Author Topic: Clapton survived the fireworks but scared of the workmen  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Clapton survived the fireworks but scared of the workmen
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 09:47:22 AM »
He managed to stay on the sofa through the fireworks but I have 2 kitchen people and 3 electricians working up on the ground floor. Clapton is hiding behind the sofa downstairs  :( - They are having to throw bits of the old kitchen out the kitchen window (its 1st floor from the back) as I have told them they can't bring stuff through the l/g floor as it will upset Clapton too much.  I have had to lock the cat flap in case kylie goes out. Willow usually spends most of her time in the kitchen. I put most of the stuff from the kitchen in the dining room while the kitchen is being done and closed the door in case Willow pees on the strange stuff  :Crazy: - She ran downstairs as she has nowhere to go, only to be confronted by Kylie. I have ended up letting her in the dining room and moved all her stuff in there. I will have to deal with any "accidents" or spraying later. They are going to be here all week (Not the electricians) and maybe part of next week. Then all back again in about 3 weeks when the worktop is ready. Next week, we are having a wood burner put in the basement so no idea where Clapton is going to hide  :Crazy:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:54:58 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat