Author Topic: Diablo screams for life  (Read 226882 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Diablo screams for life
« Reply #688 on: September 19, 2008, 23:41:33 PM »
Oooooooooooo Pedro dat sounds wonderfool and pleased that your tummy is behaving  :hug:

I tol my meowmy wot yoo said and she thought that was great   ;D

Ducha

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #687 on: September 19, 2008, 11:20:41 AM »
You know, that sounds really good, Pedro.  I think Rebecca Vet will be very pleased to hear that and I'm sure MumT is over the moon.

Keep 'em coming  ;)
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #686 on: September 19, 2008, 09:22:55 AM »
Unkle Paddyyyyyy  I promise to elp Paddy Junior when is iz bigger e iz still in isolation cos e isnt 7 weeks yet and e must get older to ave injektions,but once e az ad them I will teach im all lovely fings you ave teached me.
Poppy Porly ears iz nice she iz 9 weeks an she dark tortie ,she is friendly but she sings a lot always wanting big fuss,she iz in pen in hall and I canz see er through glass door but I not allowed to say ello yet az she in isolation she had first jections yesterday, Unkle Olly is lokkin after ere. MumT didnt want to put er in outside Pen cos she wuld be lonely.
I wasnt going to mention poop BUT I cant resist tellins youz zis, my new food Royal Canin young male sachets tis good,I not done skiddums for 2 dayz now,I as done luverly lumps nice normal ones not usual dark constipated ones but luverly moist ones and my botty is clean cos itz bin coming away so nmicely, it is sooooooooo luverly to ave nice poop which doesnt urt coming out,I am appy Pedro. :rofl:
Right mumT say I ave to get off puter az she going to hit the bottle :rofl: :rofl:
love
Pedro the pre school kitten xxx

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #685 on: September 19, 2008, 07:54:53 AM »
 :hi:  Allo Pedro!   Paddy has gone all bashful and shy...    :shy: :shy:

But you know what?   He's extremely chuffed at the honour you do him, and he celebrated by having a mad little half hour of playtime last night.  He was a very happy Unkle.   ;D   I saw his chest swell with pride.   :wow: 

I hope little Paddy Junior grows up to make you and your MumT very proud.  (Just like you  :hug:)  You'll have to show him how to go on, like.  Just like Minimopsical does. ;)

And hello to Poppy Poorly Ears.   :hi:  What's she like then?  Is she a little iss-spit, or is she quiet and needs a bit of encouragement?

I don't reckon Paddy realised it was the same thing as the one we've got in the garden - probably got misled by it being temporarily in the house.  He certainly wouldn't want his fur singed, that's for sure!

Oooo yes - you need to be all spick and span and looking your handsomest for when you see d'becca on Monday.  At your most charmingest.  :Luv2:

Sending big squeezy hugs to you and Aunty T.    :cuddle: :cuddle:  You both take care.  :Luv:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #684 on: September 18, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »
ello Unkle Paddyyyyyyyyy I az sumfink very special to tell youz about ickle issspit Snugs, MumT and me ad a talk last night an I chose proper name for im which I opes you will like,I az called im Paddy in ze ope he grows to be lovely cat likes youz,tis first time I chose name and ad to be speeshul after my unkle Paddy  :Luv: We got new ickle kitty yes terday she is nice but got porly ears,she is ickle so she in house to her name is Poppy.
We az a giant chimminie wotsit in our gardens but I dont fink its to sit in cos it bursts into flame an youz singe your fur Paddyyyyy. Ham and chicken sounds good,I ave just got big order of Royal Canin sachet so guess thats all mine.I am seeing Aunty Becca vet on Monday at 9am must make sure me bums iz clean  :rofl:
MumT az new pills and with big medicine bottle says she feels ickle stronger tuday,anz she will get better.
 :hug: for my aunty Suepoo.

