Author Topic: Messiest? They're only tiny!  (Read 994 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Messiest? They're only tiny!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 13:10:16 PM »
Bless them  Just making their own entertainment!  ;D

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Messiest? They're only tiny!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 12:56:30 PM »
Aw, they were just having some fun while you were away, and wouldn't moan at them for kicking their litter everywhere  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
Messiest? They're only tiny!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »
Morning,

Fergus and Polly went into a cattery for the first time over the weekend  :( (only for 2 nights). I was really impressed with the place, very clean etc and lovely, friendly people running it  :wow:.

We went to pick them up on Sunday evening and she said "well I have to say, they are the messiest cats we've ever had!" I was so embarrassed  :-[!! I asked what she meant and luckily they hadn't been going to the toilet everywhere or anything, they'd just had lots of fun kicking the litter everywhere!! She said both mornings when they went in there was litter everywhere, all over the floor, right out the door! They don't do that at home, but I think the ltter they were using was finer, and also I don't put the litter in too deep, so if it was deeper they probably realised they could kick it everywhere and have some fun with it  :evillaugh:!!

Hopefully they'll be allowed back. I've got visions of the next time I ring to try and book them in, for the answer to be "oh Fergus and Polly? No sorry we're fully booked, again"!!

How can they be the messiest, they're only small?!!!

Emma x

Link to CatChat