Author Topic: pipin and tiggy have been so naughty today!!  (Read 1529 times)

Offline zoe (tiggy + pipins mum)

• Hero Cat
Re: pipin and tiggy have been so naughty today!!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 14:57:33 PM »
They woke me up n the middle of the night by nocking my phone on the floor and then climbing curtains  :rofl: i actually like them being naughty  :shy:  :rofl:

Not been back home long and there being good just want feeding but im sitting down for 5 minutes lol

Offline SpecialRed

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 12:10:30 PM »
My old cat Rizla used to growl whilst eating chicken! Only chicken though and his growl was like with every bite so I wondered if he was actually growling. I hoped Barry would be the ame but as he gets all posh food he takes it for granted whereas Rizla was my cat at Uni and he lived like a student if you know what I mean. :rofl:

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 11:45:26 AM »
At least they are giving you a reason for not getting things done.  My little horrors curled up asleep, so no excuse for not doing the ironing!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 09:29:57 AM »
they are so funny arent they :rofl: I remember Misty when he was ickle he'd a stuffed toy (Beaver)
oh how I used to laugh watching Him stalk the Beaver, making funny meow's then He would Bite it
by the neck and drag it about the floor :wow: :rofl: lick it :evillaugh: and then would proceed to
Mount it, and have His Wicked way  :-:  :rofl: He did this for years, and I still have it  :-[  :evillaugh:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 01:43:26 AM »
They sound so sweet, I am surprised that you get anything done whenthey are awake :evillaugh:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 00:45:34 AM »
Thanks for sharing this , it made me laugh  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Thats why i posted it  :rofl: they have woken up again now and been really cudderly, Then pipin found her favourite mouse and has to act as though she is killing it then she takes it under the bed whilst growling  :rofl:

I love watching them play even when its naughty play  :Luv2:

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 23:34:04 PM »
Thanks for sharing this , it made me laugh  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 23:11:03 PM »
They are just being normal fun loving kittens and sound like they have had a wonderful day  ;D

• Hero Cat
pipin and tiggy have been so naughty today!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 21:57:52 PM »
I had today of work so thought i would get all the house work done as i am staying at my dads over the weekend as its his 60th  :evillaugh: but the kittens wouldnt let me do anything! I had to have my eyes on them all day.

They didn't wake me up untill 9 i then fed them and got myself some breakfast the they had a little visit to the vets just for a check up. I then cooked pipin some chicken and whilst it was coolong down on the side i done some ironing and she decided to get up on the side and steal some of the chicken  >:( then she jumped on the ironing bord. I gave them both some chicken and they were growling whilst eating it, Why?  :rofl:
Since then they have been climbing curtains, jumping in the bath and running round in it, Opening the door where the gerbil is kept etc etc but was really funny is  pipin decided she would have a look in the bin and she fell in there  :rofl: luckily i had just put a new bin bag in there or she would be smelly  :rofl:

They are now finally sleeping after harrasing me all day

Link to CatChat