Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 790710 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #4100 on: December 28, 2011, 08:44:39 AM »
Thanks for the pics Teresa, so pleased he likes his new bed  :)  and wonderful news that someone has been to see him  ;D

Jiji he loves his bed. The clever boy behaved just as expected when the lady came to see him and so he gets to stay here for now  :rofl: one of remaining holy terrors is to get the home he would have had.

As for New Year turkey Nickynoo no way, I have never in my life come across such a greedy turkey addict and everytime I have food he assumes its turkey and starts shouting turkey turkey turkey  :rofl: I do not celebrate N. Year infact I find it very distressing but I will give Winston a Milbemax in lieu of more turkey :evillaugh:

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
« Reply #4099 on: December 27, 2011, 23:16:33 PM »
Merry Christmas to all at the Inn.

Jem and Gem have certainly grown. Lovely to see them to happy.  :Luv:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4098 on: December 27, 2011, 21:24:25 PM »
Oh Aunty T that has bought a happy tear to my eye I remember the Jem and Gem and the thread has bought laughter and tears so glas theya re continuing the Paws Inn tradition with wonderful owners

I think I may have to kidnap the young Winston he is just like our toerag at that age

Sending all our love, hisses, purrs and woofs to all at the Inn ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4097 on: December 27, 2011, 21:16:59 PM »
Aw Teresa!!!!   Lovely pics.   :Luv2:

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #4096 on: December 27, 2011, 17:05:37 PM »
Winston, you might be lucky and Aunty T may have Turkey for New Year.  :)

He is very handsome Teresa, hope the rehoming is good for you.

Nicky

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4095 on: December 27, 2011, 15:44:05 PM »
Just had a lovely email with pictures of course,many will remember Jem and Gem born here 3 years ago, I know Liz Clan cats will.
So I proudly show off these now beautiful cats, many of you may remember the joke thread we did saying Minimopsical had given birth because their mum was the image of our beloved Minimopsical.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,18977.msg323582.html#msg323582

Hope I have done link right it should take you to an old thread called Newsabout Minimopsical, I dont think weve ever had a funnier thread.   

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #4094 on: December 27, 2011, 15:26:08 PM »
Thanks for the pics Teresa, so pleased he likes his new bed  :)  and wonderful news that someone has been to see him  ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4093 on: December 27, 2011, 15:00:44 PM »
Oh Aunty T!!!!   :wow: :evillaugh: :Luv2:

What fabulous piccies!!!!  ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4092 on: December 27, 2011, 10:48:29 AM »
Ello Biggles and Bunty and Nicky
I wanted to send you some pictures of my lovely turkey but its all in mez tummy  :rofl: so eres some other pics, I ope aunty Jiji is impressed wiz the one in mez bed.
Now Biggles and Bunty wen you were at the Inn our human gave you a crash course on oceaneering and fishing you dont need turkey :rofl: be thankful you ave each other to keep warm, I iz all alone so I ope Aunty T is more thorough with vetting my new owner  :rofl: :rofl:  especially as someone coming to meet me at 11.30  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fink I need to hide in mez bed and keep very quiet then they choose somecat else :rofl:
love
Winstonx

I think we all know that aunty Carol is Purrfect  :hug: Winston can get overexcited  :rofl: Yesterday evening Alfie and Archie went to their new home,they have been promised some left over turkey. Today Jemima and Beau are  off to their home,we dont usually let them go until after New Year but these are very carefully checked Christmas homes.
Yes someone is coming to view Winston but he is not yet vaccinated so will be here a while longer, I am secretly hoping they will fall for one of holy terrors.
Will have to try and go to vet tomorrow as new girl Megan`s mouth needs checking, will probably also get Winston vaccinated.
Dainty and friends were thrilled with their Kitty scratching post which we won at auction,they`ve almost pulled it apart  :rofl:
Think Julie has taken lots of pics of cats with their Christmas toys which she will post when she can.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4091 on: December 27, 2011, 09:16:12 AM »
Glad to hear Christmas at Paws Inn was filled with turkey - even if most of it was in Winston.  :evillaugh:

Sending love to all today.   :Luv:

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4090 on: December 26, 2011, 21:07:06 PM »
Ahh Winston, I would send you Turkey if I had some spare, but I have 2 addicted boys, little Wordy is a Turkey fiend, and his Daddy is addicted too.

I made such a good job of cooking it, even Poppy wanted some, straight off the bone!!

Next year, wherever you are being spoiled make sure Aunty T tells the people to buy you your own Turkey.

Love Nicky x

NO you can't have it its mine all mine.  :P
Wordywoo.

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #4089 on: December 26, 2011, 19:36:49 PM »
Dear Winston

Santa is on holiday now so we are replying on his behalf.  Its good to know that you enjoyed your turkey and you deserve it you really do.  But before asking for more please spare a thought for some of the ex-Paws-Inn kitties who have to gone to homes where there has been no turkey this Christmas - well, just a teensy weensy little bit in a  doggy bag of all things.  :shocked:

You also deserve your toys and your lovely new bed but here again we feel duty bound to point out that you should count your blessings because there are two ex-Paws Inn kitties who were left alone in the cold and dark on Christmas day with only one bed between them.

