Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 790734 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #3700 on: September 24, 2011, 13:30:25 PM »
How can you say say that about those adorable gorgeous little food swimmers :rofl:

Sending stop weeing in the clean bed vibes for you and the washing machine ;D

Hope you are coping Aunty T remember you do need to rest so step away from the Wonder woman outfit :hug: :hug:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3699 on: September 24, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »
Ahhh, the deceptive adorable approach. "See how cute I am? I couldn't POSSIBLY be any trouble...." :sneaky:

You must be exhausted, they look tykes. But they are sweet and I was totally suckered in by the grey boys eyes, just like Sue.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #3698 on: September 24, 2011, 08:49:33 AM »
Well we split the holy terrors into 2 Pens last night in a bid to solve some problems, Little Willy (Debbie named him last week) has been having awful trouble with shorthaired grey sucking his bits so they have been split, also having trouble with a couple of them toileting where they feel like, somehow I have put 1 in each Pen so piddled beds and poop on floor this morning but nothing like as horrendous as yesterday. I couldnt cope with 8 kittens doing poop dance anymore.

Food wise they have been given no choice but to lap and are now doing synchronised food swimming.

Now here is the good bit, it may be my lack of sleep and old boot eyesight but I cant tell which is poorly neck this morning though I am pretty sure it was him who piddled on clean bed the minute it went into Pen  :rofl:

All inmates fit and well.

Denise innocent eyes  :rofl: theseare the HOLY TERRORS  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
« Reply #3697 on: September 23, 2011, 23:14:40 PM »
Wow you really do have your hands full :evillaugh: the little grey one is soooooooo cute he looks so mischivious with those  :innocent: innocent eyes :evillaugh:  :Luv: :Luv:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Denise Xxx
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #3696 on: September 23, 2011, 14:25:05 PM »
....... I think I am going to have to get the wormer out and hope for the best....... I have put food in Pen and refuse to top up with syringe

That sounds about right to me.  The little blighters will be fit enough to cope by now after the AAA attention they've they've been getting from you.  Definitely time to put yourself first T.   :hug: 

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3695 on: September 23, 2011, 13:54:07 PM »
Hello Teresa, i too wish i lived nearer as i don't sleep anyway.Please take care of your self. :hug:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3694 on: September 23, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »
Sending lots of  :hug: for you this morning T and I am sure in the battle of wills you may win this round as you need to rest despite what the fab 8 are telling you they think otherwise

I am just  sad we are to faraway or I could have done the night shift for you as I am not sleeping well due to me back and shoulder in revolt mode

Also just a quick side note Miss Porsche Bengal was speyed yesterday and is now all ID chipped na dhad her first booster and is like Zena warrior princess this morning :shocked:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3693 on: September 23, 2011, 08:49:45 AM »
Well I suppose it was just too much to ask that your second litter of greys and blacks this year could be as well behaved as the first.  :-:  They sound more like the muckspots.

Carol these are worse than the muckspots, infact they are worse than anything I have ever handreared. I went to bed last night first time in a week and you would have cried if you`d seen the mess I got up to this morning, I have spent last 2 and half hours cleaning and still got 8 filthy kittens to bath. Dont think its being helped by wormy bellys (vet advised me to leave worming a little while) I think I am going to have to get the wormer out and hope for the best. I am not a moaner and the rare times I do moan I make a joke of it but this morning there is nothing left, I just cant give anymore. I have put food in Pen and refuse to top up with syringe, this is all out war,survival of the fittest and these little beauties are fitter than me  :rofl:
Well rant over, they are all sleeping contentedly. All other inmates fine.

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3692 on: September 22, 2011, 20:07:26 PM »
Well I suppose it was just too much to ask that your second litter of greys and blacks this year could be as well behaved as the first.  :-:  They sound more like the muckspots.

