Author Topic: Tom cat wanted for Valentine date with BONNIE  (Read 33516 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Tom cat wanted for Valentine date with BONNIE
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2008, 18:35:35 PM »
Well, Bonnie has said goodbye to Franta, he's on his way home now after spending the morning together.

Bonnie has told me all about her exciting evening and her morning out with Franta today - all will be revealed in 'When Franta met Bonnie' at your local cinema soon - see it first on Purrs!!!!!!  :rofl:

Mary

Oh I see now I got it that is the big project Leigh is taking on!! ;D

Glad you two had a lovely day!!  :hug: Bonnie&Franta  :hug:
[/color]

No, Licia Leigh's film isn't this one.  He was even too busy with his film to let Frankie and Alfie join in the fun.  But they sent me a special valentine's message instead.

Bonnie xxx
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2008, 17:27:33 PM »
Well, Bonnie has said goodbye to Franta, he's on his way home now after spending the morning together.

Bonnie has told me all about her exciting evening and her morning out with Franta today - all will be revealed in 'When Franta met Bonnie' at your local cinema soon - see it first on Purrs!!!!!!  :rofl:

Mary

Oh I see now I got it that is the big project Leigh is taking on!! ;D

Glad you two had a lovely day!!  :hug: Bonnie&Franta  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2008, 17:19:58 PM »
Oh I am so relived that he is on his way home and if he didnt leave till that late no wonder he isnt home yet.

I hope to hear him at the flap shortly  ;D

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2008, 16:16:33 PM »
I cant wait ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2008, 15:51:42 PM »

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2008, 22:56:31 PM »
Franta says nite nite and he sends you all a very big hug  and he misses you all too:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :Luv2:

Mary

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2008, 22:53:15 PM »
Thank you very much Mary and pleased that it has gone well  ;D

Please will you tell Franta that his bro Ducha is missing him lots and looks forward to him coming home tomorrow.

Hope they both sleeps well  :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2008, 22:47:39 PM »
Hi Gill

Just wanted to let you know that I have just come home from my friend's house and Franta and Bonnie have had an excellent evening together.  They are both so excited and they said they will tell me all about it in the morning as they are both ready to go to bed now and so am I because I couldn't sleep last night because of the excitement.  I will give you a full report tomorrow in the new post - when Franta met Bonnie.  He will be setting off just after lunch as Bonnie wants to show him Ogden Reservoir (lots of ducks, geese and other wildlife).  Franta is happy with the bed I've provided for him and he isn't hungry but I've shown him where food and water is and the litter tray.  :rofl:

Bye for now.

Mary x
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 22:58:08 PM by maryas »

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2008, 21:26:45 PM »
You might be inclined to think I need a straight jacket BUT..................  look how many times this thread has been viewed (over 700) so I think we had better all be locked up!!  :evillaugh: :rofl: :evillaugh: :rofl: :hug:

Mad Mary !!! 

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2008, 20:14:07 PM »
I only read "table plan" and thought Mary had just drawn a table plan!! Then I saw the pics..... oh dear Mary. Dear dear dear Mary. Bonnie your mum is tootin mad  :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2008, 20:11:00 PM »
Mark, you are totally spot on.... I was just wondering to myself how mad am I??  But you must admit it's been a good laugh.  :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2:

Mary

Yep  :evillaugh: - love your table plan  :Luv2:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2008, 19:52:06 PM »
OMG I'm filling up :'(

:evillaugh:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2008, 19:08:03 PM »
Mark, you are totally spot on.... I was just wondering to myself how mad am I??  But you must admit it's been a good laugh.  :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2:

Mary

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2008, 19:06:06 PM »
Mad cat lady of the year award goes to...............  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2008, 19:04:57 PM »
Good evening Franta - why are you standing on my doorstep with a laptop - didn't your mummy give you my mobile number?

Come on in, it's so cold and foggy out there.  Mum has the central heating on and we have a fire we can sit in front of too.  She has the food ready for us and she's going out in a minute and leaving us to get to know each other.  You look really handsome Franta and your coat is soooooooo shiny and the sparkle in your eyes is just making me all weak at the knees.  My flowers are lovely, thank you.

Well, that's your lot for this evening you lot - Will report back soon.

Bonnie and Franta xxxx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2008, 18:57:17 PM »
Knock knock .................tis I Franta .........................aside, my legs are shaking cos I never done this stuff before. Puffing up bib and putting sparkling cat eye drops in blue lookin peepers.

Hi Bonnie , these are for you  :Flowers:

You are very pretty  :Luv2:  and the food smells lovely  :drool;

I thinks its gonna be a good night  ;D ;D

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2008, 18:05:07 PM »
Wishing both you and Franta a wonderful evening ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2008, 17:54:57 PM »
Hello Ging

Thank you for your kindness - Franta will be staying and my mum has already made the spare bed for him - it's the one behind my dancing pole in 1st pic of the 3 my mum just sent.

Bonnie xx  :hug:

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2008, 17:50:41 PM »
Wow Bonnie your meowmy really has been busy hasnt she?  What an effort she has gone into to make such a wonderful table for you two and your having gourmet pearl too :wow:  thats my favourite.  Hope you both have a great evening and don't forget to report to us back here tomorrow,I take it Mr Franta is staying the night :sneaky:

Ging :Luv:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2008, 17:48:14 PM »
Finally, 3 of 3 - sorry everyone.

