Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 790314 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #3660 on: September 18, 2011, 19:59:39 PM »
Babies all doing fine, vet again tomorrow.

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
« Reply #3659 on: September 18, 2011, 12:50:52 PM »
Sarah sorry my answer not meant to sound harsh :hug: just done for.

Don't worry T - no offence taken! Hope my question didn't sound like I was accusing you of ignoring Mum cat as I know you'd never do that T! Glad to know Mum cat's ok as I didn't know if she'd been in a RTA or something.

Hope all's well at the Inn today  :hug:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3658 on: September 18, 2011, 10:28:55 AM »
I bet you're exhausted!  :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3657 on: September 18, 2011, 09:17:21 AM »

What's the situation with the Mum cat to these little ones?

For anyone wondering, I dont have time to tell full story but will say that I have NEVER taken kittens and ignored mum cat and never will. It was not possible for mum cat to care for these babies so she has been spayed and returned to the factory. We also have staff at factory on full alert to check for more cats.
This is mum cats 3rd litter of 8 this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish mum cat could have continued to care for the babies because my life is not exactly a bed of roses and 8 is an enormous litter to handrear esp when 1 is disabled.
All seem to be fine this morning but I think human needs a vet and a head shrink :rofl:
Sarah sorry my answer not meant to sound harsh :hug: just done for.

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
« Reply #3656 on: September 17, 2011, 20:36:08 PM »
just topping up the vibes for Little Lad  :hug:

What's the situation with the Mum cat to these little ones?

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #3655 on: September 17, 2011, 20:17:23 PM »
I haven't posted here in an age - but I still send regular vibes for you and for all the paws Inn Residents.  Looking at those pictures and seeing some that remind me of a teeny-tiny "Mr T" I shall up those vibes
Bright Blessings to you and yours  :hug:

People Power Works!!!

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3654 on: September 17, 2011, 19:13:08 PM »
Cor blimey! :Crazy:
Love that piccy of them all wedged in together, can't tell which bit belongs to which! Fingers and paws crossed for all of them, especially little wonky boy and ditto the above re: giving yourself a bit of rest. Am sure if the kitties could hold a comb one of them would help you out  :Luv:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 22:12:24 PM by Baggy »

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #3653 on: September 17, 2011, 18:20:45 PM »
Cor you has been busy - come on little black lad - your new Mum is a miracle worker you know , so you mustn't disapoint................... :hug: :hug:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3652 on: September 17, 2011, 14:22:08 PM »
Pleased to hear all are doing well and am so glad you are giving the little lad a chance  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3651 on: September 17, 2011, 13:55:38 PM »
Been giving lots of thought to our little boy, and keep asking myself why mum cat fed him and allowed him to remain in the nest and I have come up with an answer which I am clinging to: Mum cat obviously knew he had a life ahead.
All seem to be doing ok though human has tripled her wrinkle count overnight  :rofl:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3650 on: September 17, 2011, 08:07:20 AM »
Popping by to send Saturday orning cuddles to all at the Inn, large and small, hooman and durries.   :hug: :hug:  That little lad has a hard road ahead, but am hoping things can come good for him.  In your care he stands as good a chance as any.   :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3649 on: September 16, 2011, 20:15:28 PM »
They remind me of the dwarfs.   :Luv2:  Can you tell them apart or will they be getting interesting haircuts with names to match.  :naughty:

So it takes over an hour to feed them eh?  You obviously need my help.   NOT.    :rofl::

Topping up the positive vibes for this lot, especially the little black boy who can't stand.  Do try to get some rest between feeds T or you'll be falling over too.  :hug:  :hug:

:rofl: :rofl: remind me of dwarves except there were 7 dwarfs and 8 of these, strangely enough I can almost tell them apart now, I was having a rough time feeding and thought we need Carol back to help,then I remembered your fantastic attempts at feeding the dwarfs  and realised I really need a botty cleaner /groomer  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:     :hug:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #3648 on: September 16, 2011, 20:04:51 PM »
They remind me of the dwarfs.   :Luv2:  Can you tell them apart or will they be getting interesting haircuts with names to match.  :naughty:

So it takes over an hour to feed them eh?  You obviously need my help.   NOT.    :rofl::

Topping up the positive vibes for this lot, especially the little black boy who can't stand.  Do try to get some rest between feeds T or you'll be falling over too.  :hug:  :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3647 on: September 16, 2011, 20:03:03 PM »
Heres a couple of pics a friend took this afternoon.

