Author Topic: Meet Gerti and Cheese! :)  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
Re: Meet Gerti and Cheese! :)
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 20:35:12 PM »
Awww how cute is cheese in the bed and both of them cuddled up together ..lovely kitties :)
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: Meet Gerti and Cheese! :)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 20:24:33 PM »
Now, meet Gerti!! We got her in August from Coventry Cat Group after having a home check by our local CP who passed on the information to her foster, Fiona after I fell in love with Gerti on the CCG website! We then had a 4hr round trip to collect her!

Very laid back Tortie who loves a good fuss and is always  purring!! We were told she mostly slept and didn't play when we got her but she has come out of her shell now with the help of Cheese. She is 2 years old or thereabouts and has had one litter of kittens that we know about. She loves a tumble about with Cheese and they are always playing, cuddled up or washing each other  :Luv:

She has got a bit on the porky side since we got her and she was nicknamed Gerti "two dinners" as she ate Cheese's dinner as well as her own! (Cheese was used to being an only kitten and so she could 'graze') They are now fed seperately!

1st Pic - Gerti now
2nd- Gerti wants to help with my cooking :)
3rd and 4th - Gerti and Cheese, best of friends!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Meet Gerti and Cheese! :)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 20:16:55 PM »
Firstly, meet Cheese, she has been with us since she was 10 weeks old and is approaching her 2nd birthday in January. She was a spoilt only kitten until we got Gerti and threw a few tantrums at first but they are best of friends now, as you will see from the pics.

She will always be my little baby, my first kitty and I love her  :Luv:

1st pic - Cheese tucked up in bed!
2nd pic - Cheese sunning herself in the window
3rd pic - Cheese the day we got her (very ill unfortunately and the "owners" just wanted to get rid) >:(

[attachment deleted by admin]
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Link to CatChat