Author Topic: Kitten desperately wanted  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
Re: Kitten desperately wanted- i have now rescued a little cutie thanx
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 16:24:08 PM »
Thank you that's great i shall contact them to see if they have anything suitable to join my clan :thanks:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 15:26:23 PM by Millies mum »

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Kitten desperately wanted
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 16:19:10 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, Millies mum.  Have you seen this list of rescues in your area? http://www.catchat.org/adoption/staffs.html
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 16:12:16 PM »
thanks for the info i will look for a kitten or even an older cat and you're right about the colour too i don't mind what he or she looks like just as long as they will put up with me cuddling them all day   :Luv:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 19:47:26 PM »
Many cats will live with dogs and a toddler, small kittens can be at risk around dogs. If a dog happens to snap then a kitten is just a mouthful, one 6 months up is capable of sticking up for itself if need be.

Grey is also a less common colour, i always think that personality & suitability counts more than colour  ;)

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 17:03:30 PM »
i would prefer a kitten as my other cat is still young and i have a 2yrld daughter so the kitten would grow up with her too

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 16:58:26 PM »
does it have to be a kitten, you can get adults who have lived with dogs before

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
Kitten desperately wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 16:43:54 PM »
Hi does anybody know where i can get a grey or grey and white kitten from in the Staffordshire or West Midlands area please.
He/She would have to be quite young as i have 4 dogs and a 3yrd female cat.The kitten will be LOVED soooo much i had a grey male but unfortunately he died and i miss him so much.any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Lisa

Link to CatChat