Author Topic: PICTURES OF MY BABIES I HOPE YOU ENJOY  (Read 6003 times)

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Hello everyone Im new
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 20:03:57 PM »
And the rest still with wrong captions sorry. But which ever ones each is they are all gorgeous ;D

My first pic is of Daisy her and Elle are my latest babies

Next is Louis he is Gizmo brother likes to think he is a hard nut but grooms Daisy and Elle (unless he sees you looking) ha ha then he thumps them one

the nexttwo are Daisy caught in the act ha ha literally

all I can say is that I think Ellie and and Daisy are the kittens and I inspected the last pic very carefully andf she is just posing  :rofl: :rofl: but I dont know which one is which of all the others.

let me know Smudge say numbering from the top and I will change all the captions  ;D

This is where the picture of Milo is he is at the top laying on the blue blanket

x

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
Re: PICTURES OF MY BABIES I HOPE YOU ENJOY
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2007, 21:13:29 PM »
petts & purrs to the beautiful furry's :Luv:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 23:33:39 PM »
Awwww they are all gorgeous  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 19:46:29 PM »
Gorgeous little family you have there !
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 22:21:10 PM »
You are very welcome  ;D. was being polite about the posing but I did check the tail end before posting  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wondered if you had noticed haha she is such a little Minx

xxxx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 20:32:03 PM »
You are very welcome  ;D. was being polite about the posing but I did check the tail end before posting  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 20:23:01 PM »
Im glad you like my little gang lol

thankyou soooooooooooo much for posting my pictures, your an absolute star  :hug: :hug:

Ok here goes I hope i get it right as i cant look down

Milo is Bella twin and he is on the bed with the blue sheet.

Bella is the last picture on top of the bin in front of the white door

Gizmo is the black/white tabby behind the blue lobelia

Sophie shitebag is the tortoi

Louis is Giz brother he is the tabby

I have to find my pics of Thomas and Tabitha and Gill has kindly said she will post them for me

And last but not least the terrible twins Daisy and Elle.....afraid to say she was not posing she was actually having a poo on my plant  :rofl:  :rofl:..................it is no longer a plant but a mere dead twig as they loved playing with it

Thankyou so much again Gill for posting all my pictures

Helen
xxxx

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 15:25:08 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: to purrs.

Your kitties are gorgeous :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 14:00:18 PM »
And the rest still with wrong captions sorry. But which ever ones each is they are all gorgeous ;D

My first pic is of Daisy her and Elle are my latest babies

Next is Louis he is Gizmo brother likes to think he is a hard nut but grooms Daisy and Elle (unless he sees you looking) ha ha then he thumps them one

the nexttwo are Daisy caught in the act ha ha literally

all I can say is that I think Ellie and and Daisy are the kittens and I inspected the last pic very carefully andf she is just posing  :rofl: :rofl: but I dont know which one is which of all the others.

let me know Smudge say numbering from the top and I will change all the captions  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 14:05:09 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 13:49:37 PM »
Right picture time  ;D

Pictures from Smudge.............sorrry I think have got captions and pics mixed up grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Please im me which one is which and I will modify the post

My first pic is Milo he is Bella twin   boootiful or what

next is Elle and Daisy the day after i got them

Next is Gizmo he is one of the remaining 2 from the litter of four I had his brothers were smudge and Pickles that died from Cardiomyopathy

Then there is Sophie  :censored: bag lol she loves her Mummy but hates the world

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 13:54:20 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 13:12:57 PM »
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have found the thread  ;D

Right i have loads of pictures that I am gonna resize and put on here soon, so watch this space  :shify: :shify:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 11:51:07 AM »
Aww, what a sad story, but these two were lucky ones to have been found in time and given a wonderful second chance. Good luck for the test results.
Please spay your cat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 23:21:03 PM »
Thanks very much for the story, what a terrible life they must have had but you saved em  ;D ;D

If you send me the pictures I will post em for you if you just remind me of this threads title and location, cos I would love to see em.

I do hope that the tests go OK and they have some more time, its a wonderful age especially with such a tough time.

I can remember my Kocka chasing things just up the garden  and that made me feel so wonderful, she was only about 19yrs though, so I underestand how you feel.

So glad you have found us and if you say what date there birthday is in January, we will have a big cyber party for them.:ahh: :ahh:

I can understand you not wanting to tempt fate, so as late as possible the night before go into cat chat general and post the great event being the next day and I will sort it out from there.

lets have thos pictures, my email is in profile   ;D ;D

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 22:06:52 PM »
Its a very long story but I will tell you all......but first

Bella has had me in tears today as she is the most fantastic mood and has been chasing leaves YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It was only for about 2 mins but I was so happy I couldn't stop crying

Bella and Milo were born in the middle of January 1982 they were bought by the evil peeps for their son...to cut a long story short they were not taken when he left home at 20 and the couple in question did not want them and they were NOT allowed in the house anymore. This is where it makes me cry......they were getting divorced neither wanted the cats and were selling the house......they had left them locked in the basement of the house and went on holiday.. fortunately for Bella and Milo my friend overheard a conversation whilst the man was drunk just before they went away (the day before) and he said "how funny is this" we dint want the poxy things so have left them locked in.........wrong!!!! they came back to A front door off its hinges and Bella and Milo had a new Mummy. (I had never even stolen a sweet as a child before lol) they had left no food, water or even a litter tray

