Author Topic: Ciao & Miao from Rome!!  (Read 3202 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Ciao & Miao from Rome!!
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 21:59:46 PM »
Oh my , keep the lid down  :rofl: :rofl:

I always do cos I would hate for one of mine to fall in.

Ollie sounds like he is gonna give you fun  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 21:56:49 PM »
OH CRIKEY, I just heard some disturbance in the bathroom and what do I find, Ollie half wet and freaking out.  It didn't take much for me to find some pawprints INSIDE THE TOILET BOWL, obviously he was prancing around the edge of the toilet seat and slipped and fell inside....  :doh: :Crazy:  :doh:

You are right Sue, the game is now really ON!!  I just hope to god almighty he won't get into the kitchen right after some toilet adventure....  :omg:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: poor Ollie. 
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 11:17:05 AM »
 :sick:   :rofl:

Ruth, Paddy didn't.  He's still packing to come to you.   :P  Had a mega sulk on this morning.  Didn't even want me to feed him - Daddy had to do it. 

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »
See?  I is all flustered now - floostered even.  Pressin' all der wrong buttons 'n' stuff.  Scuse me Licia - gotta go and have a lie down now - it's all too much!   :evillaugh:

Lexy just about forgave you Sue. ;)

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 10:57:38 AM »
OH CRIKEY, I just heard some disturbance in the bathroom and what do I find, Ollie half wet and freaking out.  It didn't take much for me to find some pawprints INSIDE THE TOILET BOWL, obviously he was prancing around the edge of the toilet seat and slipped and fell inside....  :doh: :Crazy:  :doh:

You are right Sue, the game is now really ON!!  I just hope to god almighty he won't get into the kitchen right after some toilet adventure....  :omg:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 10:34:37 AM »
ho ho, yes indeedy - the Trouble is just beginning....   :rofl:  you just wait.  Next thing you know, he'll be using your 'pooter and having mad parties and sneaking onto the workbenches in the kitchen and raiding your cupboards, and - oh no, I can't give away all our secrets at once now, can I?  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 10:14:18 AM »
Thank you guys for making us feel so welcomed!!  I am so very tickled and I think Ollie got even bigger absorbing all these compliments... ;D
Yesterday evening he learned to jump up on our cluttered computer desk by himself, knocking off everything to make himself comfortable... 9 days after arrival, I guess the shy stage is now completely over and the trouble is really starting... :innocent:

Offline LittleLijah

• Senior Cat
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 21:43:50 PM »
Hi and welcome to purrs. Oliver is absolutely gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing more about you both.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 19:07:28 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D ;D

I am the slave of Misa and Sasa, not to mention Franta and Ducha  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Gush away, we all do and we are cat mad here so its great fun.

Ollie sounds great  and someone yesterday managed to turn the picture under aname into a big picture, didnt you bc  :evillaugh:

I blind and cant see mini pictures LOL

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 18:50:01 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs,

Oliver is simply gorgeous .... he looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth (don't they all at that age!).

Looking forward to chatting more.

All the best

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 14:33:30 PM »
I thought my Oliver's appetite was down to having come from a pretty grotty place but perhaps it's cats called Oliver????  Mine's certainly a little glutton and aiming to be a big one.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 14:31:44 PM »
Hiya, and  :welcome: to Purrs.

Oliver is a little cutie  :Luv: :Luv:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 14:25:00 PM »
She's a right little Miss Prissy Paws Sue.  Sits there like butter wouln't melt and then shoves poor Oliver out of the way so she can scoff his food :rofl:
Not likely... as mild mannered my little pudge Oliver is usually, when it comes to food... he will guard it with his life!!

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 14:22:56 PM »
Thanks guys!!  I am already loving it here... :wow:
So there is another Oliver owner here... :)  Coolness!! I always thought Oliver was a cute name for a cat, and I was already half decided when I get a kitty his name was going to be Oliver.  The name was inspired by none other than "Oliver Twist", but as it turned out my Ollie was not an orphan (he was still with her mum at his former owner's house) so I considered some other names, but they just didn't quite fit... he looked decidedly "Oliver".  So what the heck, an "Oliver" was destined for me after all!!  Anyway, it turned out to be a truly fitting name anyhow, as he always asks for more at his dinner!! ;D

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 14:19:46 PM »
She's a right little Miss Prissy Paws Sue.  Sits there like butter wouln't melt and then shoves poor Oliver out of the way so she can scoff his food :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 14:14:03 PM »
OOOh Portia - lovely name!