With love from
Bunty and Biggles

PS Can we comes back Aunty T - we is being neglected here

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #4088 on: December 26, 2011, 19:21:37 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4087 on: December 26, 2011, 19:08:25 PM »
Dear Santa
I know this letter is a ickle bit late but please could you make big exception and send me more turkey, my human has told me I am stuffed and so no more, but I have just pooped in my tray to make more room in my tummy  :rofl:
I love Christmas, wow Aunty Jigi sent me a super bed and I have had lots of toys from lovely people, can it be Christmas every day please .
The turkey is urgent I am addicted
love
Winston xx

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4086 on: December 25, 2011, 11:09:38 AM »
Just popping in with best wishes for all at Paws Inn. I hope all is calm and bright.

:merry xmas:

Just checked my post and I'd actually typed pooping  :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4085 on: December 24, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »
 :shify:  Hey Young Winston - not too many more tsleeps now and t'will be turkey time!   :wow: ;) :evillaugh:

Hope Megan's enjoying her Valerian.  :)

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4084 on: December 23, 2011, 22:17:12 PM »
I gave her a Purrs valerian nip last night she went beserk not suprised have you smelt them, I am sure Tan must be using all my husbands filthy socks to stuff them  :rofl: :rofl:
:evillaugh:  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4083 on: December 23, 2011, 16:12:04 PM »
Been a busy day today, we had electrician here this morning wiring 2 smoke alarms and wiring up everything in readiness for Ollys park and ride (stair lift) I had intended asking electrician to repair a damaged socket in the cats room but didnt dare when he told me he was cat allergic and shouldnt have been sent here, anyway he phoned in to say he was going off sick as soon as he had finished here, he didnt seem to be suffering  :rofl: unlike poor Olly who was like a drowned rat when he came in.
Megan is eating enough to feed a dog I kid you not, anyway she is looking like a new cat already.
Think we have the cats Christmas presents sorted thanks to the wonderful generosity of some lovely people, cant say too much now in case the cats find out what they are having  :rofl: Winston keeps asking if its turkey time yet as he has been told no more lemon chicken till next year  :rofl: :rofl:
All cats happy and well

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
« Reply #4082 on: December 22, 2011, 15:24:19 PM »
I think I'd get on with Winston. I like my lemon chicken the exact same way!

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
« Reply #4081 on: December 22, 2011, 10:21:26 AM »
Hi all,

Haven't been on this thread for over a month due to silly work commitments!

Gosh - as ever it's been a busy Inn hasn't it?!? It goes without saying that Winston is beyond gorgeous and is indeed a very special little chap! So heartbreaking to hear about his sibling though  :(

Glad to hear that there's been a few rehomings but what a shame about the time wasters and those who expect their new fur babies couriered  :Crazy:

S x

PS T - I have a FaceBook account and if there's anything I can do to help then let me know.x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4080 on: December 22, 2011, 07:11:36 AM »
 :hug: :hug:

Sending Sleigh-loads of secret srengff for you Aunty T (though I think you already possess it in abundance) and trusting Winston won't have too much longer to wait for his turkey treat.   :)

Great that Alice's kittens all have homes to go to, and that Dainty will have her new scratching post to play on.    ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4079 on: December 21, 2011, 20:20:46 PM »
The poor baby  :( Hope she's settling in OK and realises she's safe now  :hug:

Megan is enjoying being in the warmth and having the luxury of underbed heating. She is hissy when first approached which is understandable after all she has endured, once contact is made she is an affectionate lovable girl. She has eaten well and used her litter tray,will try to get pics at weekend.I gave her a Purrs valerian nip last night she went beserk not suprised have you smelt them, I am sure Tan must be using all my husbands filthy socks to stuff them  :rofl: :rofl:

A brief note to say that Ellie has been returned to her owner,cant comment as its a public forum.

The fantastic kitty scratching post which we won at auction arrived today,when it has been made up it is going into summerhouse as little princess Dainty needs it most, Dainty is the 1 year old with brain storage disease. Originally it was going to be for Alices 6 kittens but they all have homes to go to after Christmas.

Winston wants to know when his turkey is coming  :rofl:
I did a silly thing yesterday evening,when I went food shopping,Rob was pushing me around in my wheelchair and I felt so upset about things . I bought a big turkey crown, a huge pork joint and every luxury I could find, wonderful I hear you say,trouble is I cant stand at the cooker long enough to manage a simple snack, I guess I will have to find hidden strength  :rofl: I am so weary of being like this.
Ollys park and ride system wont be installed for Christmas but we have been told 3rd January is installation day guess we can soldier on until then  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4078 on: December 21, 2011, 19:04:46 PM »
The poor baby  :( Hope she's settling in OK and realises she's safe now  :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4077 on: December 21, 2011, 08:47:19 AM »
It never ceases to surprise and disgust me how some humans seem completely incapable of empathy.  The poor girl  :(  Hope she is OK Teresa.