I took them for a vet check and they said that I would be lucky for Milo to survive he was so, so thin and full of flea's and worms and dehydrated. NOT FOR LONG THOUGH haha

It took about 6 months for him to be able to eat cat food I had to feed him literally every 2-3 hours with fish and chicken boiled until it fell to bits......he still had a dodgy tummy and can only eat kitten food funnily enough...he sleeps on my shoulder

Bella's ears could not be touched she would scream, she was also infested with worms and flea's. When the vet looked in her ears they were so shocked as he said she had, had an ear infection for so long it had eaten some of her ear bone away. I weighed up everything and they said her heart rate was very good considering her age and I said to go ahead with the operation. For 5 days she slept in the airing cupboard and just came out to say hello and went back. I hated seeing her like it and felt awful. she soon recovered and was a totally different cat again...........she sleeps on my pillow now and I know when she has off days as her hiding place is the airing cupboard 

I'm hoping the antibiotics have at least given her a while longer and she has to go for blood tests next week to check all her organ levels.

I have tried to post pics of all my babies but it keeps saying the size is too big

Sorry its a long post but now you know the Bella Milo story

love
Helen

xx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 15:46:32 PM »
I do hope she will be OK, 25 is an amazing age and I think will be the oldest cat we have on Purrs..............what date is her birthday?

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 13:37:13 PM »
Fingers crossed that she stays OK after the meds finish.
Please spay your cat

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 22:48:28 PM »
Welcome - wow, 2 nearly 24yo's, thats wonderful - fingers crossed for the poorly one. Can't wait to see pics of them all.

Welcome - wow, 2 nearly 24yo's, thats wonderful - fingers crossed for the poorly one. Can't wait to see pics of them all.
[/quote]

My little princess is still with me, thank god, I was told she wouldnt survive after having a setback christmas eve so we spent a whole lot of time kissing having cuddles and lots of Mummy and Bella time with brother Milo....she picked up on Christmas night and woke me calling for food, she had not eaten properly for days so at 4am we were boiling chicken and fish.

She comes off her antibiotics tomorrow and Im dreading her going back to being unwell again......she will be 25 in January but to look at her today she looks a kitten. Will let you all know how she is

love
Helen

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 17:33:08 PM »
Please spay your cat

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 15:26:13 PM »
They all sound adorable. :Luv: So sorry for the Little ones at the bridge  :'(

To post pics, when ya reply to a post there will be an Attach bit under the reply message box, If ya hit browse, then look for the pics you want added on your pc. If ya want more pics in the post, click the (more attachments) and another browse box appears up to 4  per post.
The pics have to be no more than 50kb and a max size of 600 x 600 pixcels. You can have 4 pics in one post.

If ya need help resizing the pics, just holla.
Some of us use a great free downloadable software to resize pics. It's J peg Compress and can be downloaded from here

http://dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/

Ok thanks im going to try and do it. My computer just crashed and I did lose the site but found it again

xxxxx

Looking forward to your pics  ;D ;D

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 15:09:30 PM »
 :welcome:  From me and my gang ...

Your furry collection sounds fab ...looking forward to pics of them all :)

Hope you kitty with kidney problems gets well soon xx
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 15:04:07 PM »
They all sound adorable. :Luv: So sorry for the Little ones at the bridge  :'(

To post pics, when ya reply to a post there will be an Attach bit under the reply message box, If ya hit browse, then look for the pics you want added on your pc. If ya want more pics in the post, click the (more attachments) and another browse box appears up to 4  per post.
The pics have to be no more than 50kb and a max size of 600 x 600 pixcels. You can have 4 pics in one post.

If ya need help resizing the pics, just holla.
Some of us use a great free downloadable software to resize pics. It's J peg Compress and can be downloaded from here

http://dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/

Looking forward to your pics  ;D ;D

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 14:51:18 PM »
Hiya Helen a warm  :welcome: to Purrs. Great to have ya here.

Your gang sounds lovely.  :ahh: Love to hear more about them and of course we love Pics  :yesss:

Tan can you tell me how to post pics please

xx

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 14:50:28 PM »
thankyou Tan
Each and every one of my cats are unique in their own way lol

My eldest 2 are 24 in January (one of them is being treated for a serious kidney infection at the moment) they are called Bella and Milo

I have twins from a set of 4 kittens that were rescued the other two sadly had cardiomyopathy and i lost them at 18 months old within 2 weeks of each other. The surviving boys are called Gizmo and Louis

Tabitha is the mother of Gizmo and Louis (i took her in not knowing she was pregnant)

Sophie is a tortoiseshell has beautiful markings but an awful temper lol

Thomas is my boy/girl has male and female hormones and weighs 20.5 lb

And I have 2 kittens 20 weeks old who are just the most entertaining kittens in the world (they have found a new place to sleep in the Xmas tree) Called Daisy and Elle

xx xx

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 14:39:37 PM »
Hiya Helen a warm  :welcome: to Purrs. Great to have ya here.

Your gang sounds lovely.  :ahh: Love to hear more about them and of course we love Pics  :yesss:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
PICTURES OF MY BABIES I HOPE YOU ENJOY
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 14:36:46 PM »
Hi All
My name is Helen I have 9 rescue cats 3 dogs 2 horses (another tomorrow) 2 rescue bunnies  i hope you enjoy the pictures of my babies that Gill put up for me

xx
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 22:20:16 PM by smudgepickles »

Link to CatChat