Author Topic: 4am Wanders!!  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
Re: 4am Wanders!!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 21:38:19 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
4am Wanders!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 18:01:56 PM »
Got up this morning at about 4am to go to the loo, without putting on my glasses, I walk past the front door and look and see a ginger and white cat looking back at me!! It sees me and does a runner, I go into panic mode thinking Menue has got out of a window, yank open the front door and run outside, bare foot in the rain. I go running around the flat trying to find this cat, I see it dart across the car park which is covered in gravel, decide not to run across that so go back into the flat to put some shoes on.

As I open the door, who am I greeted by? One ginger and white cat, who hasnt been out in the rain and she was looking at me like I was a total lunatic!!!  :Crazy:

I just shook my head and went back to bed! When I was walking to the bus stop this morning I saw the same ginger cat and, with my glasses on, it looks nothing like Menue! Its even wearing a red collar  :tired:
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Link to CatChat