Thankfully she is now with a human whose empathy skills are very strong indeed  :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4076 on: December 21, 2011, 06:51:39 AM »
Oh Teresa.   Sometimes the world is bleak.  But, for that little black and white girl, it's a whole lot brighter today.   :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear Winston is tucking in to his Lemon Chicken Without the Lemon  :evillaugh:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4075 on: December 20, 2011, 23:27:51 PM »
Put in a bin every night? How odd. Glad she's with you now.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4074 on: December 20, 2011, 21:36:05 PM »
On a brighter note Winston is tucking in to his favourite supper Lemon chicken without the lemon  :rofl: We have also been able to bring in a very needy black/white adult who has been put in an industrial bin every night and thankfully rescued each morning,another couple of days and there would have been no one to rescue her.
This world sickens me more everyday.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #4073 on: December 20, 2011, 21:00:45 PM »
Sorry about the extra work  :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4072 on: December 20, 2011, 20:10:58 PM »
Don't do Facebook so don't know what's going on but  sounds like some of these are needed. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4071 on: December 20, 2011, 19:46:10 PM »
Im on FB but dont remember seeing a paws pud on there. Whats happened? Hope things are sorted out
love
Tab
I personally use FB a lot and it's helped with a fair few appeals and transport runs. But I'm sorry it's caused trouble for you Teresa. How has it done that?

As always, the cats are stunners. :)

Sorry I should have said that the picture was posted by someone well meaning, it has however caused immense distress and work. 

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #4070 on: December 20, 2011, 19:09:28 PM »
Im on FB but dont remember seeing a paws pud on there. Whats happened? Hope things are sorted out
love
Tab

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4069 on: December 20, 2011, 18:40:50 PM »
I personally use FB a lot and it's helped with a fair few appeals and transport runs. But I'm sorry it's caused trouble for you Teresa. How has it done that?

As always, the cats are stunners. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4068 on: December 20, 2011, 11:52:00 AM »
 :doh:   :hug:

Am not a Facebook fan, I must admit, and don't have an account.    Hope this settles down, Teresa.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4067 on: December 20, 2011, 11:38:31 AM »
We had the evening from hell yesterday and its getting worse as the day goes on. Someone posted a picture of one of the Paws Inn kitties on Facebook without permission and without my knowledge and it has caused serious problems.
For the record I do not use Facebook and no one has permission to reproduce pics of my cats without permission.

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
« Reply #4066 on: December 20, 2011, 11:24:17 AM »
What a shame for Alice! Fingers crossed something better turns up for her soon.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4065 on: December 20, 2011, 06:57:49 AM »
Well Carol - I just posted and it went "poof" in front of me very eyes!!!   :shify: :shify:

I was just saying, just saying like, afore I was interrupted by technology, not many more sleeps until turkey time now boys and girls.   ;D

Hoping all is good at The Inn this morning, and sending snoozles to all (miinus the smilie this time, as they seem to cause me no end of trubble these days with disappearing posts!!)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4064 on: December 19, 2011, 22:22:58 PM »
I could have sworn I replied to this thread yesterday.  Must have imagined it.

Good news about Alice's kittens but shame about Alice.  I was so hoping she would be in her forever home for Christmas but I'm sure she'll enjoy the Paws Inn turkey - as will all the other cats and kittens.  I hope they appreciate all the trouble you're going to T.

Did Charlie and Fred go this weekend as planned?  I hope so.

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4063 on: December 18, 2011, 21:05:29 PM »
Ellie is gorgeous, lovely markings. Allison if somethings calling you, its meant to be.  :)

I had a home delivery of Poppy and Charlie from Lesley.lol

I collected Wordy, I felt like I was stealing him from her, he is her little cuddler.

Nicky

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #4062 on: December 18, 2011, 19:20:12 PM »

Alison I wish I could put Ellie under your tree  :hug: :hug:

Aww Teresa that's so sweet of you  :hug: :hug: :hug: I still keep looking at Ellie and several times it's brought tears to my eyes. Of course I've always been of the opinion that you shouldn't get another cat just because it reminds you of one you've lost but when I look at Ellie something just seems to call to me. That sounds a bit stupid I know.  :-:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4061 on: December 18, 2011, 19:17:16 PM »
A busy day with 4 kittens reserved to go to new homes after Christmas, Beau is to go with Jemima and Archie and Alfie will stay together.
Sadly the home I had spent a lot of time checking out for their mum Alice has fallen through,people phoned me half an hour before they were due to say Cats protection were able to deliver one,kinda makes getting a cat sound like grocery shopping  :rofl: I intend to buy a fresh turkey crown for the Paws Inn cats Christmas dinner and no I dont need delivery, will go in my wheelchair  :rofl: :rofl:

Alison I wish I could put Ellie under your tree  :hug: :hug:

Link to CatChat