Ducha tell youz meowmy I az sumfink very speeshul for auctions but tis secret, no poops on me   :rofl: :rofl:
love
Pedro the pre school kittenxxx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #683 on: September 18, 2008, 07:19:40 AM »
 :shify:  Yurs, Pedders, yoo is defunitlee a boobcat   :evillaugh:  anna lil' stinka me meowmy sez.  Eh?  Oh.  :-: Tinka, she sez.   :-[  ;) 

Snugglepuss.  I sees wot yoo mean.  Not der name fer der puss wiv cattitude p'raps, but he dun onerly be littul yet, so gives it time.   :)  Mebbes yoo cud calls him Snugs inna meentime?   I'se bin inna gardin, an also, meowmy an Daddy had 'dis fing delivered.  Is a chimonee-a  dey sez.  I sat innit, but dint fit.  Fink dey needs a biggerer one.   :shify: I is eatin gud jus' now.  Ham an chickun, an Tiger.  I is sendin your MumT headbutts and whiskery PPPpprrrrfpppppts, an opes dat medusin bottul is workin gud.   :hug: :hug:  Bye fer now lil man.   :hug: :hug:  :shify:

Unkle Paddy  xxx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #682 on: September 17, 2008, 22:29:45 PM »
Ooooooooooooooooo Pedro yoo iz a cheeki lil man  :rofl: :rofl:

Ducha

PS My meowmy jus waz reedin bout da auction and says, oooooooooo wonder wat Pedro will put in da auction  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #681 on: September 17, 2008, 08:47:27 AM »
:shify:  Urm, Pedders - dey is boobies.  Not evrywuns has dem.  Yoo rests yer hed, lil man!   :Luv2: Yoo is in der gud place.   :Luv2:   :shify:

Unkle Paddyyyyyy dos dat mean I iz a boobcat, mumT she is more like a kipper so ze cushion boobies were nice saprize  :rofl: :rofl: I likes my new Royal canin food trouble iz full sachet is gone in 0 to 30 seconds, I likes to pretnd I iz a wolf, no poopity yet today but lots of skiddums in my friend mr washing machine  :rofl: I az just noticed ow im portant my poop iz over 12,000 views,wow iz it usul for peeps to be interested in poop, gud ole Peddy Poop,shuld I start saving it for the auktion at Christmas?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: purraps not.
MumT az worked really hard zis mawning and finished ze mucking out she iz going to go on medicine bottle in minute and say sum prayers it gives er the puff she needs to go buy sum food,she iz always praying for sumfink,last night she woz praying for Snugglepuss poop and lo and behold Father Christmas must ave bin cos there it woz in little kittys tray this mawning.he iz a gud strong kitty but e iz cheezy devil cos e az not ad education gfrom Unkle Paddyyyyyyyy,cum to fink of it e still not got a real name yet,Snugglepuss aint a name.
Opes you are aving a nice mawning Unkle Paddyyyyy and zat it iz dry nuff for you to check out ze garden,tis wet ere az usul. Anyhows Uncle Paddyyyyy I send big big  :hug: :hug: to you and Aunty Suepoo,keep well and keep appy
lots of love
Pedro the pre school kitten
xxx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #680 on: September 16, 2008, 20:35:39 PM »
 :shify:  Urm, Pedders - dey is boobies.  Not evrywuns has dem.  Yoo rests yer hed, lil man!   :Luv2: Yoo is in der gud place.   :Luv2:   :shify:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #679 on: September 16, 2008, 20:26:21 PM »
Unkle Paddyyyyyy zis iz top secret but Aunty Hannah she not scrawny like mumT if yas knows what I means anz she ad low cut top on anz there was this lovely bouncy soft place for my ead, i kissed both cush ions and it was soooo luvely and comfy,why not mumT like zat.
ps this iz secret uncle Paddyyyyyyy
Pedro the boob baby
xxx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #678 on: September 16, 2008, 20:22:12 PM »
 :shify: Ello, Pedders me lil mate!   Yoo is ver' speshul.  Dunt matter how big yoo gets, yoo is der big whiskas!  ;)  Der pee-jamas. Der bees wot-nots,  Is der Aunty Hannah nice den?  Do she be like der D'becca?   Yoo mekkin eyes at her...?   :evillaugh:  Yoo is one potent lil man, I tells ya.  Potent, portunt - dey is d'same reely.    :hug:  Yoo be der speshul little pre-school kittie.    :Luv2:   xxxx  Unkle Paddy

