Lexy

I have a catnip banana I'm prepared to offer.  It's full of very strong catnip and one of my favourite toys but I'm willing to exchange it for prawns.  I was going to offer my fave toy mouse but meowmy says the tail is rock hard and full of dried spit and it wouldn't be nice to offer that.  I don't get it cos I thought that was its best feature but I don't really want to let it go anyway.  What's a wine cork?   D'you mean you've never had the pleasure of chasing a wine cork around the kitchen?  They're great fun as they roll around the floor like mouses and I run and jump on them and swipe them with my paw.

Got to go now as meowmy has just put my snugglesafe heat pad in my bed so I'd best go and keep it company.  Although I might lie on top of my hot water bottle for a bit first then move on to the heatpad.  Spoilt for choice I am!

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 22:33:59 PM »
I have catnip to trade  ;D 

mum thinks I is weird cos I only like catnip in treat form and dont like the leaves.  What she dont know is that it took me ages to get my teeth looking this good and who wants to have green bits stuck in them when you are trying to make an impression on the gorgeous cat Daphne next door.  Maybe if I got me some prawns, the little lady would fall for my charm....

Lexy, no footballs for me and I dont like the sound of sucky sock, especially if it smells like mummy's socks after the gym  :cheese:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 22:21:20 PM »
No sucky sock...... :sick: :sick:

But if you has catnip (on its own), I'll trade ya all the little footballs around the house that mum moans about!   ;D

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 22:19:33 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhhh dear did I get it wrong Lexy, did you wanna trade your prawns for something....................I sorry I only a birman and I must be confuseed cos I dont like prawns but if you have something else to trade, then you can have sucky sock.

Ducha

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 22:18:11 PM »
He he, me thinks me has a cat-ebay going on here!  he he!

Jaffa what a wine cork? that sounds good!  I'll skip on the foil ball since mum has loads of those around....she seems to think that I like em...just cos you kick one of them one time, next thing you know you have a 100 of em in the house sheesh!  I keep telling mum that I needs to be a cat on my own...so I feel sorry for you you have to have Mosi around...little brothers always steal stuff  >:(

I'll trade anything for the prawns.  Once I get Zephyr's catnip then I'll have more hard currency to play with.  Gis us ya stuff!!!  :evillaugh:

Ducha...sucky sock?  :sick:  I'll take the cat nip....home grown...yummm.

Mum says enough keyboards for me...i never has any fun !  >:(

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 22:11:33 PM »
What are these prawn things? 

Mummy mutters how fussy I am with my food at times as she wrestles to shut the cupboard with stuff I wont eat.  From what I read tho (how clever am I btw?!) I think I am being deprived of this succulent dish.  I think i should report her for cruelty....then again I love it here, she waits on me hand and foot, even leaves the patio door open for me to come and go in the cold weather as she hates to think of me not being able to get back in.  I dont have my own front door yet you see.

Ho hum, if any of you guys want to throw a prawn my way I have loads of sachets of food.....a few toys that I got for xmas and now bored with.....and urmmmmm....I am sure there will be summat else to trade with you...

Sam xx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 22:08:57 PM »
Howdee Lexy

I'll trade you all the catnip meowmy has stashed away (yes meowmy, I know there's more in "the drawer") for your prawns.  I'll even throw in a foil ball and a wine cork.  Prawns are the best thing ever but I'm not allowed to have them very often.  I like the small ones best.  My mum says tiger prawns are best but I'm scared of tigers as they're bigger than me so I don't want nowt to do with them or their prawns.  A tip when eating prawns is to down them in one go.  That way you get a 2nd because meowmy feels you've not had enough.  Then a 3rd and a 4th...  ;)  Actually that works pretty well with all food.

Love and purrs

Jaffa

p.s. please dont' tell that Mosi about the prawns.  He's an ok cat really but he pinches all my stuff and I don't want him getting his paws on my prawns.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 22:08:03 PM »
HI Lexy

Sasa doesnt like me so I will trade you a sucky sock, purrrrrrrrsonally I think its disgusting but Sasa loves it and my human fills it with fresh catnip that she grows. I have to confess I dont like prawns either but I can recommend some butter and some nicely grated cheese............ooooooooooooooooooo thats got me drooling just thinking about it.

OOppds I hear my human coming and she mustnt know I on her keyboards..........sorry making nistakes now I rushing

Ducha

Link to CatChat