Author Topic: STOLEN - Blue grey Lurcher, 4 year old female  (Read 4494 times)

Offline tammy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Smudge
Re: STOLEN - Blue grey Lurcher, 4 year old female
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 20:39:04 PM »
I know someone that lives in Kent and I have forwarded this to them.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
STOLEN - Blue grey Lurcher, 4 year old female
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 17:27:48 PM »
I've been asked to circulate this email, could you please do the same   :hug:

Hi
Please can you help me by passing this around Jet was stolen from Sutton Valence Kent with her pups (think it was the Gypsies) Two of the other dogs have been recovered in an appalling state. They used acid on Sams ears to try and remove his tattoos he has lost most of his ears. He suffered so much pain Burberry Rose was starved left to stand in her own faeces and and urine and her paws were raw. She was a quivering wreck. they are now reunited with their owner and in recovery Please help us make Jet and her babies so hot to handle so we can get them back to her owner. This is to vile beyond words as is all animal abuse. The more this gets around the better the chance we can recover them.
Its up to you now whether you do, or whether don't, but remember one day this could happen to you. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Thank you so much Ruthy

MISSING
JET
Blue grey Lurcher, 4 years female - Missing from ME17. registered on 30/8/2007 Stolen 16th Aug with 6 pups - two other adults now recovered - from Sutton Valance, near Maidstone, Kent. Long rough blue/grey coat. Height 20. No ID. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR HER IN YOUR AREA!

01622 842301 or 07749 349244

Help us find JET Print this poster from http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=10517
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 17:28:30 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat