Author Topic: Very friendly cat  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Very friendly cat
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 13:33:50 PM »
You could stick a note in a little address tube on her collar expressing your concerns.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Very friendly cat
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 20:13:30 PM »
Sounds like a british blue (blue just being the posh word for grey!).  That's one of the reasons why many breeders of pedigree cats recommend they are indoor cats.   Not only do they often look striking (and so more likely to be stolen by those who think they might make money selling them on) but lots of breeds are very friendly.  I know Mosi (who is a  Somali) is so friendly he'd go with anyone who paid him attention.  I hope this little one doesn't get run over if he's hanging around close to a road crossing.

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
Very friendly cat
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 19:45:46 PM »
Last week, walking down to the village, there was a really beautiful cat loitering - she/he looked as if it might have been something like a British grey, if there is such a breed.  It came running to me for a fuss.  The road crossing girl said she is always there and has fusses from children on their way to school.  I saw the cat again yesterday and again it came running up to be fussed.  The cat has a collar on but no ID on it.  She looks well fed and cared for and apparently lives somewhere near where I've seen her.  It really worries me that what is obviously a pedigree cat could so easily be stolen - she would have let me pick her up if I'd tried.  I know all our cats are precious to us, pedigree or not, but you read some many stories now of pets being stolen.

Link to CatChat