They are not just trouble but trouble x8.  So cute though.  :Luv2: I'm afraid I had to laugh at all the food all over the place and the thought of the little grey pooping from a great height.  He clearly has ideas above his station.  :rofl:

Serioulsy, I hope they settle down  soon to a more orderly way of feeding and eliminating.  You must be aabsolutely exhausted.  :hug:

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #3691 on: September 22, 2011, 13:30:39 PM »
Awwww adorable!  :Luv2: :Luv2: Hope you manage to get 40 winks today!  :hug: :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3690 on: September 22, 2011, 13:13:05 PM »
   he is trouble   

He looks it.   :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3689 on: September 22, 2011, 13:10:29 PM »
Have you ever seen such an adorable pair of eyes as on that little grey kitten climbing the bars....?   :Luv2: :Luv2:

That fluffy grey kitten is the cause of my overwork,He climbed the bars and then dropped a poop below after I had bathed them all, he is trouble, he has covered my wrist in pin pricks,my trousers are covered in food and he is naughty.Funny enough it was the other grey who pooped in my sink, no wonder I prefer blacks.  :rofl:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3688 on: September 22, 2011, 13:03:51 PM »
they look like they are strong that is for sure

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3687 on: September 22, 2011, 13:02:29 PM »
Have you ever seen such an adorable pair of eyes as on that little grey kitten climbing the bars....?   :Luv2: :Luv2:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3686 on: September 22, 2011, 13:01:27 PM »
was treated to a poop in my kitchen sink, they look and smell beautiful.

Teresa, treasure, you really are working too hard.....  :evillaugh:   :sick:  :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3685 on: September 22, 2011, 12:56:52 PM »
I dozed off just after 3am and kittens had me awake just before 5.

Moved them to a bigger Pen last night in the hope they would make less mess, that was a joke. I have bathed them all this morning took over 2 hours and was treated to a poop in my kitchen sink, they look and smell beautiful.
Picture of kitten in a bowl is poorly neck  :rofl: I am trying so hard to get them to lap nicely but they only do it politely when on my knee having a one to one and most of time want a syringe feed.

I have promised myself that these are the last        honest  :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3684 on: September 22, 2011, 07:03:45 AM »
Tiptoeing in to see if there's anyone managing to catch any sleep at the Inn?   :-:

Sending snoozles for anyone awake at Aunty T's house.   :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #3683 on: September 21, 2011, 18:47:40 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Aaw Teresa.  That really made me chuckle.  Don't know how you do it  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3682 on: September 21, 2011, 18:15:20 PM »
Oh dear.  :hug:  I hope you are managing to catnap.  :)

I am on poop watch and if I fall asleep one poops and they all dance in it  :rofl:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3681 on: September 21, 2011, 18:11:32 PM »
Oh dear.  :hug:  I hope you are managing to catnap.  :)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3680 on: September 21, 2011, 18:07:00 PM »
Hope all is peace and tranquility at the Inn today.  :hug:

Whats that  :rofl: still not been to bed, someone told these kittens I was a 24/7 slave :rofl: :rofl:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3679 on: September 21, 2011, 17:17:52 PM »
Hope all is peace and tranquility at the Inn today.  :hug:

That sounds like one very expensive chunk of kitten food T.  :shocked:  Glad he managed to solve the problem all by himself. 

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3678 on: September 20, 2011, 13:33:21 PM »
Maybe you could find some waterproof clothing,then you could just wipe it down! :hug: :hug:To you and kits.

Offline Helen M

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Bobby & Beau (Dolly RIP)
« Reply #3677 on: September 20, 2011, 13:28:29 PM »
 :Luv: A poll of my boarders agrees -  greenhouses are the outside bedroom with a view,  to stay dry but be outside. Only silly ill-trained slaves try to grow plants in them!!
Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #3676 on: September 20, 2011, 13:16:34 PM »
Really don't know what to say.......i'm just in awe of everything you do! You really are the Mother Teresa of the cat world!  Amazing lady!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3675 on: September 20, 2011, 12:48:24 PM »
oh T, poor thing!  Any more ideas on what is up with the little ones neck?