The little black boys head is permantly in this position, tried to get him to lap but his little ear just goes in food. Im feeding him up incase its caused by malnourishment and giving him lots of massages.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3646 on: September 16, 2011, 15:16:39 PM »
Nice.   :) :evillaugh: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3645 on: September 16, 2011, 15:10:35 PM »
Are the babies still astleep?  tsleepy babies?  Aw.  Makes me go all soft.   :Luv: :Luv: 

They`ve had yet another feed and groom since, and are now all comfortably curled up, meanwhile 3pm and I havent combed my hair, have got dried in catfood and piddle all over my trousers and havent slept but I wouldnt have it any other way. :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3644 on: September 16, 2011, 13:37:23 PM »
Are the babies still astleep?  tsleepy babies?  Aw.  Makes me go all soft.   :Luv: :Luv: 

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3643 on: September 16, 2011, 12:19:53 PM »
I echo everything already said,but...don't forget to take care of yourself. :hug: :hug:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3642 on: September 16, 2011, 11:54:28 AM »
We continue to send positive vibes for them all but especially the little one

Can I add some names for the blacks - Sweetie, Toerag, Inca, Cougar, Puma, Diva and Kali

For the greys ours are Shadow, Floddy and Blue, not forgetting Pebbles and Storm

If it makes you feel better I haven't combed my hair and am still in the tracksuit for dog walking :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3641 on: September 16, 2011, 11:38:28 AM »
Another feed done and little boy was ravenous so maybe the vitamins are kicking in, no change to his problems though.
They are currently are snuggled up together sleeping, clean, full bellies and had a good grooming session, as for me not even combed my hair yet  :rofl: How lovely it must be to be a pampered puss :rofl:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3640 on: September 16, 2011, 10:54:18 AM »
Teresa, what a beautiful little bunch.  Sending extra special vibes to the little black one.  What a little treasure.    If anyone can give him a helping hand, it's you Teresa.

Agreed. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #3639 on: September 16, 2011, 10:20:50 AM »
Lots of positive vibes to them all! They don't know how lucky they are being with you!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

We trapped 2 little ones yesterday from where i used to work-about 7 weeks old, and the usual story down here, nowhere to put them at the mo! Hopefully my friend will only have to keep them for  a week!  :Crazy:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:21:23 AM by Shirley »

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
« Reply #3638 on: September 16, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »
Bless them, they are lovely, sending vibes to them all in particular to the poorly little lad.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3637 on: September 16, 2011, 10:02:08 AM »
Teresa, what a beautiful little bunch.  Sending extra special vibes to the little black one.  What a little treasure.    If anyone can give him a helping hand, it's you Teresa. 

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3636 on: September 16, 2011, 09:59:45 AM »
Aw, the poor little thing  :( at least they're in the bestest possible place with you T. Big  :hug: to you and also to the new arrivals.

Will be checking back for an updates on the poor lil fella.

Offline JulieCats

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: TED, BILL, TWINKLE and HARVEY
« Reply #3635 on: September 16, 2011, 09:56:39 AM »
Hi Teresa

Sent you a PM and an email did you get them.

