Author Topic: Diva!  (Read 5922 times)

Offline claire30

• Adult Cat
  • sweetness itself... sally!
Re: Diva!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 23:09:39 PM »
Oh bless....
i once had a cat go missing,Bonnie  id had her 5 yrs and went looking all over for her (including the park our garden backs on to) every night shouting her name, i was 8 mth pregnant at the time with our second child and i got a call from a lady from some posters id put round saying shed seen the cat on the back of some local shops,..... big high metal gate... barbed wire....me over the top with my tummy!...if it was her i was getting her back!
anyway... she wasnt to be seen, i returned home heart broken.

three weeks later my partner replaced some old fence from the bottom of the garden and they found her body behind the fence decomposing.... it was def her tho as the collar was intact and some fur was recognisable....
 i was devastated but in the end it brought me closure of some kind to know she wasnt hurting,...but the thought of her being so close and me not knowing, but thats the way our independent friends seem to want it...they go off when somethings wrong sometimes.
 years later im in the same position again with sally missing since aug 1st
my thoughts are with you that if it is your cat, you can find some peace,

lots of love
Claire+

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 09:22:55 AM »
Sorry to hear the news  :hug: :hug:  Were they able to describe the collar in any detail, must be awful not knowing for certain  :hug:

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 08:56:49 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry to hear that  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 23:41:29 PM »
I am so sorry  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 15:45:53 PM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: how sad for you  :hug: :hug: :hug:  :(

Offline ragwitch

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 07:46:21 AM »
 :'(  A couple of hours after I posted here,  my brother phoned me up and said that a black and white cat with a red collar had been found under a ramp in the local school yard. it was very decomposed and they only found her because of the smell.
We phoned the school and the description they gave us it sounds very much like my Diva.  We then phoned the pest control who took her away and we asked them for a description of the cat and if they could check for a microchip.  They said that the cat was to decompossed to check for a microchip and there was no details on the computer of the colour of the cat.

I've cried all night, I still hoping that it's not her and she will turn up, but I haven't heard of another cat around here that's missing...so it's a strong possibility it is her.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 01:07:10 AM »
Come home Diva your meowmy needs you  :hug: :hug:

I keep posting my experience but i spose if it helps one cat be found then i am happy  ;D
After 13 days of posting leaflets/putting up posters etc, i got a phone call from a lady whose children had heard a cat crying in a garage/lock-up type thingy and had give him some milk through a gap....we "ran" round and fortunately the lady who phoned knew where the people lived who owned the building and they came and un-locked it for us  Wink

He reeked of oil and his meows were quiet and dry throat sounding.....got him vet-checked and was given the "A" okay.....he obviously lived on spider's etc to keep him going cos he's quite a big cat  Luv  Hug

ps im not too good at distance but if i could of walked directly from my front door to that lock-up it would of taken literally 2 mins to get there and i actually passed this place every night, stood there shouting him etc  :Crazy:

Good luck for finding your kitty  :hug:

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 01:07:30 AM by Ruth (Bazsmum) »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 18:55:16 PM »
Diva looks divine and so sorry that she is missing.................we have a rescue on here from Flintshire.

Have you tried any of the things suggested in theis thread
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php?topic=4304.0

I do hope you manage to find her  :hug:

Offline kelstar1973

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 10:30:59 AM »
hi ragwitch mine is missing too read the posts on mine although im sure people will give you the same advice! everyone on here is soooo friendly I go out everynight late just before i go to bed and just call its quite then i hope one night i will hear her. I know she will come home eventually and you must think the same. good luck and let us all know if you get any news kel xxxx

Offline ragwitch

• Kitten
Diva!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 06:53:13 AM »
This is Diva, she has been missing from home since the 17th of may.  I'm at a lost, and dont know what else I can do to try and find her.  We have posters up, we walk the streets looking for her. vets and the police have been contacted. 

Diva, is about 2 years old, and she has gone missing from Connah's Quay in Flintshire, North Wales.

She is microchipped and was wearing a red flea collar with a small bell.

Link to CatChat