Author Topic: all go in furballs house  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: all go in furballs house
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 12:08:15 PM »
 :evillaugh: cats are such odd creatures.

Doc always tries to wash/groom Gerti and she always gets offended and we feel sorry for him when he gets a bat on the nose - then, the other night for the first time ever Gerti decides to start grooming Doc and he put up with it for 5 seconds and then got offended and gave her a bop on the head - thought he would be grateful for the bonding experience but noooooooooooo  :rofl:

I felt ill last night so went to bed while Phil watched Heroes - (well sat on Purrs on the laptop in bed with a lemsip  :evillaugh: ) after an hour I wondered why no cats had come to join me as usually we are surrounded - went back into the living room and all three are bunched up on Phils lap - was quite amusing  :rofl: :rofl:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »
I never get a full 1/2 hour to watch anything  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 11:19:41 AM »
Well you ought to know that "a few minutes peace" will be exactly that and then they feel that you need to be reminded that you are their servant and should be on duty as required. :rofl: :rofl:

Offline sixfurballs

• Senior Cat
  • Bronte, Dino, Huxley & Heidi
all go in furballs house
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 10:58:33 AM »
so I was having a few minutes peace last night to watch Heroes. Dino curled up dozing on my knee. Huxley curled up dozing under the coffee table. Bronte curled up dozing under my chair. Heidi decides to have mental half hour and commences by putting several holes in my 2 year old leather sofa. Bronte then reaches up and starts grooming Dino (was in total shock as before we got Heidi and Huxley - 3 weeks ago - she would not tolerate him being within 20 yards of her). She cleans his ear and then quick as a flash lifts her paw and swats him on the face - no claws. Poor Dino didn't know what to think. Crazy lady :Crazy:

Link to CatChat