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #677 on: September 16, 2008, 19:57:06 PM »
Well em Aunty Rebecca is awayz on ere hol idays till next week and mumT wants ere to look at my butt so I iz waiting for Becca to come back.
I got new food todays Aunty Hannah vet receptionist delivered it along with lots of cuddles for me. Its Royal Canin young male nice wet stuff in sachets, aunty Hannah really gud cos mumt culdnt get out she delivered all the big food order and my lactulose; she ad big play wiz the ickle fluffy isspit too only e iz not isspit e is a cuddlebum now and gettins big. She went to all ze cats in pens anz said ello to zem,we ave luvely peeps at vets.
Keep Happy and well Unkle Paddyyy my hero and big big  :hug: to my luverly Aunty Suepoo.
love
Pedro the pre school kitten.xxx

ps Aunty Hannah said I was huge and beautiful,itz made me so happy.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #676 on: September 16, 2008, 07:01:51 AM »
Sending lots of little healing vibes Pedro's way, with some special Aunty T size ones for good measure.    :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #675 on: September 15, 2008, 18:06:14 PM »
I hope the trip to the vets can help little Pedro  :hug: :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #674 on: September 15, 2008, 13:58:49 PM »
 :evillaugh:  Oh Pedders, sweetie!  You've got such a big heart.  :hug: :hug:  You be a good boy for D'becca, and will keep fingers crossed all goes well.

Teresa, sending big hugs to you and to Peddy, and hoping this change in Pedro is nothing sinister.     :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shify: Pedders, me lil man, dunt yoo wurry bout der singin.  Me and Toby, we takes care of der singin just fer a while.  Yoo jus' consuntrates on gettin well, and makin der eyes at D'becca wen yoo goes.   ;) I is yoos hero...?  Cor!  Fanks.  :shy:  :shify:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #673 on: September 15, 2008, 13:23:28 PM »
I hope it goes well when you see Aunty Becca, little fella  :hug: Nature's Menu, eh?  Do you have a favourite flavour?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #672 on: September 15, 2008, 09:17:54 AM »
Ello everybuddy,Pedro ere and I`ve just ad my botty washed so no smellikins at min in fact I smell luverly duverly. I iz eating all my fud anz I like Natures Menue just as well coz mumT still not bin for supplies, methinks I need to order on puter, I will learnz ow to do zis.
Are you ok my Unkle Paddyyyyy and aunty Suepoo I opes so coz you are both stars anz Paddyyyy iz my hero. I az stopped singin lessons for now cos wen I reach the high notes a skiddums appens.Minimopsical she luvs me lots anz she dont mind if I elp her wash er fud dish,she is good big sis to mes. MumT says I go see Aunty Becca later in week I luvs Aunty Becca too, bet MumT didnt tell ya bout time she told Becca that she ad Peddypoo across er nose, well becca was scrubbin and scrubbin and mumT was saying still there,so aunty Becca got vet nurse to look and vet nurse said it wos sun tan,not best ways to treat my best vet  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lots of love

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #671 on: September 15, 2008, 07:54:17 AM »
Glad Diablo and Marguerita have a new home, and fingers crossed for Peddy's vet check
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #670 on: September 14, 2008, 21:33:05 PM »
The skiddums is nothing to do with Peddys food, despite managing to keep his bowels working he has an almost constant overflow which is getting worse hence the skiddums. Will arrange for Rebecca to see him later in the week as I have noticed a disturbing change in his anus. Peddy is bright in himself and eating well and I guess he loves the sound of the washing machine.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #669 on: September 14, 2008, 18:17:18 PM »
ello pedro, i sorry yoo tummy ill again , maybe it was that noo food?

