Author Topic: Fur Ball eve - 5th Oct - Mosborough for Wizz Cats Rescue  (Read 6754 times)

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
Re: Fur Ball eve - 5th Oct - Mosborough for Wizz Cats Rescue
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 14:28:46 PM »
..........I especially like the bit about no discoes amd loud music  ;D ;D ;D

:drink: :hungey:   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Fur Ball eve - 5th Oct - Mosborough for Wizz Cats Rescue
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 14:21:47 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmm thats the kinda thing we need for Purrs me thinks..................also a publicity officer maybe Tan  ;D

Mind you Wizz is a registered charity and we are not..........I especially like the bit about no discoes amd loud music  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Fur Ball eve - 5th Oct - Mosborough for Wizz Cats Rescue
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 12:06:01 PM »
Wizz Cats Rescue Event

Furr Ball on Friday 5 October at 7.30pm at The Ridgeway Arms in Mosborough.   
This is an informal evening of like-minded people getting together for a chat and exchange of cat stories.  No noisy disco's just a buffet of sandwiches, sausage rolls, quiche, pork pie, chicken drumsticks and potato wedges.  Raffle prizes including £40 of Crystal Peaks Shopping Vouchers, Hollyoaks and Coronation Street stars have donated to us, as have Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday.  We also have several cat pictures including one from Helen Clarks Gallery, and Alan Titchmarsh has donated a signed teddy!  Other suppliers to Wizz Catz Rescue will also be donating prizes so there will be plenty to go around! 
Tickets are £20 each, cheques payable to Wizz Catz Rescue - Contact Tan for details or Wizz Direct on wizzcatz@googlemail.com (web site - http://wizz-catz.co.uk/ )

Please come and support us - the cats need you!!!

Loads of love Wizz and the current residents .................. Raffles, Charlie, Simon, Tom, Holly, Milly, Smudgie, Princess Chloe, Sophie, Becky, Cheeky, Libby, Tippy, Misty, Ginge - and Missy the feral - living somewhere in the garden! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Link to CatChat