Love Bonnie and Mary xxxx

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2008, 17:47:20 PM »
2 of 3 as promised - see attached pic.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2008, 17:46:24 PM »
Well, it's almost time, Franta will be here at 7 and I'm just so excited.  I've been practising my pole dancing for him.  :naughty:  See attached pic.  My mum is getting the meal ready for us and she's done the table up really nice - she can't add all the photos in this post as it only takes 100kb now and not 150 and silly woman doesn't know how to put them in the text part of my post.  2 more posts to follow this one with all the pics she has taken.

She said she will start a new thread, hopefully tomorrow  - 'When Franta met Bonnie' !!  :Luv2: :naughty:

Paws crossed for a great night.

Love Bonnie xxxxxx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2008, 09:34:32 AM »
Thanks for the attempted poem Franta - I'm no poet either - ta chuck.  See you tonight, love Bonnie xxx

Zeb - please don't be upset - you are gorgeous and anyone would be so lucky to cuddle up to you - here's a big kiss from me  :blow kiss:  I'll always remember you.  Bonnie xxxx

A very big kiss to all of you that I just had to turn down BUT didn't really want to.  Bonnie xxxx

:blow kiss: :blow kiss: :blow kiss: :grouphug: :blow kiss: :blow kiss: :blow kiss: :catlove: :catlove:

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2008, 08:38:46 AM »
Oh well spose I could pucker up for Thai - though she spits at me if I go too close.

there's always next year - older and wiser.

Lonley - I'm so Lonley  :'(

Zebedee

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2008, 07:06:57 AM »
 :shify:  Franta - jus' remembers - respeckful at all times, an let der lady set der pace.  ;)  Yoo is a splendid man so yoo jus' be yooself an yoo will be fine. Bonnie choosed you, r'member?  ;D  :shify:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2008, 01:44:23 AM »
Oh dear I trying to compose something for my valetine lady tomorrow today and its verry hard .

Oh Bonnie you are so sweet
And you look so nice too
Thank you for making me your Valentine man

Ummmmmmmmmmm that didnt work  :scared:

Oh Bonnie you look so sweet
And I think your suit is smart
I reckon that we will be so

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I think you are lovely
And hope you like me too  ;D ;D ;D

Have a lovely day and will see you tonight

:blow kiss: :blow kiss: :blow kiss:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2008, 00:06:03 AM »
Good night Bonnie, I will be dreaming of you  ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2008, 00:04:24 AM »
Nite nite darling  - think you might need a CAT nav rather than a SAT nav!!   :naughty:

Love Bonnie xxxxxxx Sweet Dreams

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2008, 23:40:36 PM »
Hiiiii Bonnie

So nice to talk to you in purrrrrrrrrrson  ;D

Yes I am sure I will arrive in time and someone will lend me a sat nav  :shify: :shify:

My mewomy says Ole Blue Eyes sounds very romantic and chilled  ;D

I am sooooooo excited I dont think I will sleep and how nice your meowmy is to leave us together by ourselves  ;) ;)

I look forward to meeting my special valentine girl tomorrow  :blow kiss:

Your lovin valentine

Franta

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2008, 23:39:02 PM »
Whats new pussy cat?  :sneaky:  :rofl:
[/color]

Well done CC my mum likes Tom Jones - bet she has that song!!   :rofl:

Bonne x

ccmacey

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2008, 23:31:34 PM »
Whats new pussy cat?  :sneaky:  :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2008, 23:28:43 PM »
Franta my darling, so glad your mum decided to finally get out of the bath - my mum wanted to go to bed BUT I begged her to wait up a bit longer so I could chat with you.   I'm sure you won't need any tips, I can tell you are going to be the best date ever.

My mum has said she will get us a meal ready and then she will go to her friend's house up the road and leave us to enjoy ourselves.  I know she will make everything nice for us. Hope you can get to my house in Yorkshire by 7.00 p.m.

What kind of music do you like?  Please don't say the Pussy cat dolls!!   :rofl:   I think we should listen to old blue eyes himself, Mr Frank Sinatra!!! 

Lots of love.

Bonnie xxxx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2008, 23:15:59 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a valentine with Bonnie  :wow: :wow: :wow:

Thank you thank you Bonnie and so sorry I was missin but my meowmy went and lay in the bath for years and years   :rofl:

I am such a happy man cos someone like you loves me  ;D ;D ;D

Thank you all my mates too cos you been so nice to me and I wish we all couod have won  :shify: :shify:

Right Bonnie hope you around cos we have arrangements to make  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will  ummmmm borrow Sasas keys to the redcurrant   :car: and then we can go anyyyyyyyyy where we like and I will make my bib nice and smart speciallly for youuuuuuuu  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Paddy please will you give me some good tips cos I never done this valentine thing before and want to make sure I do it right.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2008, 21:42:21 PM »
Well done Franta. She's a corker. You is one lucky fluffy man
All the best
Tommie

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2008, 21:23:52 PM »
 :shify:  Franta - me mate!  ;D  Yoo sees?  Yoo is der very 'ansum man, and Miss Beautiful Bonnie choosed yoo!  Dat are a good choice Miss Bonnie - he is a very speshul man, dat Franta!   :shify:

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2008, 21:02:48 PM »
Congratulations Franta ;D
Love me,love my animals.

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2008, 20:58:42 PM »
Well done Franta, some luck with ladies at last ;D

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2008, 20:49:48 PM »
 :congrats:  to Franta!

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2008, 20:49:38 PM »
Well done Franta honey  :Luv:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2008, 20:44:01 PM »
 :congrats:  Franta mate

:best 2: looks like the bestest cat won

Max
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 20:44:57 PM by bobsmum + max's (angie) »
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Link to CatChat