Author Topic: Sgt. Podge's Daily routine - BBC News  (Read 3157 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: Sgt. Podge's Daily routine - BBC News
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 13:05:18 PM »
yes esp as he is stated as being a nfc, although it was also said he had been a stray so wouldnt have any papers,  however there are too many pets being stolen for ransome money to pay for junkies habits so that is very worrying. (stupid owner and news coverage really)

I feel like emailing the news on bbc 1 and telling them that  >:(

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 12:58:30 PM »
Totally agree Lynn - I saw it too and was a bit miffed that there was no suggestion that a senile cat ought to be indoors.  The owner is asking for trouble.  Having given quite precise information about where he goes to and at what time, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cat-napped.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 12:40:58 PM »
When i first read about this i laughed at first although did think (may have posted somewhere) that the owner should keep him in at night,  Well he was on the breakfast news on bbc 1 this morning along with the vet scott..somebody? (he goes on this morning and paul o grady, nice looking bloke  :sneaky:

Well he was saying its prob now habitual started off by the tastey titbits the old woman fed him, however he said that poss given the age a tiny bit of senility could be setting in aswell with podge.  I was quite upset and frustrated as not once did the vet or the news readers suggest it may be in his best safety to keep him in at night  :tired:  I hope it doesnt "lighten" the whole cats out at night with general public and for them to think this is perfectly safe for the cats to roam all night.

Offline chrisleitz

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 16:05:10 PM »
Oops, sorry.  Have been a bit snowed under with work and didn't notice the earlier thread.  Just thought it unusual that she let the cat out again so quickly after he disappeared.  Mine would be grounded for at least 3 weeks if they would do that.
Best wishes, Chris, Samson, Buddie and Pepper

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 13:38:08 PM »
Hi Chris

We have already discussed this one - days ago!!

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php?topic=9458.0

:evillaugh:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 12:04:08 PM »
 :rofl: That is mental....his meowmy should give him some sardine's instead of him having to get them off other peep's....he's definately trying to tell her something  :evillaugh: ;)

Offline chrisleitz

• Senior Cat
Sgt. Podge's Daily routine - BBC News
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 11:49:05 AM »
Saw this on the BBC News web site this morning.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/7092301.stm
Best wishes, Chris, Samson, Buddie and Pepper

Link to CatChat