Author Topic: ..Wish i had my camera ...  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: ..Wish i had my camera ...
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 22:26:33 PM »
Thats so wonderful  ;D

I wonder if Mr Tramp has a home with the foxes.

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 20:24:17 PM »
I read somewhere that is best feed them dog food, but i dont have any dogs,so they get all the leftover from the cats and what ever reaches sellbydate ;D,and basicly i dont throwaway food, and they even get the odd eggs and bread :), and even my trainers once or twice, when i left them outside :sneaky:,thats what i get in return feeding them ;)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 18:55:14 PM »
mine get fed leftovers, , the milder curries, vegetables, fruit and dog treats, fish-based oddly enough but the dog does not like them.

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 18:15:23 PM »
That is so cool, would have been a perfect kodak moment... :wow:  and where is the dang camera when you need it, just like one of those murphy's laws!! >:(

But I am sure the image was firmly printed on your memory to cherish for a long time!!  Glad you had such a special moment!!

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 18:07:39 PM »
Im not sure how much and how often  :-: they often used to pick their own berries from the bushes  :Luv: slurp  :rofl:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 16:13:51 PM »
I did not know that they like fruit 8)!! I know they dont like fish or seafood much :evillaugh:, you know i love it here , i learn something new and usefull every day :wow:, fruit is on the menue from now on  :), not everynight though? :evillaugh:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 15:53:24 PM »
what do you feed foxes on? :scared:

My neighbour used to feed dog food and scraps including fruit as they like that  ;D Then the feral cats moved in & kicked the foxes out so she had to swap to cat food and no fruit  :rofl:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »
I have to say MR TRAMP is a very calm cat , i have seen him with other cats around and he never fights with them and there are always plenty of food so may be the fox and him have come to some arrangement ? :Crazy: After i finished posting last night  i went upstairs and couldnt sleep so i sat with Phoebe watching outside and the ginger/white cat came he is young and aggressive and was looking for food and at the same time the smaller fox came and he went for the fox and Mrs fox jumped on the wall and disappeared :scared:..Many years ago i used to feed the foxes right outside my front door and my cat picolo used to sit in with the door open and watch them come and take the food or stay and eat and they were always fine .Now days i put the food out in the street cos i thought they might hurt MR TRAMP, but after last night i have no worries. ;)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 09:52:19 AM »
I've heard dog or cat food before, but that could be a myth  :shy:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline lisa77

• Hero Cat
  • Little Leo..
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »
Thats amazing - ive never heard of that either !

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 08:06:58 AM »
what do you feed foxes on? :scared:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 06:08:27 AM »
how wonderful. I am glad I have been feeding my fox, at least I know he is a minimal threat to Smidgen cos he is well fed...

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
..Wish i had my camera ...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 02:05:54 AM »
At 1AM i checked again and MR TRAMP (feral cat) is not outside, so i decided to leave his food under the car and hope he comes before the foxes :sneaky:, went to bed and soon after Boy started scratching the front door, sign of outside movements,it means he wants to go out so as i get up to go downstairs and open the door for him the outside lights goes on , i looked from the window and there it is MR TRAMP under the car eating and next to him is the fox sharing the food and they looked so great next to each other i wish i had my camera in the bedroom , i couldnt see thier faces but this is the first time i haveseen a cat and a fox next to each other eating ;) ofcourse as soon as the fox noticed me he ranaway and then i got up to take sme more food for the cat. But it was such a lovely thing i thought i have to share it. I am going to keep my camera in the bedroom from now on :Crazy: Love the night life :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :yawn:

Link to CatChat