Author Topic: 2 male ragdolls seek new home {re homed}  (Read 2653 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: 2 male ragdolls seek new home
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 19:00:06 PM »
Yes we at the UKRCC re home all over the uk so it doesn't matter where they are as if we feel you are the best home for them we will get them to you.These two are a little different though as they are with the CP so they have the final say where they go and they may not allow them to go far. But as you have filled in the online form Helen will contact you if she feels you are the best home for them and if not she will contact you when we have one or two in suitable for you.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 18:22:33 PM »
UKRRC home all over dont they

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 18:14:31 PM »
Can we have a location in the title of this  threads pls..? Just helps abit... so threads dont get missed!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 18:14:53 PM by Canterbury_cats (Sharon) »
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 14:26:36 PM »
Hi Sorry Helen the main person has been on Hoilday she is back now so I am sure it won't be long before she contacts you if she thinks you are the most perfect home for them ;D

Offline gothgranny

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 13:53:03 PM »
Hi,
Whereabouts are they? I'm in London and they're just what I've been looking for.
I've filled in your online form ages ago but got no reply. Pls let me know if they're still available.
Thanks

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
2 male ragdolls seek new home {re homed}
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:49:56 AM »
We have been asked by the Cats Protection to help them in securing a loving, forever home for two male Ragdoll cats, who through no fault of their own have fallen onto difficult times. The boys are both seal, one mitted, the other bi-colour and they are approximately 6 years old. They are neutered and their vaccinations will be attended to by the CPL, before they are rehomed. They originally came into the care of the CPL when their owner passed away. They were rehomed, but were returned due to child allergy. A second placement has failed as the owners cannot cope with indoor cats and litter trays and they are to be returned to the CPL in the coming weeks.

We are seeking a child free, pet free home for the boys and they must be rehomed together. They are indoor cats and like all Ragdolls should not be allowed to free roam. They will need the provision of litter trays. If you feel you can offer these boys a life long commitment and have the love and time to give them, that they so deserve, then please contact us by completing our online application form at www.ukrcc.co.uk indicating your interest in the 'CPL boys'.

Thank you
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 12:59:08 PM by kelly-joy »

Link to CatChat