Author Topic: teaching seminar  (Read 1731 times)

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
Re: teaching seminar
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 15:59:51 PM »
hahhaah , i work in a bar all weekend 7pm till around 4am and the rest of the staff are 18 or 19 , they always stay after closedown for a drink - i just have to get home for mi bed , saying that i have got to get up the next morn with my gorls aged 5 and 2 i bet they dont

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 19:41:00 PM »
i,m 28 at christmas so im butter then bc  :evillaugh:

Snap - I'm 28 in December too and can report that this week I had to get up at 4am to catch a train to a conference and when I got home at 10pm, I passed out fully clothed on the bed ...  then limped into work at 11am the next day, asked the boss if I could leave at 3pm, and have just spent almost 24 hours asleep ... it's not like the old days  :(

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 16:54:49 PM »
definitely dead in the water :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 16:51:11 PM »
i,m 28 at christmas so im butter then bc  :evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 16:36:59 PM »
if you are under 25 you can do it. If not - boy are you gonna be shattered. I hate that sick feeling you get when you are so tired your mouth has stopped working and no matter how much food you swallow it does nothing to make it go away. I can understand your excitement and we all expect a full report, but make sure you sleep for two days before you write it. You will have my sympathy...

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
teaching seminar
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 16:30:00 PM »
i,m going to the ragdoll  breed/show teaching  seminar next sun , i booked it 4 month ago and am looking forward to it , the only thing is i have to work fri and sat night 7pm till 4am and have to get to county durem for 9am sun so i will have had 2 hours sleep sat night  :sick: . I am trying to work sat till 1am but not having much luck in swopping my shift

i will be very tird and its a long day 9am till 6pm  :tired:  but its covering all the topics i need to lern before making my final desition on breeding- ie husbandry , pedigrees, colours  and lots  lots more  ,meeting lots of people , i have spoke to many of them from  the ragdoll  cat club but its nice to meet them i have also met a lot at shows .

has anyone done any of these teaching  seminars

Link to CatChat