Julie

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3634 on: September 16, 2011, 09:51:08 AM »
Well my little boy does seem to have very serious problems,whilst he can move his head and hold himself up when surrounded by his siblings he just cannot stand.Not giving up yet he deserves every chance though having been up all night with them watching him I do feel despondent.
Pics not wonderful but if you look at black kitten bottom left of pic you can see him clinging onto tray for support and his head bent over, his head is like this all the time.
Well I sexed them in the early hours, 5 boys, 2 girls and 1 too fluffy down there for me to decide  :rofl:
Time to feed again at 10 and each feed taking over an hour.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3633 on: September 16, 2011, 06:58:12 AM »
Aw Teresa.  Am so pleased the little one didn't have a broken neck.  If it is a brain injry or disorder, will that be something that can be worked with (assume it may be a genetic thing if some of the other babies are exhibiting signs?)   I know you'll be doing everything in your power for them.  I can feel your "busy-ness" from here  :hug: :hug:

Only six blacks, eh?  Two greys.  Oh my.....  :Luv:

Sending gentle snoozles to all at the Inn this morning, cos it sounds like it's been a very tiring 48 hours.   :cat rub:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3632 on: September 15, 2011, 21:29:11 PM »
So glad I covered all bases do love me black and greys and me ginger ninja's and me nortie torties ;D

I hope they find strength from you and likewise you stay strong for them, now you are sitting down captive for feeding:)

I can bring a small suitcase then ;)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3631 on: September 15, 2011, 21:15:09 PM »
Sending lots of good vibes from all of us here and are the other 2 either Greys or Gingers or nortie torties or the usual black and white

Crikey Liz you`ve just about covered all bases  :rofl: :rofl:

Solid grey 1 longhaired 1 shorthaired, but shorthaired one is badly affected with tremors.

Got to feed them again soon and I am exhausted already  :rofl:

Handbags strictly forbidden  :rofl:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3630 on: September 15, 2011, 21:05:09 PM »
Sending lots of good vibes from all of us here and are the other 2 either Greys or Gingers or nortie torties or the usual black and white

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
« Reply #3629 on: September 15, 2011, 20:41:00 PM »
Sending positive vibes for all the poorly little ones  :hug: :hug:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #3628 on: September 15, 2011, 20:37:52 PM »
Sending lots of positive vibes for these little ones Teresa  :hug:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3627 on: September 15, 2011, 19:51:31 PM »
 :thanks: All, what I was led to believe was a broken neck, thankfully its not that but Andy thinks brain related, I noticed slight tremors on some of kittens both yesterday and today so more likely its a brain thing, Poor boy has had antibiotic and all 8 vitamin jabs just incase. We wont know whether little one will live or not for a few days  but I am certain he is worth pulling all the stops out and Andy agrees with me.

I know everyone is on pins waiting to know what colours they are some are longhaired some shorthaired and I cant remember sexes but we have 2 cuckoos at the Inn in other words 6 blacks and 2 others which we cant believe  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3626 on: September 15, 2011, 17:39:31 PM »
Sending positive vibes the little ones' way  :hug: :hug: :hug: (One of those is for you too)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3625 on: September 15, 2011, 16:58:58 PM »
Sending all the best vibes we can for all of the little ones, going to be safe at the Inn with our wonderful Aunty T, you may not be strong Aunty T but you have a wonderful way about you which in turn gives magic to the Paws Inn residents

At least they are safe with you for however long :hug: :hug:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #3624 on: September 15, 2011, 16:49:36 PM »
Oh my goodness.  Sending masses of positive vibes for these kittens, especially the injured one, and a big  :hug: for you.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3623 on: September 15, 2011, 16:16:12 PM »
Shedloads of positive vibes for the little one, Teresa.   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3622 on: September 15, 2011, 16:11:24 PM »
I`ve just had another phonecall from where my tiny kittens came from, first I took 2 then a 3rd came this morning and now a further 5 are on their way; one of them sounds very badly injured, fortunately I have a vet appointment just after 5 so will see vet straight away. I just so hope that this little one is saveable, i`m not really a tough old boot, I just pretend, so some very positive vibes please.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3621 on: September 15, 2011, 11:25:21 AM »
Oh Aunty T my favourite colour and 3 of them, it is as well we are to far away or I would be visiting with me large handbag  ;D

You seem to get the amazing energy the kittens give you a purpose and of course there is always room for a little one at the Inn

Sending cyber hugs for all of you from the Clan cats and dogs and a special Brrp from Star from Team Svartleheim who is here on foster :hug:

Link to CatChat