Author Topic: Prawns? Whasssat then mum? mmmmm smells fishy!  (Read 8536 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Prawns? Whasssat then mum? mmmmm smells fishy!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 21:25:31 PM »
Hey there Zephyr and Misa.  Thanks for that but I still say prawns are not my cup of tea! Mum told Dad that maybe its the type of prawns...maybe if mum buys some of those tiger thingys then I might like them. All I heard mum say was something bout wastof money...whatever that means.

As to the catnip, I'll trade you the prawns AND the stinky stuff mum put on my neck tonight for the catnip! Its good stuff, I swear....  :angel:  . The catnip gots to be the good stuff tho, mum said I don't pay attention to the one that comes in tea bags  :shify:

Mum bought some of the good stuff and I did the whole napping the bag from her fingers thing....mum was not impressed and then brought out the noisy thing that cleans stuff up   >:( !

I likes the salmon Misa, it comes in the tins with the little white kitty on it, I get it once a week for being a good girl!  Mum don't know that when she's not looking I nab the new catnip cushion from the hiddy hole so I can get happy  :rofl:

Hugs to Foxy and Rossi and Sasa, Ducha and Franta....((see if they have anything to trade?))

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrss  from Lexy x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 20:43:26 PM »
Lexy , I never had prawns but I dont like salmon or any of that other horrid human food............well I have got a bit of a taste for some chicken thingy made by a Colonel........not that Beau though.

I also like dentabites and also thos little cat heads from a tub, think they called whiskers topping. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they wonderful

Love

#Misa

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 20:15:26 PM »
Lexy ... Prawns are THE BEST!!!!!! my mum sometimes buys them for me and Foxy but she messes about opening the plastic bag so much sometimes I just have to snatch the bag out of her hand and rip it apart with my teeth!!!  I love prawns fishy and meaty  and just wonderful.  A couple of years ago mum bought some of the biggest prawns I'd ever seen .. she said they were Lions ... No Tigers!  She left them on the worktop while she was doing something in the other room and me and Foxy managed to wolf down two each.  I was just munching through the third one when mum came in shouting and yelling at us for being "bad cats  :'( "  If you don't want your prawns please ask you mum to send them to us ... we'll swap for a bag of catnip  ;)

Purrs and headbutts, Zephyr
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 20:17:10 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 20:09:02 PM »
Hi Tiggy. Well the story continues....mum thought I liked the prawns so much she put some in my nightly wet food. Why would she go spoil nice salmon with fishy juice with PRAWNS......!

Anyway, I thinks I don like them....I tried to eat one but you know....didn't go down so well, so decided to put it to one side whilst indulging in the rest of the salmon....yum!

So when I wasn't looking mum took all the prawns out and now I can go finish my food.

I'll have to tell mum about pilchards in tomato sauce....mmmm sounds gooooooooooooooood!!

Anyways, see ya later, Lexy xx

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 19:24:34 PM »
Hi Lexy, don't tell my Mum I'm on here as she'll go mad, something about the internet being full of weirdo dogs!  Anyway just wanted to tell you about Pilchards in tomato sauce, if you think prawns are tasty then you should get your face into a bowl of these  :drool;

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Prawns? Whasssat then mum? mmmmm smells fishy!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 13:43:12 PM »
For my purrs friends....I apologise for the story below but Lexy just had to post today so I will step aside and let her   :-[ :rofl:

Ello mateys!  My mum bought me some pink things called PRAWNS today. My mate Gemini "apparently" likes them....I dunno..me thinks Gem has some funny ideas sometimes... Don get me wrong...I ate em...I'm not stupid, food is food!  But it took me a while to figure out if I should eat em or not.  They has this weird smell, my eyes went all funny when I first got the whiff...   :tired:

I seen something similar to this before when mum gis me the tuna and pink stuff from the little blue tin with the white kitty on it.  But these that mum gave me today are HUMONGOUS!  So mum gets down on all fours (don't ask me why I'm just a cat) and starts making snuffing noises from her mouth  :Crazy:  then she holds out the PRAWN to me and starts talking funny...you know, the way our mums and dads talk when they think we're babies? Yeah that way.

Anyway, to make mum happy, cos I knew she wouldn't stop making the noise unless I did something, I started licking the thing.  Mates I has to tell you....they don't smell to nice....but they taste not to bad..so mum went off and did her own thing...thank goodness for that...and I got down to eating the rest of the PRAWN....I finished it too so very proud of myself.

I'll reserve judgements on this. I'm gonna have to swap some stories with some of yous to see if its just me or if these are really a "treat"..... (still prefer my dentapaws from felix...)

See yas later....  :evillaugh: Lexy XXXX

Link to CatChat