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3674 on: September 20, 2011, 12:08:51 PM »
These updates are part of my daily highlights Aunty T thinking of you with a foolproof plan till those smart kittens comeup with the cover Aunty T with mush :rofl:

You may be tired, covered in cat food but you are still our Aunty T ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3673 on: September 20, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
After blending 2 satchets of kitten food until it was mousse like I decided the little gang could lap the lot or starve. I will confess I am getting short on trousers as most are in the wash bin plastered with kitten food while the washing machine is always full of cat bedding.
I came up with a fail safe keep clean plan, I covered myself with 2 towels and decided that kittens could lap on my knee one at a time, well it seemed to work until She who must be obeyed decided she needed a meaty paw wash and did the kitten food dance, not to worry she kept her face clean.Poorly neck on the other hand decided to wear a mask of food  :rofl: instead of crying I sat laughing thinking how lucky they were to be alive. 7 out of the 8 ate huge meals so much so I had to blend a 3rd sachet, good thing is they can lap when they want and when I can cope with the mess  :rofl:

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
« Reply #3672 on: September 20, 2011, 11:10:34 AM »
Oh Teresa you're an absolute all the work you do to keep all these babies cared for and healthy you deserve a medal just make sure you get some rest and thats an order :hug: :hug: :)

Little wobbly neck is such a little sweetheart bless :Luv: I'm soo glad he is doing well 

pleased to hear all went well for Daisy and Buddy too  ;D

Sending you and all the residents at paws inn lots of positive vibes and big  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Denise
Xxx
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3671 on: September 20, 2011, 09:48:54 AM »
Oh poor little sossuj!   He must've felt very poorly.  Am so pleased he managed to fetch it up.  Also pleased that Little Wobbly Neck is managing to stand his ground, bless him.

Sorry you couldn't get any sleep Teresa - must be losing me touch!   ;) :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3670 on: September 20, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »
Couldnt sleep, gone beyond it but rested anyway.

We rushed the little one to vet last night in obvious discomfort, he didnt want his food and he kept sitting hunched on litter tray,  I had thought he might have a blocked bowel but vet could find nothing wrong so gave him antibiotic and pain relief,just incase. Later in the evening I heard and saw him wretching and thought O No its a bug,eventually after much hard work a chunk of kitten food came up, poor boy had been blocked but top end; will have to put food in blender to make sure this doesnt happen again, Laughably most of what they have been eating has been syringe fed, the kitten food was a lapping lesson, I just didnt allow for a gannet  :rofl:
Little poorly neck is doing fine and prefers to take charge of food bowl by standing inside it and eating for England  :rofl:
I think this is the first litter of 8 I have ever had to handrear and I will admit to finding it very difficult, but hopefully I will soon be able to look back and laugh.
Daisy and Buddy fine after yesterdays neutering and all else happy and well.

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3669 on: September 20, 2011, 07:58:23 AM »
Sorry to hear about the scare, hope the little one will be ok. Hope you are managing to get some sleep  :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3668 on: September 20, 2011, 07:57:19 AM »
Sleep tight, Teresa.  I will soothe you with some special Macsnoozling vibes -  just lie back and relax and soon you will feel sleepy....... stleeeeeepyyy............    :)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3667 on: September 20, 2011, 07:54:58 AM »
We had a scare with another of the tinies and rushed him to the vet at 6pm, I thought we might lose him, anyway he is fine now, will tell the story later when I am a bit stronger, going to try and get half hour on settee now, forgotten what bed looks like.
All fine.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3666 on: September 20, 2011, 07:14:32 AM »
Really good news that everything went off well at the Vets.  Topping up the cuddles and the snoozles for all at The Inn.   :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3665 on: September 19, 2011, 22:26:31 PM »
Sending  :hug:  :hug: for Daisy and Buddy and topping up the positive vibes for little poorly neck and all his siblings.

Oh, and these are for you T  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #3664 on: September 19, 2011, 17:20:27 PM »
Thats good news, keep up the good work, you must be shattered.  Take care of yourself.

Nicky

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3663 on: September 19, 2011, 15:27:28 PM »
Little one had his jab this morning, Andy is really pleased with his progress so are we. Weighed them all yesterday 6 were 300grams and the other 2 were 360 grams, little poorly neck was one of the 2 bigger ones.
Daisy and Buddy neutered this morning.
All else fine.

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3662 on: September 19, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
I second wot Sue said.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3661 on: September 19, 2011, 07:03:50 AM »
Topping up the vibes and the energy boosters.  Hoping all goes well today at the vet Teresa.   :hug: :hug:

Link to CatChat