Author Topic: Another to share  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Catcrazymum

• Adult Cat
Re: Another to share
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 19:14:25 PM »
How can men spend so much time playing on computer games? (my manthing is just the same), Anyway i'm glad to see that seb is trying to distract him and get some well deserved attention! such a cutie :Luv2:

Offline queen_goth

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 22:47:15 PM »
lol seems its lads night in every night, hes currently at the pc on the simpsons website, i wonder how long till seb goes and sits on the monitor to watch. he complains about seb or tiger being up there but he never does a damn thing about it, not even when tiger drooled down the front of it, he just sat there laughing.

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 07:44:58 AM »
Looks like it was a lads night in last night  :rofl: Sweet pics
Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Offline queen_goth

• Adult Cat
Another to share
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 07:41:16 AM »
what is it about boys and there toys?????? manthing sits there night after night saving the universe or so he says, and sebastian sits there glued to the monitor like there is some thing really intresting about i dunno..... mice!!!!!! what is it about them and comp games?????? oh my lord my girls are never like that, i mean yeah tiger will try and tear me away from chat, or show off on cam, but then she is some what vain, toffee will dig his claws in my butt if he thinks hes not getting enough ...... ATTENTION Felix couldn't care less what anyone does as long as they stay the hell away from her, but them two...... what the hell......... and its not even like hes watching the monitor to chase anything, he just sits there and watches.

Link to CatChat