I dont like lots of foods but loves my fish biscuits . My mweomy goes to bed too late tho and gives me a midnite feest, then she reads and she tells me to get off her ead  :rofl: :rofl: I am sures that someone comes in and eats my food tho.

I is sorry that your brovver an sista have moved to a new ome and bets yoo will miss em. I dont know about iss and spitums, unless its like Sasa.............she sorta like that and we dont mix  :rofl: :rofl:

opes yoo feel better tomorrow Pedro

Ducha

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #668 on: September 14, 2008, 10:04:34 AM »
I just dun 1 big skiddums this morning, I iz being consid er ate cos Mumt az to wash sum human stuff befor she gets stinky  :rofl:

The nice peeps who dopted Diablo and Marguerita phoned MumT an sent er an email last night to say what wonderful kitties they are but we knew dat didnt we. The ittle iss spit iz 6 weeks old now an MumT says e iz cheeky fluff ball, I dont seez him coz e in living room in isol ations till e iz big nuff for needles; I know e eats lots coz I keep beady eye out on ow much mumT gives im and e gets 5 meals a day anz I only getz 4 zis not gud, but zen again those 4 big issy spits they only ave 2 meals a day,so iz must be in gud books  :rofl:

Unkle Paddyyyyy a maf is a way of sol ving a problem like if iss spits need 8 sachets and 1 need 4 sachets and Minimopsical needs 3 sachets how much does Mum T ave to buy? it wud be eazy if just us 8+4+3= 15 I gud at zis but zat is easy maf cos they iz loads mor cats ere and mumt she uses mountins of food. Anyhows thats a maf and wen i learn my times tables proper I do my maf A level  :rofl: :rofl:
I ope you iz feeling gud Uncle Paddyyyy and Aunty Suepoo, I loves ya lots  :hug:
lots of love

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #667 on: September 14, 2008, 08:19:32 AM »
 :shify: Allo Pedders!   :hi:  Cor I bets yoo is pleezed yoo poops proper.   :wow:  Iz sad wot yoos bruvver an sista 'ave gone to d'new home, but is gud fer them.  Cos yoo 'ad found yer forever home wif MumT an'dey didunt have wun.  I bets they gonna lets yoo know how dey is real soon.   :hug:   So, der lil iss-spit dun be gettin biggerer?  Hm.  He culd be yoos frend, right'nuff.  'Es very fluffy, but yer nivver knows. 

We's sendin der big huggies fer Aunty T, ter makes her betterer.   :hug: :hug: :hug:    Erm, Peddy - wossa maf? Can it fly?  Does it bite?  :shify:

Lots love from Unkel Paddy  xxxx

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #666 on: September 13, 2008, 19:43:20 PM »
I az ad the skiddums today but it dozent matter cos I did huge big ploppity :rofl:

I av very important news to tell,it iz appy but it iz sad too, my big ansome brother Diablo and my beautiful sister Marguerita ave said goodbye today, they az gone to a new forever ome together,zis iz soo wonderful for them but MumT and me we gonna miss them, so from the 7 of us rescued from that hellhole because of Diablos screams there is only me Pedro left, gud job I az Minimopsical to play wiz. I gather that ginger baby iz getting big now purhaps he may be my friend one day.

O dear Toby I opes your meowmy az someone to elp with trouser washin  :rofl:

I ave ad natures menu tuday, its ok, mumT said its time we conomised an I start eating normal food,better be gud food or I will skid :rofl: :rofl:

Unkler Paddyyyy and Aunty Suepoo opes you iz gud I sending lots of love and big  :hug: :hug: :hug: to you

love Pedro the pre school kitten xxx

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #665 on: September 12, 2008, 21:48:14 PM »
Ullo Pedders. Iz gud to ear dat yoo not got skiddums anymore. ;D Gad yer back, I is missed yoo.

Butttttttt, I finks yoo given der skiddums to meowmy, she bin on der hooman litter tray fing today. She sez to sez to yoo dat yoo can ave er baconandeggs for brekkie tomorrow.

Whiskery brpfffts.

Toby.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #664 on: September 12, 2008, 19:52:29 PM »
Ello Unkle Paddyyyyy and friends I ave missed you all cos I been banned from puter for a bit, I skiddummed lots and then some mores and finally the eavens opened and out popped huge big lumps of you know what ploppity plop plop plop,I iz clever little Pedro. :rofl:
I az bin eatings well and mumT az only got 1 sachet of my kitten hilife left for supper,O dearie dearie me this is dreadful no breakfast cos mumT bin too busy puffin on er giant medicine bottle tio go an buy me some, I will starve,please can someone send me bacon and eggs across for breakfast :rofl: Peraps mumT will give me sum natures menu insted,fink thats ok for me bowls,if not i teach her lesson and skiddums some more.
Unkle Paddyyyyyy I ope you is managing to groom well and nom nom nom so aunty Suepoo not ave to worry bout you. :hug:
big :hug: for aunty Suepoo
love Pedro the pre school kitten xxxx

ps MumT is thinking of putting me in for a level maths next week :rofl: :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #663 on: September 12, 2008, 07:50:31 AM »
And some more  :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:

Aunty T - these are for you  :hug:  :care: 

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #662 on: September 11, 2008, 07:45:41 AM »
Just topping up the pre-school kittie hugs for our favourite lil man and his meowmy.    :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #661 on: September 10, 2008, 18:36:56 PM »
Where's me little Peddy Poops?  Big hugs for you little man.  Hope that bottom is under control now, and that poor Aunty T can win some sponsorship from a washing powder company.  If I had to suggest one, it'd have to be "Small & Mighty"  ;)  Nom nom nom, little treasure, and big hugs for your meowmy.   :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #660 on: September 10, 2008, 07:50:46 AM »
 :shify:  No Pedders, not der skiddums  :notlisten:  Ah well, is not'zif yoo gots der choice, bless yoo.   :hug:  I is sendin yoo der whiksery ppprrffffpts to join wiv' Toby's an we 'opes yoo is back ter normal rite kwik.  Okay?  :ok:  Nom nom nom, lil fella.  ;)  :Luv:

Aunty T - is sendin dis fer yoo, cos I finks yoo will have der lots of washin.  :Luv2:  :hug:  :shify:

Unkle Paddy  xxxx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #659 on: September 09, 2008, 23:23:04 PM »
oh poor u pedro, i am veri sorri you not well again  :hug:

Ducha

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #658 on: September 09, 2008, 23:05:42 PM »
Oh noes! Der skiddums no gud...  :'(

I opes yer troosers are not derty. Mebbe if dey clean yoo be allowed back on der poota soon. :scared:

Keeps der chin up yung man.

Edbutts,

Toby.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #657 on: September 09, 2008, 19:43:27 PM »
Pedders banned from puter today as he is doing skiddums everywhere.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #656 on: September 09, 2008, 07:26:17 AM »
Pedders - I is truly honoured..... :evillaugh:  :hug:  What a good little pre-school kittie!  ;) ;D

