Author Topic: My "Precious" Poppy Missing for 3 weeks and 2 days...  (Read 5980 times)

Offline Yvie

• Adult Cat
  • Pepper
Re: My "Precious" Poppy Missing for 3 weeks and 2 days...
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 09:31:47 AM »
I haven't been on this forum for a while - the reason being I always end up reading something that makes me cry. I feel so much for you over missing Poppy. I have been there twice before.
I used an animal communicator with my first missing cat, sadly it was bad news, but it did give me closure.
My second missing cat was awol for 18 days, and wasn't that far away from us after all, thin but alive.
I'm sending positive vibes that Poppy turns up soon safe & well. XXX
A cat is more intelligent than people believe, and can be taught any crime.
Mark Twain.

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 17:33:14 PM »
Hi PoppyGirl

I hope your search for Poppy will soon be over and you find her safe and sound.   :)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 12:30:48 PM »
Come home Poppy your meowmy need you  :hug:

Offline Poppy Girl

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 23:32:22 PM »
Hi Tiggy's mum

Thanks for your welcome, I won't be a stranger on here, I never knew of this forum, time to let people know, purrsinourhearts will have a part on my website  :)

I am convinced my animal communicator connected with Poppy, it still didn't help my heart rest-it is so confusing what or who to believe at moment. We won't give up looking for ner

The "rainbow bridge" is so beautiful, I have many cats to meet when I get there, it's gonna be wonderful  :wow:

Thanks so much for your thoughts

PG

Never met an animal that felt sorry for itself

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 23:23:10 PM »
I do hope that you find Poppy soon  :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 23:14:31 PM »
Hi Poppy Girl &  :welcome: to Purrs, I only wish it was under happier circumstances...

I really hope Poppy comes home soon  :hug:  I'm normally not into this kind of stuff whatsoever but I recently contacted an animal communicator and I am completely convinced that she made contact with my cat Tiggy who is at Rainbow Bridge.  I really hope that the between the communicator, the dowser and your efforts that Poppy will be found safe and well.

Offline Poppy Girl

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 22:31:06 PM »
Hi Sam

I think positive thoughts of her coming home, I imagine her lovely face when she comes in the cat flap, am keeping positive loving thoughts of her all the time, I know someone up there is looking after her/us

I send her reiki every night when I try to dull my head to sleep, I ask my archangels to bring her home and how much I love her...

It has caused rifts in our relationship, our other cats are pining for her, it's so sad, I know cats are more "aware" than we are

I can certainly repeat what you said below

"Come home Poppy, Mummy needs you back"

Goodnight and thanks again
x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 22:16:15 PM »
Hi ya,

So pleased you decided to join the forum .... as I said in my email earlier I really hope the dowser can bring Poppy back home soon.

We are a very friendly bunch on here and most of us have had to go through the sickening worry that goes with a missing furbabe.  We are all here for you and send lots of love and positive vibes your way.

Come home Poppy mummy needs you back.

Take care and stay positive

Sam xxx
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 22:33:40 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Poppy Girl

• Kitten
My "Precious" Poppy Missing for 3 weeks and 2 days...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 22:10:12 PM »
Hi everyone and thanks especially to Sam for putting me in touch with this board and numerous tips for finding our precious one  :)

Well our darling girl (10 years young) was last seen in our front garden at 11am 2/9/07 and has been seen in various locations, although I can't believe they were real sightings, I have been up to Beulah hill and found ginger cats with green collars looking nothing like our sweetheart, as many people have said in the area they have ginger cats with green collars.

I am not one to settle and don't believe it's her time to go, something happened that Sunday that freaked her out, I can't believe she is not going to come through the cat flap again

So, I even have gone one step further in contacting an animal communicator/healer. I was recommended by a friend as he is an expert in that field. He "tuned" into Poppy whilst I thought of her happily at home, the first thing she "said" was "I'm hungry" she was very frustrated at being trapped, she could smell mouldy carpet and there were some Wellington boots. She had heard me calling for her. She said she was in the "Plum Garden" with long grass near to wasteland. I have been fervently searching for all or some of these things with no success. I have retracted my steps to the places that I felt drawn to, am at my wits end. I contacted "J" again the next day as can feel the panic in finding her as it's been 3 weeks today since she went missing. He said he would try and do some Remote viewing (like astral travelling) to see if he could find her location. He called me back after an hour and said he didn't see much, although it looked like she was in a bigger space than first imagined, he thought she was in a house as there was a plant in the corner, he also said there was no-one in the house. That evening we went around asking local neighbours if they knew of anyone that was on holiday, around the houses we went again, I think people are getting sick of seeing me wandering up around their houses.

It gets worse, I rang the LBC Pyschic show on Friday evening and got a reading with Becki Walsh albeit it was a minute on before the 12 news ,she said she was being fed by someone and could see her twiddling her way around their legs, she did say she could be wrong.

My heart is breaking, I had a reiki and reflexology treatment from a dear friend that really got me back on track, I really can't imagine life without our sweetheart.

Today my husband had a call, another sighting.  The trouble is he doesn't have a car and by the time he would've walked to the location, there is nothing there-so am catching the bus tomorrow!!He can have the car all week

By browsing through the sites that Sam left me, I found an advert for a dowser, I sent an email last night, today I got a call. I have sent her a pic of Poppy, local map of our streets, a hand written letter-(she specifically asked for handwritten so she could tune into my energy) about our love and her habits etc so fingers crossed she'll come up with something, whilst we were on the phone she said she was very healthy and still alive and is within half a mile of our house. I don't doubt these people, I have a great belief in those above

Sorry for the long post, trying to get everything off my mind before sleeping, am sure you will know how am feeling

Poppy Girl
xx

Link to CatChat