Author Topic: Wonderful cat desperate for new loving home!  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Wonderful cat desperate for new loving home!
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 23:26:44 PM »
oh thats sad

Offline Amanda (mad4moggies)

• Adult Cat
  • RIP Spot 18/04/11 - Missed more than words can say
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 22:36:36 PM »
He was rehomed to a lovely lady that saw him on Cat Chat but unfortunately she had other cats and the stress of this led to his bladder blocking again so he is now being rehomed as an only cat.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 20:55:30 PM »
My goodnesshe is just about to go  back on the rehoming page on CC cos they got confused and said he was rehomed! He is their Top Cat looking for a home.

Isnt he lovely  ;D

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 20:49:22 PM »
At the moment he is still in the vets and is desperate for his new home. He is such a lovely cat and his urinary problems have settled down now. He will have to stay on urinary food just to be on the safe side but other than that he can be treated like a normal cat. He has really started coming out of himself now and he plays with the many toys we have bought him!!

Offline Fiona2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 19:14:41 PM »
Any news on this little lad?

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 22:04:17 PM »
Also, i meant to add that we are trying to find someone with no other animals who might be able to foster this little man for a while. If anyone feels they would be able to help please let me know.  :)

Offline Fiona2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 21:05:10 PM »
He looks and sounds gorgeous, hope he finds the right home soon  :Luv:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 20:37:21 PM »
Ahh poor little baby ... Fingers crossed he willl find a new home (hopefully before Xmas).  :(
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

• Adult Cat
Wonderful cat desperate for new loving home!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 20:21:52 PM »
You may remember seeing this little man over on Cat Chat when it was up and running.  His original name was Baloo and he was brought into the vets where i work as an emergency. He was then signed over to the vets as he had a blocked bladder and his owners did not want to spend the money on treatment for him. He went to his new home just over a week ago but sadly this has not worked out as they had other cats and the stress of this resulted in his bladder partially blocking again and him ending up back in the vets. He has had various tests and he has a bladder infection which he is currently being treated for so once this is cleared up things will hopefully settle down a bit for him.

He will shortly be looking for a new home again. He has always been used to living indoors and i feel that it is unlikely he will want to go out of his own accord so will probably be an indoor cat. He is just over 3 years old, neutered, vaccinated and treated for worms and fleas. I cannot stress how lovely and affectionate this cat is. He really must go to a home where he is the only cat and without any dogs. Once he gets used to a place he has such a lovely character. He does find new experiences a little bit stressful but will settle in quite quickly.

I am also a home checker for my local Cat Protection who are also helping to find him a home. If you are interested in this stunning little man or would like any further information please contact me. Everyone at the vets is very attached to him but we are looking forward to seeing him happy in a new home where he can start his new life.   ;D

You do not necessarily have to be in the local area as we really are wanting to find the right home for him. He is currently under the care of the Great Amwell & District Cat Protection in Hertfordshire and a home visit will need to be done prior to him being re homed.  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 20:23:43 PM by Amanda (mad4moggies) »

Link to CatChat