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 14:13:11 PM »
 :welcome: Licia  You'll have a great time here.  We'll want to know everything about your  Oliver. We have an Oliver as well but he is 18mths and jet black - only had him 4 days with his sister Portia

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 13:29:36 PM »
See?  I is all flustered now - floostered even.  Pressin' all der wrong buttons 'n' stuff.  Scuse me Licia - gotta go and have a lie down now - it's all too much!   :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 13:27:22 PM »
[Oi Missus.. And Lexy and PADDY (how could you forget Paddy... he's probably packing his little bag and hiking it over to Aunty Ruth's as we speak! )
/quote]     :rofl:  I knew I'd left some very important ones out!  :rofl:  Lexy, my sweetheart - how could I?  And Paddy - me little Persil Kid!

Yes Aunty Ruth, I see his hunched figure, scuffing forlornly off to your house for sure....   :'(     

But before he left Licia, he definitely had a hug to spare for you and a purr for Oliver.

(:-[  Cor - am mortified now....  nobody tell anyone else, right?  :rofl:)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 13:10:54 PM »
(ie Lucas and Riley, Cody "The Codster", Sasha and Misa, Gert, Cheese and Doc, Max, Pippa  - and oh, lots more besides.)

Oi Missus.. And Lexy and PADDY (how could you forget Paddy... he's probably packing his little bag and hiking it over to Aunty Ruth's as we speak! )

:welcome" Licia!  We love having new members and babies to gush over so please please add lots and lots of Pictures.

And in case Sue forgot.... Hugs from Paddy too... :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 13:11:10 PM by Kittybabe (Ruth) »

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 12:45:11 PM »
Grazie!  Thanks Tan and Sue for a warm welcome!!  Phew I feel better, so obviously I am not the only doting parent :evillaugh:
Certainly I think I am gonna have a lot of fun here and glad to have found this forum!!

BTW Oliver is in my avatar and the one below in the sig section is a pic of him when he was like 1 month old... unfortunately our camera broke recently and the mobile doesn't do a very good job taking photos but one way or another we will get more pics, so stay tuned....!! ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 12:33:01 PM »
Hello Licia!  Hello Oliver (you handsome little man, you!  ;))
  :welcome: to Purrs
 :rofl:  Was just gonna say the same as Tan - there's no such thing as "gushing" on here - we all love our cats and natter on about them non stop.  There are a number of "characters" on here too whose antics crop up a lot (ie Lucas and Riley, Cody "The Codster", Sasha and Misa, Gert, Cheese and Doc, Max, Pippa  - and oh, lots more besides. 

Have fun finding out where everything is and all the different sections and stuff.

PS (what's your weather like today....?)  Grim, grey and damp here.  Well, I can see a small patch of blue sky actually, so a "getting better" sort of day!  :)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 12:06:56 PM »
Hi Licia & Oliver  ;D ;D  Warm :welcome: to Purrs hun.  So great to have cat lovers from all over the world with us  ;D

Oliver sound adorable  :Luv: Do ya have any pics? We lovvvvvvvvveeee pics so we can drool over them  :rofl: and love to hear more about Ollie lad  ;D

No worries about gushing hun, Gush all ya like, that's what we do and love it  :rofl:

If ya need any help, just holla hun

:Luv:

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
Ciao & Miao from Rome!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 11:57:05 AM »
Hi everyone, this is Licia from Rome, Italy... We just have had a new addition to our household, 4months old little moggy(well, actually quite big already... :innocent:) named Oliver... I am just so thrilled to have him with us, he is such a sweetheart... It's been a bit over 10 years since I was with a cat, I have always been a cat lover but there was always one thing or another preventing me from getting my own bundle of fuzz... now finally!! :wow: I am prepared to fully enjoy my sweet Oliver.  And hope to have some nice catchat here with you guys, and pardon me in advance if I gush over him wee too much around here ...  ;D

Link to CatChat