And thank you for the anniversary wishes too.  :hug: :hug:  (Nom nom nom!)  ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #655 on: September 08, 2008, 20:30:06 PM »
Aunty Suepoo I iz late gettin ere today but wanted to fly in ans wish you Appy anni ver sary, I opes you and Mister Suepoo have lovely day and zat Unkle Paddyyyyy gives you both extra purrs.
I ave pooped today in your honour  :rofl:
 :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: these is for you and luv to uncle Paddyyyy :hug:
love
Pedro the pre scholl kitten xxx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #654 on: September 08, 2008, 08:30:02 AM »
Sneaking on for some "nom nom noms!"  :sneaky: :wow:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #653 on: September 07, 2008, 18:41:15 PM »
You are indeed a very wise little Kittie, Pedro.   ;)  :Luv2: :hug:  Your Mummy needs lots of TLC right now too, so you get that bottom of yours pooping regl'ar and keeps eatin.    :hug:  :Luv2:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #652 on: September 07, 2008, 16:12:46 PM »
I ave bin reflecting on my life and decided I iz very lucky liddle Pedro to ave so many gud friends ere and of course my Minimopsical at ome;

You are wise beyond your years, little fella.  We should all value our friends and let them know at every opportunity  :hug:.

Blip empathises with you about botty probs and hopes you will be able to put yours behind you (pun intended) very soon.

:Luv:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #651 on: September 07, 2008, 15:39:54 PM »
I ave bin reflecting on my life and decided I iz very lucky liddle Pedro to ave so many gud friends ere and of course my Minimopsical at ome; dadR took MumT to visit the grandchildren on Friday just for 10 minutes cos she is weak,when she giot there first thing Bill age 4 and Ted aged 2 said Hello grandma wheres Pedro.Now that to me speaks volumes they are gud little uns, methinks I am very lucky.
Aunty suepoo I iz confused cos the enemas mumt gives me dont cum out ze garden they have nasty tube that she sticks up my  :-[ o dear i cant say :-[ then she squeezes; anyways mumt says she tried to grow anemones one year cos she loves em but they didnt come back this year. Unkle Paddy you must eat and eat az well az you can because that is ow Aunty Suepoo will know youz doing ok,dont youz worry if Aunty Suepoo cries it is ok cos humans are not as clever as us and cant purr proper.
I ope Franta lurns no to do the trippin,zat iz not gud.
Keep safe everybuddy especially my bestest Unkle Paddy
love

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #650 on: September 07, 2008, 14:29:28 PM »
I eez pleesed that yoo as used the tray lil Pedro cos that eez good  ;D

I lurvs that Paddy and he eez such a good unkel too yoo.

Franta as been bad Paddy cos he keeps trin to trip up my meowmy  :rofl: :rofl:

Stay good Pedro ans groww big kwik

Ducha

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #649 on: September 07, 2008, 07:51:31 AM »
 :shify:  Allo Pedders   :hi:  I'se so pleezed yoo 'as pooped gud.  Yer dunt wants dem emenemies.   :doh:  Dey grosw in d'gardin yer knows.  Oh yers.  Meowmy dun growed sum wunce. Yoo dunt wants wun of dem ups yer bum.   :Crazy:   :hug:

I wuz a bit  :sick: dis mornin an I'se not feelin like brekfust.  Is orrible wet here an wot I reely wants ter do is ter sit in me gardin in me vee-ola patch and fink about nuffink in partickler, jus enjoyin' d'sun an d'smells.  But not sittin nowhere dat gives me a wet bum, so am stuck in der house.   >:(

I is being gud ter me meowmy tho, an we had sum fun larst nite when I was flirtin wiv her (like wots I duz wiv me Faberlush Miss lexy and like wot Franta bin pracktissin - dir sideaways luks and den glancin' aways).  She likes dat, does me meowmy, and I made 'er larf.  :)  I sat in front of 'er and I purrs reel lowd and showed her dat I luvs her, and she was so happy that she cried!  I dunt unnerstand datbit,  but is orlrite.  :Luv:

I is sendin der big PpppRRFFFFFPT's ter you an Aunty T.   :Luv2:  An I ded pleezed dat me mate Toby's whizkerz is growed agin.   :wow:

We luves yoo too lil feller, me clever lil pre-school kittie.   :Luv:

Link to CatChat