Author Topic: Helpppppppppppp........all I want to do is a bit of work!  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Re: Helpppppppppppp........all I want to do is a bit of work!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 11:30:50 AM »
Well they are trying to say stoooop working and give us all the attention! Dont you love it when you open the newspaper and they come and sit right on top of it :evillaugh: :wow:

Ging does that all the time,its so annoying >:( :evillaugh:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »
Well they are trying to say stoooop working and give us all the attention! Dont you love it when you open the newspaper and they come and sit right on top of it :evillaugh: :wow:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 17:27:44 PM »
Well I hardly ever work.....LOL but this is urgent Purrs stuff and still have more to do.

Cats are currently gone, except for poor Misa who is zonked out on the table.........wonder what he was doing all night!

I am gonna hve to get a cat bed for the table I think....................probaly wont use it then grrrrrrrrr  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 16:55:48 PM »
Haha  :rofl: - that'll teach you to try and do some work on Saturday!! LOL!  Well I'm supposed to be working too (pressing some gerberas!), but I had to play with the kitten - then broke my golden rule of NOT turning the computer on, on a Saturday, came on here of course, and by now my gerberas are wilting! 

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 16:45:47 PM »
This did make me laugh asI could viualize what was happening. One of Archies favourite places is the computer chair and he will sit on the back and grumble until you move. We often have to wheel the chair with him in it out the way and fetch another one. :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Helpppppppppppp........all I want to do is a bit of work!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 16:28:53 PM »
Well I am trying to do some work on the puter and to be able to sit down, needed Misa to move off my chair. He did without me asking or anything  ;D

Then of course I came on here and have only just got round to working by which time Ducha had got up and was headbutting and rubbing for attention.

I need to grab some food cos need it an hour after peniciilin, but had to try and avoid Ducha all the way to kitchen cos he was trying to trip me up. Got my food and thought I will sit on sofa and eat it and stroke Ducha......Ducha wouldnt leave kitchen!

Fell over Franta who has also just got up, on way back to study with food and then grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Misa has moved back onto my chair and resumed his afternoon nap!

Had to gentle purrrrrsuade him to get back on the table, poor boy and he has now gone back to sleep and now I am feeling so guilty at making him move back onto the table, but I really gotta do this work!

Link to CatChat